LL Off-topic The Wrong Fellas #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue here you beautiful people

🩷🩵

previous thread here -

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hope everyone is having a good Sunday and sending ❤ to those that need it. What is everyone up to today? I'm hopefully booking my wedding today 🍾🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ll be spending most of the morning apologising to family and friends for the plethora of ‘jokes’ and stories I told last night, most of which apparently weren’t funny when I first told them in 1973 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hope everyone is having a good Sunday and sending ❤ to those that need it. What is everyone up to today? I'm hopefully booking my wedding today 🍾🎉
Aw yay!!! Exciting news!
I treated myself to a spa pedicure yesterday.... is it normal for the masseuse to try and maintain eye contact for the while process!??? 😅😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Don't all be jealous.

I'm syringing my husbands ears later.

That will be the highlight of my day 🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Hope you don’t do a @Daisydunn15 😱
So do I Jammy!!

I've ordered this ring for my daughter. It will contain some of the dogs ashes.

Isn't it wonderful what we can do nowadays? Or do you think its a bit creepy...I told my husband they do cufflinks and he said absolutely not, it's not for him but I think my daughter will get some real comfort from this ❤
Screenshot_20230910_114545_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So do I Jammy!!

Isn't it wonderful what we can do nowadays? Or do you think its a bit creepy...I told my husband they do cufflinks and he said absolutely not, it's not for him but I think my daughter will get some real comfort from this ❤
View attachment 2438837
That’s lovely. I’m with hubby though, it wouldn’t be for me either. I like the idea of planting a memorial tree on top of a loved one or pet’s ashes.
My parents are scattered in Fairhaven Lake for those who know where that is. One at either end ha ha.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s lovely. I’m with hubby though, it wouldn’t be for me either. I like the idea of planting a memorial tree on top of a loved one or pet’s ashes.
My parents are scattered in Fairhaven Lake for those who know where that is. One at either end ha ha.
I think I’m going to ask to be stuffed and used as a coatrack, it’ll probably be an intriguing event for me to be in a room with someone and not incessantly talking and offering unsolicited and unwanted Animal Facts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So do I Jammy!!

View attachment 2438837
Aw I think that's wonderful!!!! 🩷🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think I’m going to ask to be stuffed and used as a coatrack, it’ll probably be an intriguing event for me to be in a room with someone and not incessantly talking and offering unsolicited and unwanted Animal Facts 😂
What a delightful thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aw yay!!! Exciting news!
I treated myself to a spa pedicure yesterday.... is it normal for the masseuse to try and maintain eye contact for the while process!??? 😅😅
Gah, I'm so tired I just can't spell anymore, that was meant to be "whole process" not "while process".
I ended up putting a magazine up to block my face from his view, v uncomfortable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The boys won 4-0 in their first game of the season. Mini stormed to the car at the end because he didn’t play as well as he had wanted to (in his mind. He actually played brilliantly, they all did). Thankfully it was all done by half ten so we’re sheltering from the insane heat for the rest of the day. Quite enjoyed the rugby last night so will watch Scotland later this afternoon and celebrate for the honorary tattle fam.

@DellaC the ring is beautiful and a lovely idea, you are always so considerate of how to make things better where you can 🩷

@Caledonianprincess that’s so exciting, keep us as updated as you can on here. I’m happy to drive the tattle minibus, I’ll swing down to the south coast and then work north picking everyone up along the way 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.