LL Off-topic The Wrong Fellas #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to have an ear MRI for my tinnitus a few years back and it was noisy as hell but yeah very industrial techno 😂

Love those crochet blankets. My grandma loves to make them for the local cats and dogs home. My cat loves her one. Good call on the silky backing.
Your grandma sounds awesome! Wow, an MRI for tinnitus sounds pretty annoying given loud noises can be difficult, I hope you’re doing okay with it!

I get it when I’m upright too long so can sympathise- luckily it’s not too loud and I talk so much it kinda drowns it out 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
My youngest had an MRI when he was a littler baby. I could not get over how loud the machines are. Sure I had to wear headphones in the room. Was proper boring as well sat there for 20 minutes twiddling my thumbs.

• Heart
MRI scans give me the collywobbles. I get really claustrophobic in them 😱😱
@docmum sorry to see your result today and what’s happening in the city of steel won’t make you feel any better either.
Just spent a lovely couple of hours with my grandson. My son took a fantastic video of me playing with him ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My youngest had an MRI when he was a littler baby. I could not get over how loud the machines are. Sure I had to wear headphones in the room. Was proper boring as well sat there for 20 minutes twiddling my thumbs.
My boy had one for his heart, he had it under GA and I wasn't allowed in with him so sat crying for an hour in the waiting room.

Postnatal depressive episode at its finest. I still cringe now when I think about it 🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My boy had one for his heart, he had it under GA and I wasn't allowed in with him so sat crying for an hour in the waiting room.

Postnatal depressive episode at its finest. I still cringe now when I think about it 🙈🙈
Awww why wasnt you allowed? I was told i needed to be in with him as long as i wasnt pregnant. His was for his brain. My boy wad sedated was horrible he spent 15 minutes kicking off fighting it. Then afterwards didnt wake up for 3 hours. Just for scan to come back inconclusive.

• Heart
  • Sad
Awww why wasnt you allowed? I was told i needed to be in with him as long as i wasnt pregnant. His was for his brain. My boy wad sedated was horrible he spent 15 minutes kicking off fighting it. Then afterwards didnt wake up for 3 hours. Just for scan to come back inconclusive.
No idea. I was with him whilst they put him to sleep and they just took him away.

It was at Alder Hey so maybe different hospitals have different rules?

Oh I can't imagine how frustrated you must've been 🙈🙈

• Heart
No idea. I was with him whilst they put him to sleep and they just took him away.

It was at Alder Hey so maybe different hospitals have different rules?

Oh I can't imagine how frustrated you must've been 🙈🙈
Awwww its horrible aint it. Youd probably be glad you wasnt there. Seeing a little tiny helpless thing in a big ass machine. Had these things to wedge his headphones on as he was so little even though he was like 18 months at that point.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Awwww its horrible aint it. Youd probably be glad you wasnt there. Seeing a little tiny helpless thing in a big ass machine. Had these things to wedge his headphones on as he was so little even though he was like 18 months at that point.
Ahhhh bless him ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Your grandma sounds awesome! Wow, an MRI for tinnitus sounds pretty annoying given loud noises can be difficult, I hope you’re doing okay with it!

I get it when I’m upright too long so can sympathise- luckily it’s not too loud and I talk so much it kinda drowns it out 🤣
She is awesome, she’s in her mid 80’s with a toy boy who’s 80 😂

I’m used to it now - I ruined my ears by standing by too many speakers at gigs and raves so it’s my own fault. I basically can’t be in a silent room now so even in bed I’ve got to have rain sounds or the radio or I can’t sleep.

• Heart
New thread probably

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.