LL off topic #11 The Wrong Fellas

Should Jammy be arrested and imprisoned for passing on fake information whilst acting like he knew?

• Yes, off with his head

• Yes, throw away the key and let him rot

• Yes, and make him pay back his victims

• Yes, and bring back corporal punishment

• All of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again. Please do not use this thread to scam or con people Mr Ladbrokes.

Also will this be the thread where little baby Raspberry makes his appearance?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh imagine if this was the thread that mini raspberry made his appearance 🤩😍
I finally found the spread that is like kinder Bueno 😍😍😍 it's the hazelnut praline spread from Asda it is identical to the inside of a Bueno

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I bloody hope this is the thread he makes his appearance 😂 I’m absolutely massive now and hurting more every day. 36 weeks weds so from them I’m going to start trying to evict him 😂

We’ve just finished everything in the house, pram put together, moses basket and swing up, next to me built etc. I’ve been up and down a step ladder all morning dusting/changing light shades and hanging curtains cus Mr R couldn’t work out how. Every inch of the house dusted, hoovered and cleaned. And now we wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh imagine if this was the thread that mini raspberry made his appearance 🤩😍
I finally found the spread that is like kinder Bueno 😍😍😍 it's the hazelnut praline spread from Asda it is identical to the inside of a Bueno
Oh sounds amazing, I won't buy cause I'd definitely end up eating it from the jar until I got sick 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Jammy can't cut a break, poor sod 🤣

I've booked my coach ticket to the big smoke on Sunday for the marathon whilst watching the Boston marathon on tv.
I've done a tit load of cleaning today & all my ironing.

A baby raspberry would be epic.... 36+ weeks, you know what to do Mr Rasp 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Went to drop my girlie off to PC Pricks apartment earlier and before she got out of the car she said 'Can I come home Mum'.

Yes my love, you absolutely can ❤

So I left her there to pack her things, I've come home and my husband has gone to be with her. PC finishes at 5 and gets home at 6ish so I'm a little on edge but so so relieved.

I've not even mentioned him this weekend, infact he was barely mentioned.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Went to drop my girlie off to PC Pricks apartment earlier and before she got out of the car she said 'Can I come home Mum'.

So I left her there to pack her things, I've come home and my husband has gone to be with her. PC finishes at 5 and gets home at 6ish so I'm a little on edge but so so relieved.

Oh Della, I’m so pleased for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Somethings gone on, I'm not sure what. But she'll tell me in her own time. As long as her and lil Minnie are safe with us everything can be sorted 🙂

• Heart
Oh Della that's bloody fantastic news. You played a blinder not mentioning him, wise mother tactics.
When is Minnie due?

• Heart
@DellaC I am so pleased your daughter is coming home. Good move having her dad with her.

I had quite a lot of work stuff cancelled today for various reasons so did the essentials and then took a bit of time to do some housework as youngest and partner are due tomorrow evening. I don't feel guilty as I often work over hours and tbh work aren't really bothered as long as the work gets done.

I wonder if baby Raspberry will put in an appearance on my birthday (10 days away).

• Heart

So please for you that you’ve got your girl back Della 💛

• Heart
@odetotheseaweed I'm so happy both babies are chugging along nicely in there.
---

I hope she is home and settled with you now, bet you're relieved she's come to her senses.

• Heart
She's home, I've made her favourite tea so she's just tucking into that.

I've been so anxious but it all went well, he didn't seem bothered apparently so I'm not sure if he had a feeling it was coming.

He didn't want her to be buying loads for the baby and filling his tiny flat up so they've bought Boots and Mamas & Papas gift cards to spend when baby arrives, within 5 minutes of her leaving he had text and asked where they are.

And that tells you everything you need to know about the absolute cretin.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
She's home, I've made her favourite tea so she's just tucking into that.

I've been so anxious but it all went well, he didn't seem bothered apparently so I'm not sure if he had a feeling it was coming.

He didn't want her to be buying loads for the baby and filling his tiny flat up so they've bought Boots and Mamas & Papas gift cards to spend when baby arrives, within 5 minutes of her leaving he had text and asked where they are.

And that tells you everything you need to know about the absolute cretin.
Vile, vile man! Take her shopping tomorrow so she can fill her room/babies room with lots of lovely baby stuff 🥰

• Heart
Ugh control freak. So glad she’s safe with you all now safe to fill every inch of your house with stuff for Minnie 💕

• Heart