LL off topic #11 The Wrong Fellas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seem to only make absolute units so baby raspberry looks proper tiny 😭😭😭

I do not need 6 kids I do not need 6 kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
@raspberryjuice gorgeous, gorgeous pic.

One piece of advice given to me when I had my first was sleep when baby sleeps so I pass that on to you. xx
Second this, and don’t listen to any wotless martyrs that start going on about how cleaning etc needs doing. It can wait, get the sleep in or else it’ll be 3am in the middle of the night and both you and baby are crying xxxx

• Heart
I’d love to sleep when he does but he won’t be put down 😂 we’re doing shifts at the moment.

Told Mr R we’re having another already 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I seem to only make absolute units so baby raspberry looks proper tiny 😭😭😭

I do not need 6 kids I do not need 6 kids
Nice round number though 👀
---
I’d love to sleep when he does but he won’t be put down 😂 we’re doing shifts at the moment.

Mine only ever slept on me to start with so use his paternity leave to sleep when you can. Night and day means nothing at first, embrace it. I did love the first few weeks with my first. The three of us just asleep whenever, partying at 1,2,3am. Snacks all the time in bed because I was feeding and was ravenous.

• Heart
  • Haha
Baby golightly is 8 MONTHS OLD?! How????
I KNOW 😭😭😭 back to work this month, I can’t cope with how fast time is going 😫 he dived headfirst off the bed this morning, my heart rate is still sky high and legs are still shaking from it- he’s fine but has a bruise on his head 🥲
---

Mine only ever slept on me, it’s lovely when they’re a newborn squish but baby Golightly is a right chunk now and makes my arm go numb 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh don’t tempt me! I sit on the fence and swing back and forth so much with having a third! My kids are starting to ask for another sibling now too. I could so easily be swayed (and the pic of baby rasp doesn’t help🥰) but Mr Peepy is quite sure on 2. In all honesty I’d love to have an accident and the decision to be made for me x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Id love a second but im post 40, peri menopausal and finally have some spare cash 😂😂 maybe i can borrow a baby and give it back.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Mr Golightly is very much in favour of a third but wants to wait a few years until the two we have are a bit older but I’m of the opinion that I’d rather get it all out of the way now and have them be close in age 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Id love a second but im post 40, peri menopausal and finally have some spare cash 😂😂 maybe i can borrow a baby and give it back.
My baby time is done thank goodness (over 60, have 4 who are probably older than some of you here) but I'm with you about borrowing one, I have been surprisingly broody with all the baby talk.

• Heart
I’m worried about both of them, I don’t think Della has even been on since baby r was born :( I don’t think we’ve heard from Lucy since last week 💔

• Heart
I love newborn squishyness but I'm done having babies and 2 is a nice round number. With kids I don't want a middle child for my family. I was the middle child and it was horrible sometimes.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.