LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just disappeared. I just hope they’re all ok and she’s just having a break 😔

We’re good thanks. It’s nice and cool in our house so not been affected by the heat but going to try venturing out for the first time today so might be a different story 😳 Baby R is an actual dream and I still just sit staring at him all day 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She just disappeared. I just hope they’re all ok and she’s just having a break 😔

We’re good thanks. It’s nice and cool in our house so not been affected by the heat but going to try venturing out for the first time today so might be a different story 😳 Baby R is an actual dream and I still just sit staring at him all day 😂
Oh you deserve an easy time after all you have been through 🩷🩷🩷🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wee Caledonian had a taster session in kayaking and absolutely loved it so he wants to start classes tomorrow. He did amazing for never having done it before

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm lunching with the 2 eldest, we are at middle daughter's house. This is a thing now, side benefit from them dealing with their dad's situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We’ve just come out the cinema. We saw IF it was so lovely I cried a few times. Now having Morrisons salad bar for lunch as it is elite

• Heart
I just had a maccies for lunch after not being able to keep burgers down my entire pregnancy and I don’t think I’ve ever been so satisfied in my life 😂 I think I inhaled my Big Mac, I didn’t even have time to sit down to eat it because it was gone by the time I’d walked from the kitchen to the living room

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I just had a maccies for lunch after not being able to keep burgers down my entire pregnancy and I don’t think I’ve ever been so satisfied in my life 😂 I think I inhaled my Big Mac, I didn’t even have time to sit down to eat it because it was gone by the time I’d walked from the kitchen to the living room
Definitely make the most of eating again. I think you should have a second honeymoon personally.

• Heart
  • Haha
You should have got two! ❤

• Heart
Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I solve my issue as I'm at a loss.
Mr C cant regulate his temperature and has to sleep with a fan on but I can't sleep when it's on due to sensory issues. I said I would go down to the couch but he's stomped off there instead. We don't have a 3rd bedroom or there would be no problem. What do I do 😔 this is going to affect us all summer

• Sad
  • Heart
Is it the noise of the fan or can you feel it too? I sleep with a fan on because I'm always hot. I have it on the floor on my side of the bed and point it towards my legs. It really cools me down and it doesn't bother my husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Is it the noise of the fan or can you feel it too? I sleep with a fan on because I'm always hot. I have it on the floor on my side of the bed and point it towards my legs. It really cools me down and it doesn't bother my husband.
Its the noise of it I can't shut off at night at the best of times but the fan intensifies it

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Cali is it possible that you can turn it off once he's in a deep sleep?
OH also likes a fan on but it doesn't bother me in the sense of disturbing me although I do still hear it.
How about putting a cold water bottle on his side, or those pet cooling mats.... 🙈
Might ear plugs work for you although I guess you'll need to listen out for the babies... what's a girl to do 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Its the noise of it I can't shut off at night at the best of times but the fan intensifies it
I'm prone to light sleeping because of hypervigilance and foam earplugs were a life saver. The small yellow ones (not the longer cone shaped ones) are excellent for blocking out sound like that - but you'd still hear your children crying or a phone or smoke alarm etc.
I can't sleep without them and I bulk buy a bag of 50 pairs from Am*z**.

• Heart
Cali is it possible that you can turn it off once he's in a deep sleep?
OH also likes a fan on but it doesn't bother me in the sense of disturbing me although I do still hear it.
How about putting a cold water bottle on his side, or those pet cooling mats.... 🙈
Might ear plugs work for you although I guess you'll need to listen out for the babies... what's a girl to do 😔
@2ofeach I did turn it off and he woke up 😂 I'm seriously looking into getting 2 small double beds and having separate beds so he can have no covers and I can have all mine

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My bf likes a fan so when I sleep at his I have headphones in but mind you I have terrible tinnitus anyways so always need a podcast or something to drown out the buzz.
I don’t think we’re designed to share bedrooms to be fair I never sleep well next to someone.

• Heart