LL off topic #11 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy birthday Cale! Hope the sun is shining for you 😁

I didn’t want one either and then I had the best day! I’m sure she’ll enjoy it once she’s there 🥰
Ah yes, that's true.

We're having one over in Ireland next week, I have no say in what they're doing but I know they'll make it beautiful for her and spoil her rotten. They've got us all personalised tshirts so it's going to be way over the top 😂😂

But I want to plan and organise one for her too. So that's what I'm going to do, think I'll wait until the beginning of July and do a garden party.

Was there anything particular that you loved about yours? 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m a little concerned about Mr R’s ability to cope if I’m in hospital for any length of time having this baby.

I woke up this morning to a note saying he’d left a box of tissues in the bathroom incase I woke up and needed a wee before he had chance to go to a shop and get toilet roll. How thoughtful, right?

No.

This is the contents of the cupboard next to our bathroom. The cupboard he goes in several times a week for towels etc. And the cupboard he went in just yesterday to get a kitchen roll out.

IMG_5705.jpeg

Thats 9 packets of toilet roll. That he couldn’t see. Even though he put them away in there when they arrived.

Send help.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ah yes, that's true.

We're having one over in Ireland next week, I have no say in what they're doing but I know they'll make it beautiful for her and spoil her rotten. They've got us all personalised tshirts so it's going to be way over the top 😂😂

But I want to plan and organise one for her too. So that's what I'm going to do, think I'll wait until the beginning of July and do a garden party.

I had one with my first and actually it was just so nice to have all my friends and family together, that was my favourite bit

Happy birthday Cale! (Won’t let me tag you)
---
Does Mr R have baby brain?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah yes, that's true.

I just loved having all my friends and family together. I didn’t like so much being the centre of attention, but it was nice just to have both sides of our families in one place, to eat cake, see my best friends mixing with other important people to me etc.

The Irish one sounds lots of fun! 🤣 And the garden party one will be lovely 🥰
---
Does Mr R have baby brain?
Im starting to wonder if he even has a brain 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Now we know which fucker caused a national shortage during covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Happy Birthday Cale! Hope you have a lovely day and the sun is shining for you in Scotland xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just bulk buy it on Amazon because it’s cheaper than buying it from Tesco and Mr R goes through a lot!! 😂 same with kitchen roll. I am a bulk buyer in general though, I think I get it from my grandparents who probably did it after the war and didn’t live a <5 minute drive from a supermarket 🤣 Mr R drives me mad because he’ll do a shop for just what he needs whereas im like “well mayo is on offer, might as well get 2 spares for the cupboard”. He’d rather pay more and just buy 1 at a time.

I did accidentally buy about 20 packs of 12 toilet rolls in lockdown though, when it was just me here 😁 they lasted me years!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's been raining here for a lot of the morning it's dry now and I managed to get a too good to go bag from the ice cream shop. Oreo and malteser 😍😍 watching the football and rangers are winning so far so will hopefully be in the final come 5pm

• Heart
No judge (or judges?) are going to let her appeal surely? It’s just a tick box exercise so her defence team can say they tried everything?

Be interesting to see on what grounds they want to appeal

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No judge (or judges?) are going to let her appeal surely? It’s just a tick box exercise so her defence team can say they tried everything?

Be interesting to see on what grounds they want to appeal
I remember it being discussed at the time. People wonder on what grounds she would appeal on, as in they were very definite that she would do so! Curious to see what angle they go for...

Isn't it horrible that she exists in this world!??

• Heart
No nice weather here, it's cold, grey and rainy.

What grounds can LL appeal on? Surely no judge is going to allow this.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Cold wet and rainy here too.
I hope they throw out the appeal 🤞🏻

The ADHD med appt went well. We’re going to trial the first line first on a low dose and monitor. They said it’s a slow release that will help during school hours and will wear off after 6-8 hours so will see how it all goes for him. Such a worry though, but that’s parenthood I suppose - always something to fret over!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Cold wet and rainy here too.
I hope they throw out the appeal 🤞🏻

The ADHD med appt went well. We’re going to trial the first line first on a low dose and monitor. They said it’s a slow release that will help during school hours and will wear off after 6-8 hours so will see how it all goes for him. Such a worry though, but that’s parenthood I suppose - always something to fret over!
@Boredofthegram I'm so glad the appointment went well. I wonder if that's similar to what wee Caledonian will have

• Heart