LL off topic #11 The Wrong Fellas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww @raspberryjuice I feel so emotional knowing you get to meet baby R tomorrow and we don’t even “know” each other

what time do you have to be there in the morning?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you! I don’t think I’ll sleep a wink. I’m so excited but also really nervous. Had a big cry to Mr R about what a massive day it is. I can’t wait to hold him and see his little face 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@raspberryjuice I’m so excited for you! We’ve been sharing this journey with you from the beginning and tomorrow he will be here in your arms. Soak it all up! Those newborn days are so special, you’ve never known love or tiredness like it! You and Mr R are going to make wonderful parents. Sending you lots of well wishes for the morning xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you! I don’t think I’ll sleep a wink. I’m so excited but also really nervous. Had a big cry to Mr R about what a massive day it is. I can’t wait to hold him and see his little face 🥺
Aw it's a real life miracle 🩷🩷 it changes you forever, it might be scary at some points tomorrow but honestly the moment you hold him all will be forgotten 🩷

• Heart
Thank you!!

Been cleaning the house while we wait to go because I don’t know what else to do with myself 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Good luck Rasp. You’ve got this my love and can’t wait for your next update when little man is here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes I'm sure @raspberryjuice is in a state of disbelief, wonder and awe at her little man right now 🩷🩷

I have thought of @Lucyxxxx over the weekend and how unfair this world can be. If you're reading here Lucy, I hope you take strength from our belief in you. I wish we could support you more.

@DellaC hope PC prick has fucked off thoroughly and your daughter is enjoying her pregnancy 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.