LL off topic #11 The Wrong Fellas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby Raspberry is here!! Born at 10:39 weighing 7lb 8oz.

He’s absolutely perfect 😍 i can’t stop staring at him
Ah many, many congratulations to you all and thank you so much for updating us, I've been thinking of you all morning xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5

O M G Happy birthday little raspberry.
Huge congratulations to you both.
Well done mum 👏

Eat cake people 🎂🍩🍰

10.39.... popmaster time 🤣 who called it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Aww @raspberryjuice I'm so glad that your precious boy is finally here 🩵🎉😍 hope your recovery goes well and enjoy those squishy newborn cuddles 😍 my advice to mr raspberry is learn what the difference is between a baby grow and a vest is... 12 months down the line Mr Caledonian still gets confused 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Definitely not! He’s the size they thought he was at 36 weeks 🙈

he’s so amazing!

I’m feeling pretty horrendous but Mr R is being amazing.
Make sure you keep on top of the pain killers, if they offer you oramorph, take it! Or basically just ask for everything you can have especially whilst you’re in hospital. I’m so happy for you, I had a little cry (hormones)

• Heart
Make sure you keep on top of the pain killers, if they offer you oramorph, take it! Or basically just ask for everything you can have especially whilst you’re in hospital. I’m so happy for you, I had a little cry (hormones)
Pain wise I’m fine it’s the sickness, dizziness and temperature 😩 feel like I’m gonna pass out despite all the drugs 🙈

• Sad
  • Heart
I didn’t notice what song was on when he came out 😩 just before was will young then greenday so could have been literally anything 😂

• Heart
I didn’t notice what song was on when he came out 😩 just before was will young then greenday so could have been literally anything 😂
The new Will Young tune is quite lovely, I'm going to see him later in the year.
What station was on?

Mr2 came shopping & rushed me round so I just grabbed a caramel cheesecake... it's a cake of sorts & will have to do. I wanted a black forest gateaux (I'll get one on his month birthday 🤣)

• Heart
Congratulations @raspberryjuice 😍
So glad it all went well and he is here safe. As someone already said, take all the pain relief, even if you think you don't need it.
---
I'm working tonight so if you need some middle of the night company, I'll be around until 8am 😁

• Heart
Just had some flapjack (not sure it classes as cake but it’s all I’ve got in) to celebrate wee raspberry’s arrival ❤ keep thinking about you and Mr Rasp! Hope you start to feel more yourself soon. Have they said when you might be able to go home?

@DellaC’s quiet today, hope she’s ok! Xx

• Heart
bleeping YESSSSS!
duck cake, the hard stuff is coming out.
I’m absolutely delighted for you both @raspberryjuice
Born on what would have been my late brother’s 64th birthday too ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Hooraaaaaah! Happy birthday, tiny raspberry! Welcome to the world. 🤗 You've lots of mad aunties here.
Congratulations Raspberry and Mr R!! 🎉🪅❤❤ 🐣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Mrs D is incredibly quiet as we know how eager she was for mini raspberry updates.

I've just had a Chinese takeaway & waiting for space to scoff tge cheesecake.
Raise a glass for me @oldjamfan 🍻

• Heart
Yes really hope @DellaC is ok 😔

we’re both doing ok now, finally just been told I was so poorly afterwards because I lost so much blood but nobody told me when I came up to the ward 🤷🏻‍♀️ also confused that they’re not actually monitoring my blood loss now if I lost so much in theatre?? This hospital sucks I swear the night team are the only ones that communicate and tell you anything that’s going on.

But every hospital admission, triage trip, sleepless night etc is so worth it 😍 I keep staring at him in disbelief that he’s mine and I get to take him home and raise him with Mr R. Hes been incredible today altho I did want to kick him when he told me his back was hurting from leaving over the cot 😂 must be real hard mate 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.