LL Off-topic The Wrong Fellas #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inspired by Della’s lovely friends, I decided to deep clean my house - actually thought I’d cleaned my way into early labour but I think we’re good. Did finish the skirting boards, have a lovely shower and then realise I hadn’t put the bed sheets on though 😭 now tucked up with some chocolate m&m’s and raging sciatica, can’t say it’s exactly how I saw my late twenties panning out on a Saturday night 🤣🤣
Feels good though doesn't it? I love it all nice and clean. When are you due?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sue you?...I'll smash yer face in you LEECOOPERLEISURESUITWEARINGSLUT! 😂😂😂

LOL we all love the Matalan. I love homewear stuff at Christmas 😘
---

Which ones are they?
Some green ones with what i think are tigers on. So comfy and soft

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
White, red gives me a headache.
Same, which is a shame because it’s meant to be good for the heart…?
---
Just slid a Glycerol Suppository up my clacker......I'm living the dream 😂😂

Lay here now clenching and hoping it releases some of the codeine compaction.

Just wanted to share that information, I'm sure you'll be thrilled 😂😂
T.M.I. 😬😅

Sweet dreams Twattlers, I get a few hours with my gorgeous grandson tomorrow, happy nappy days ❤👶🏻xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Feeling so ill tonight. Every time I stand up the room spins. Went for a walk with Mr R and got half way around the resort before he had to literally piggy back me back to the room 😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
@DellaC - what a lovely surprise - just what you needed 😘

@Peepynose - you definitely need to try at getting the originals back otherwise it will eat away at you - good luck ♥

@raspberryjuice - hope it all eases off for you soon but love the idea of you having a piggyback :)

@mrs.darcy - great to hear how well your brother is doing, hope yiur head is ok today after the wine last night :D

Had a lovely day yesterday, we took the MIL out in the new wheelchair around a local country park then went out for tea. Lovely family time ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Feeling so ill tonight. Every time I stand up the room spins. Went for a walk with Mr R and got half way around the resort before he had to literally piggy back me back to the room 😂
Hope you're feeling better this morning, although it might not be morning just yet where you are

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@raspberryjuice awww it’s horrible that isn’t it :( have you got any chewing gum? Not exactly orthodox but if you pop a chewy in when you’re feeling nauseous it stimulates saliva and gives you enough wind to do a big burp hahaha. It might not work but I’ve used it before for that sicky whirly belly xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Got my Hysteroscopy appointment through for next week. Need to phone them and see if it's something I can have done whilst bleeding.

Got it through yesterday but with everything that happened I forgot to say my loves! ❤

What you all up to?

Think I might get stoned 😂😂 I'm only joking hahaha 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Got my Hysteroscopy appointment through for next week. Need to phone them and see if it's something I can have done whilst bleeding.

Got it through yesterday but with everything that happened I forgot to say my loves! ❤

What you all up to?

Think I might get stoned 😂😂 I'm only joking hahaha 😘
Have one for me ❤

• Heart
Having a bit of a lazy day here, we just got back from swimming and dropping a care package to the bf who’s just tested positive for covid.

Need to catch up on strictly and I really want a roast but don’t want to cook one 😭

• Heart
@raspberryjuice awww it’s horrible that isn’t it :( have you got any chewing gum? Not exactly orthodox but if you pop a chewy in when you’re feeling nauseous it stimulates saliva and gives you enough wind to do a big burp hahaha. It might not work but I’ve used it before for that sicky whirly belly xx
I’ve got gum so going to try that. Don’t know why I haven’t thought of if sooner because gum is my go to when I feel sick normally.

It’s awful. It’s 8am here and as soon as I opened my eyes I felt sick. I guess I can stop obsessively testing to check it’s real now I have constant nausea 😂

Great news about your appt Della! And get stoned if that’s what works ❤

Hope your bf is feeling better soon bored, there seems to be so much covid around again at the moment.

• Heart
Do any of you watch Maddy the Dr? I'm watching her on TikkyTokky but she's probably on other platforms.

I've only found her today and she makes my heart warm. I want to just stay in bed and watch her but my teas ready soon.

If you haven't seen her then you must, she's captivating ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m battling with health stuff atm, so am amusing myself with making things at home! Yesterday was a bit gruelling as I had to go to London for an hour-long MRI…today I’m conked out recovering…scoffed a load of yummy sushi at the Japan Centre as a bribe. 😍😍

on the bright side I have a lot of free time 🤣so I’m doing a blanket inspired by those awesome cellular blankets my mum used to stash, but in properly tasteless kitsch colours. Thinking of lining it but not sure what to use!

Also making friends with the local squirrel. He’s very derpy and getting quite tame now. When he sees me in the kitchen he stares reproachfully through the window as a silent request for Brazil nuts. He actually left me a conker in his snack spot yesterday and I wondered if it was a swap (but skwerls are not known for their generosity with sharing snacky things).
---
I’ve got gum so going to try that. Don’t know why I haven’t thought of if sooner because gum is my go to when I feel sick normally.

It’s awful. It’s 8am here and as soon as I opened my eyes I felt sick. I guess I can stop obsessively testing to check it’s real now I have constant nausea 😂

Great news about your appt Della! And get stoned if that’s what works ❤

Hope your bf is feeling better soon bored, there seems to be so much covid around again at the moment.
Ginger is really good for nausea- it has a chemical in that settles stomach acid. A friend of mine used it during her chemo and said it really helped (she ate these ginger sweets called gin-gins but you can just hack a bit of ginger root off and put it in hot water with honey).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’m battling with health stuff atm, so am amusing myself with making things at home! Yesterday was a bit gruelling as I had to go to London for an hour-long MRI…today I’m conked out recovering…scoffed a load of yummy sushi at the Japan Centre as a bribe. 😍😍

on the bright side I have a lot of free time 🤣so I’m doing a blanket inspired by those awesome cellular blankets my mum used to stash, but in properly tasteless kitsch colours. Thinking of lining it but not sure what to use!
Oh lovey that sounds awful 😥 I've never had an MRI but you have to lie very still don't you? I bet that's really difficult, particularly when you are already in pain. At least it's over with.

Ooooh love those blankets. A lovely silky lining would be a sensory delight 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh lovey that sounds awful 😥 I've never had an MRI but you have to lie very still don't you? I bet that's really difficult, particularly when you are already in pain. At least it's over with.

Ooooh love those blankets. A lovely silky lining would be a sensory delight 😘
Silky is a really cool idea! I had thought of fleece but find the pilling is soo enraging- there’s this inevitable lifecycle of fleece jackets where they’re glorious the first two goes and then past it, (much like boyfriends really 😂😂)

Lying still for MRIs is difficult but I rather enjoy the weird noises- it felt like being in a very small techno club at points…🤪 I wonder if anyone ever used them as samples!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I had to have an ear MRI for my tinnitus a few years back and it was noisy as hell but yeah very industrial techno 😂

Love those crochet blankets. My grandma loves to make them for the local cats and dogs home. My cat loves her one. Good call on the silky backing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.