LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Jammy you're a daft sod, funny though.
It's fab that docmum is using you as a middle man

Reactions: 3
Just saw this @oldjamfan. Tell docmum thank you very much for her advice he got his jags on the 28th so he is in the 10-14 day period right enough

Reactions: 5
I’m gonna say one of each
@Caledonianprincess my 2 younger ones got a rash and abit of a temp around the same time after their 1 year needles, i think it’s one of the main side effects x

Reactions: 4
It's fab that docmum is using you as a middle man
I beg your pardon?
I'm resisting the temptation to fire back a massively smutty reposte (out of respect to the lovely docmum obviously).

Anyway the docmum vote is for two girls. She has a good medical reason for this choice, which is 'istinto' (it's Latin).

Reactions: 5
It’s so nice doc mum can join in again via jammy.

Hope mini cale feels better soon. Mini bored had rashes post MMR so think it can be a common effect.

We’re just back from a lovely Indian restaurant. What a treat, I love a good curry.

Given my lad is in Auld Reekie I thought I'd partake in a local delicacy so I did this.... Can you tell what it is yet?
Oh I hope it tastes good. Need to compliment it with a pizza, haggis and or black pudding all deep fried of course lol

Reactions: 2
TBF it does look like a mini battered Colin but it is a battered Mars bar & it's bloody lush. That said I didn't realise how small they'd become.
Back in my day you could buy a normal or a kingsize Mars. Then those fun size once were an idea , the kingsize was shelved & the normal was downsized

Mr 2 is out so chippy tea for 1. I saw the menu & thought if not today then when....?
My fear is that I liked it a tad too much

I also bagged myself a bag of scrumps

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I wonder if my local chippy would batter and deep fry a mars bar if I took one in
I paid £1.50 for this bad boy.
I'm thinking I need to try it again with a few scoops of vanilla ice cream purely for research.
I've just googled & apparently its anything between 600 & 900 calories per battered mars