LL Off-topic The Wrong Fellas #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah. Football all afternoon and tomorrow, rugby World Cup, little ones sport this morning and tomorrow, Strictly on tv, candles on, blankets out and homemade lasagne in the oven. I bloody love autumn.
Home made lasagne you say?
Wtf didn’t you say earlier??? 😉😘😂
Oh I love that (I love the process of making it, the smell of it cooking and the taste OMG duck football!!!) xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Your friends sound like angels @DellaC! And your day sounds just like what you needed too ❤

I’m feeling a bit fed up today. I’ve had my grandparents around for some food. My Nanna has Alzheimer’s and we are lucky she’s been in the early stages for a couple of years but you still see changes. They have been like parents to me (more so than my actual parents) and it’s really hard seeing them getting older and my Nanna changing. She’s still there and her core and heart is the same but I feel like she’s fading around the edges. That’s a strange description but I don’t know how else to put it.

I’m also really pissed off, ages ago I gave a family member some really old pictures of my grandparents (they were making a gift for a special wedding anniversary) of them on their wedding day and honeymoon. They were black and white photos and I had them in frames at home. Today I finally got the photos back and they are not the originals I lent out, they are a really crap quality copy. It looks like a photo of a photo. I’m really annoyed and have a horrible feeling my originals are gone. I need to sort it out but things are very strained as it is and I’m too annoyed right now.
I know in the grand scheme of things this isn’t a big deal. I appreciate there are people on here with proper problems!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm in such a foul mood today. I can't shake it. Everyone is annoying me. I'm so tired, I napped from 6pm-8.30pm last night and still slept a good 7 hours last night and today I've needed a nap. I just feel off, not unwell, just like my brain isn't working properly. I have a massive sense of impending doom.
Oh I hope you can shake it soon love. I know what you mean exactly from how you've described. It's a rotten feeling 😕
---
Your friends sound like angels @DellaC! And your day sounds just like what you needed too ❤

I’m feeling a bit fed up today. I’ve had my grandparents around for some food. My Nanna has Alzheimer’s and we are lucky she’s been in the early stages for a couple of years but you still see changes. They have been like parents to me (more so than my actual parents) and it’s really hard seeing them getting older and my Nanna changing. She’s still there and her core and heart is the same but I feel like she’s fading around the edges. That’s a strange description but I don’t know how else to put it.

I’m also really pissed off, ages ago I gave a family member some really old pictures of my grandparents (they were making a gift for a special wedding anniversary) of them on their wedding day and honeymoon. They were black and white photos and I had them in frames at home. Today I finally got the photos back and they are not the originals I lent out, they are a really crap quality copy. It looks like a photo of a photo. I’m really annoyed and have a horrible feeling my originals are gone. I need to sort it out but things are very strained as it is and I’m too annoyed right now.
I know in the grand scheme of things this isn’t a big deal. I appreciate there are people on here with proper problems!
Awww bless her little cotton socks, it must be so hard for a family to go through, sending you lots of love and your Nanna too...I hope she's not distressed or in pain x

I've been in EXACTLY the same position as you...I didn't get my photo back and I wish I'd have pushed more. (It was my Nan on her wedding day and was used to do her 80th Birthday collage). It's over 20 years ago now bit it still pisses me right off! Hope you get it sorted ❤
---
@Okgolightly how you feeling now love after your walk 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm trying not to worry anyone or add to anyone's problems but we were meant to go out a couple of weeks ago and I had to cancel so it all came out. They've been wonderful 🙂

I don't ask for help ever but the house is getting me down, I like it nice and clean but can't do it at the moment. My daughter is usually oblivious (she's been fab today with a kick up her arse) and my husband is doing the best he can but it's all surface cleaning...he would never clean a skirting or scrub a floor on his knees. I think were going to get a cleaner until I'm right.

Anyway for now my home smells like bleach, my feet are up, I have a cup of tea and my friend (she runs a Nursing home) has bought me some big pink blanket things that they use for incontinent oldies (they're brand new, not used haha) so my bed is going to be safe from any blood leaks.

Also my other friend made me some cakes with added ingredients 😳 I'm high as a kite 😂😂😘
What a brilliant surprise and what lovely friends you've got who've rallied round for you.

