LL off topic #11 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No nice weather here, it's cold, grey and rainy.

What grounds can LL appeal on? Surely no judge is going to allow this.
My understanding of it Mrs D is that it is a technical appeal in relation her defence team not being allowed to present certain evidence that might have helped her. In plain English a massive clutch at some straws.
She’s already facing a retrial for the not proven charge in a few weeks anyway. She’s not going anywhere but back to her cell.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Who went to the post office to return her amazon parcel and didn't take her phone so the QR code could be scanned? Who had to come home for the phone? 🙈

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm back from London after watching the marathon & I'm spent, it was exhausting. Weather was good so that's a positive.

We've been watching Resident Alien which I honestly thought nah....but it's really good, no at all as sci fi as I'd expected cos sci fi isn't my thing.

Belated birthday wishes Cali.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Cold wet and rainy here too.
I hope they throw out the appeal 🤞🏻

The ADHD med appt went well. We’re going to trial the first line first on a low dose and monitor. They said it’s a slow release that will help during school hours and will wear off after 6-8 hours so will see how it all goes for him. Such a worry though, but that’s parenthood I suppose - always something to fret over!
Glad it went well, I hope it helps to calm his brain a little ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Darlings, I won't bore you with the details but we have reported PC Prick 🙂

I hope he loses his job.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Has he been harassing your daughter again?
Nooo, not heard a dickybird off him thankfully.

He reported her for taking the gift cards 😡 so 2 officers showed up here earlier. God love them they got quite the show 🙈

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I shouldn't say this and it shouldn't be this way but I was very grateful that it was 2 female officers, they got it right away and were very, very professional but they've taken the phone with all the messages and the records of all the calls made over Christmas and Easter. I hope he's held accountable.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I shouldn't say this and it shouldn't be this way but I was very grateful that it was 2 female officers, they got it right away and were very, very professional but they've taken the phone with all the messages and the records of all the calls made over Christmas and Easter. I hope he's held accountable.
I hope it's the end of his career. What a vile bastard.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What the duck???
That is precisely what I said when I saw them. He's a bleeping fruit loop ain't he?

Makes absolutely no sense because he must've known that we would tell them about his behaviour.

Arrogant little tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

He reported her for taking the gift cards 😡 so 2 officers showed up here earlier. God love them they got quite the show 🙈
I’d have ended up bein nicked myself 🤣 cocky little wasteman

• Haha

What a pathetic little cretin. Glad it will be turned against him.

• Heart
What a moron! Hope he gets what is coming to him and your girl gets some peace now!

• Heart
I’d have ended up bein nicked myself 🤣 cocky little wasteman
I think I was probably very close to being decked or even arrested when they first arrived. I just saw red. I couldn't believe what my ears were hearing. Thankfully my daughter had taken my son to his swimming class so they didn't witness my performance. Oh I'm cringing now though, I must've looked utterly insane 🙈🙈🙈

My husband keeps whistling Eye of theTiger and calling me Rocky. The massive twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

• Haha
  • Heart
He reported her the day she left so it's taken them a while to follow up.

Altogether he paid £800 towards the Mamas and Papas vouchers, which we said we will replace so that my daughter doesn't get into trouble. (We won't give him the money, he can have some gift cards so he can buy himself some nappies and a dummy)

Absolutely NOT. Said the lovely tattooed officer 🫡

• Heart