LL off topic #11 The Wrong Fellas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plenty of paracetamol and ibuprofen at home and they’re sending me home with oramorph. What I really want is more diclofenac that stuff is the best I couldn’t feel a thing til that wore off, thought it was going to be a breeze 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ooh oramorph, nice. We are mean and never send anyone home with that.

Your body has been through so much during this pregnancy so you need to focus on sleeping, eating and feeding. Let Mr R take care of everything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ooh oramorph, nice. We are mean and never send anyone home with that.

Your body has been through so much during this pregnancy so you need to focus on sleeping, eating and feeding. Let Mr R take care of everything else.
Really? 😂 I’ve been getting it like it’s calpol and getting some to take home 😳 it’s barely touching the pain at the moment tho 😩 think I’ve probably been in bed too long but I’ve been too dizzy to stand most of the day 🙄

I’m definitely focusing on those things. Just ordering dominos for when we get home and then I’m going to shower and camp on the sofa for the next week just getting baby R sorted with his feeding.

No iron supplements doses, supposed to be getting a jab of it before we go 🤷🏻‍♀️ just like I was supposed to be getting something to make me 💨 and 💩 at 11am cuz I haven’t yet and I’m still waiting 🤣 they might give oramorph like it’s skittles but that’s the only positive I have to say about the place!

Thanks again everyone for all the love and support 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Really? 😂 I’ve been getting it like it’s calpol and getting some to take home 😳 it’s barely touching the pain at the moment tho 😩 think I’ve probably been in bed too long but I’ve been too dizzy to stand most of the day 🙄

I’m definitely focusing on those things. Just ordering dominos for when we get home and then I’m going to shower and camp on the sofa for the next week just getting baby R sorted with his feeding.

No iron supplements doses, supposed to be getting a jab of it before we go 🤷🏻‍♀️ just like I was supposed to be getting something to make me 💨 and 💩 at 11am cuz I haven’t yet and I’m still waiting 🤣 they might give oramorph like it’s skittles but that’s the only positive I have to say about the place!

Thanks again everyone for all the love and support 🥰
I'm just so glad your getting out of there 🩷🩷 and that baby raspberry is here safe and sound! Goodnight all x

• Heart
I’ve had a whole 2 hours sleep, feel like a new woman 🤣 Mr R has just sent me back to bed ❤

After everyone telling me he’d be massive for my entire pregnancy I only had 6 newborn sleep suits, everything else is up to one month which drowns him and we’ve gone through all the newborn already 😳 I’ve told all todays visitors they’re not getting in unless they’ve got newborn sleepsuits or vests in their hands 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a wonderful photo Raspberry, I can smell him from here (weird baby sniffer right here)
Obviously lots will be keen to visit, cuddles etc but do remember to rest, let them put the kettle on or make food, even Mr Raspberry will need to recharge.

Congratulations

Now where is DellaC, hope your absence isn't too concerning.
Lucyxxx I hope things are looking up for you too lovely.

• Heart
@raspberryjuice you are making me miss the newborn stage and baby Golightly is only 8 months old! And I also told mr Golightly that we are done at two…but now I am broody for a third 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.