• Heart
I would be massively pissed off too. Can you talk to them about it easily enough or will it be a drama?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
On page 37. Went matalan earlier. Fella rang asking where I was. I told him. He goes chill out Lucy Letby. I purchased some pyjamas. Im sorry. Please dont report me.
Shouda done a selfie with the big Matalan sign outside, sent it to Liarby with a post-it note asking her is she missing the place

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know what these are some of the nicest pyjamas ive got. Be a shame if i went back for more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Uno what, I like Matalan. I like the jeans, bras, and the kids clothes. The pyjamas are v comfy. Sue ME

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Uno what, I like Matalan. I like the jeans, bras, and the kids clothes. The pyjamas are v comfy. Sue ME
Sue you?...I'll smash yer face in you LEECOOPERLEISURESUITWEARINGSLUT! 😂😂😂

LOL we all love the Matalan. I love homewear stuff at Christmas 😘
---
You know what these are some of the nicest pyjamas ive got. Be a shame if i went back for more.
Which ones are they?

• Haha
I would be massively pissed off too. Can you talk to them about it easily enough or will it be a drama?
It won’t be a drama just strained as we don’t have a lot to do with each other. It’s been two years since I loaned the pictures out and I’ve asked several times over that period.
I’ll be made out to be the problem and ‘difficult’ one which is what is making me reluctant to ask but I will do when I’m feeling more myself again. Thank you for asking and it’s reassuring to hear others would also be pissed off too!
Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday evening, some are having more fun than others eh @DellaC 😂 xx

• Heart
I've had the most beautiful day. My husband and my friends have been planning behind my back.

At 9am my husband and son went out to swimming classes and one of my besties turned up with my godson. He was dressed in an hazmat suit, a floral pinny and was holding a feather duster and had another for my daughter....they have then absolutely blitzed my home. I've been so bloody frustrated and upset that I just can't do anything,(I mopped my kitchen floor yesterday and it genuinely just wiped me out). They've done all my doors, my skirting, my floors, my woodwork with bleach, polished my dresser/shelves etc and cleaned my windows. They've not stopped and I'm overjoyed. He's a right character my godson and just seeing him and my daughter together has been wonderful (he's very gay so there's no love interest but they're hilarious together). Meanwhile his mum has brought me 3 big pots of curry for the freezer, and one for tea tonight and all sorts of meat bites and chicken stuff. Her heritage is Indian so you know when I tell you it's going to be utterly delicious. She's a wonderful cook.

Then in walks my other 2 friends about 11ish and we've had a girlie afternoon. They've brought delicious food, juices, we've had facepacks and had matching pyjamas, I dug out my lockdown nail supplies so one of them has done my nails, we've laughed so much and had a sing song.

It's warmed the cockles of my heart but I'm bloody exhausted now so going to have a nap.

One of my friends has kidnapped my son for the night. My daughters out with a boyfriend so me and my Mr D are going to have a curry and a film night 🙂❤

Hope everyone else is having a lovely day/weekend 😘😘
So glad you got to have such a lovely day you more than deserve it 💕💕
I got cinnabons from the cinnabus on its travels as it stopped at Livingston. Too right I was going. And CaledonianGSD is all clean after his bath

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just slid a Glycerol Suppository up my clacker......I'm living the dream 😂😂

Lay here now clenching and hoping it releases some of the codeine compaction.

Just wanted to share that information, I'm sure you'll be thrilled 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm sporting the black eyed look as was carrying on with Mr C and he got me right in the corner of my eye so got a nice wee bruise haha. Wee Caledonian kicked his butt for me 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
@DellaC took your advice and I'm now the right side of several glasses of wine, oops. Feeling a little merry lol.

• Heart
Inspired by Della’s lovely friends, I decided to deep clean my house - actually thought I’d cleaned my way into early labour but I think we’re good. Did finish the skirting boards, have a lovely shower and then realise I hadn’t put the bed sheets on though 😭 now tucked up with some chocolate m&m’s and raging sciatica, can’t say it’s exactly how I saw my late twenties panning out on a Saturday night 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.