LL off topic #11 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What would he even do with mamas and papas vouchers? They’re useless to him, surely? Prick!!

I hope he doesn’t retaliate and report Mr D for the punch last time they split, although with all your evidence I’m sure Mr D would just get a pat on the back!

Reactions: 6
I think I was probably very close to being decked or even arrested when they first arrived. I just saw red. I couldn't believe what my ears were hearing. Thankfully my daughter had taken my son to his swimming class so they didn't witness my performance. Oh I'm cringing now though, I must've looked utterly insane 🙈🙈🙈

My husband keeps whistling Eye of theTiger and calling me Rocky. The massive twit.
Buy him a pint on behalf of me please Della 😂😂😂
---
What would he even do with mamas and papas vouchers? They’re useless to him, surely? Prick!!

I hope he doesn’t retaliate and report Mr D for the punch last time they split, although with all your evidence I’m sure Mr D would just get a pat on the back!
Absolutely no evidence now of that. Just deny deny deny 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 8

That's my concern but he has a clean criminal record, he's never been arrested or anything so if he gets in trouble then so be it.
There's no evidence, it was never reported at the time so it will just look really petty if he blurts it out now.

My daughter has to got to the station tomorrow so we will see if they mention it.

He was out at weekend with another victim young lady so it seems he's over the relationship just not the vouchers 🙈

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
At least if he’s moved on he’ll hopefully leave your daughter alone. What an absolute piece of tit.

• Heart
He really and truly is a complete bleep @DellaC hope they take him to task and the smarmy bastard gets what’s coming to him. The bleeping audacity!!

• Heart
He's just proved once again he is a total disgrace of a human. So sorry your still having to deal with his shite but I'm hope he gets the book flung at him

• Heart
Happy St George’s Day Twattlers.
This was in the sky just outside Glasgow Central Station just now. @Caledonianprincess can we not even celebrate our Turkish dragon slayer without you lot interfering? 😉😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿😘
Just adding a nice wee Scottish touch to the day 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿😂
---
My cough is ongoing still. I woke up yesterday and couldn't talk bar a whisper. Phoned the doctors at 830 when they opened and got through in queue position 1 and told to come up at 940. I'm going to put the lottery on lol Usually it's a telephone consultation first it's rare to get told to come up

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@DellaC I read your post last night and, for once, I was speechless, what an utter toe-rag he is. I can only echo what others have said and I hope he gets the book thrown at him. I'm so sorry you are having to deal with this. ❤

• Heart
My husband keeps whistling Eye of theTiger and calling me Rocky. The massive twit.
I honestly love this so much 🤣🤣

I hope today goes well, does your daughter go down to the station today? Will you be with her the whole time? It makes me nervous that a young pregnant woman has to go down like that.

• Heart
I honestly love this so much 🤣🤣

I hope today goes well, does your daughter go down to the station today? Will you be with her the whole time? It makes me nervous that a young pregnant woman has to go down like that.
I feel the same 😫 hopefully there is less than zero chance of her bumping into him whilst she is down there!

• Heart
I have been given antibiotics and steroid inhaler. Doctor listened to my chest and said it's very noisy 😔 would explain why I've been feeling so rotten

• Heart
Hope you start to pick up now- make sure you get some rest 💛
I'm hoping that's the plan anyway. I've got netflix again so going to see if there is anything good on (non scary recommendations welcome). In all honesty I'll probably have some juice and go to bed when mini goes for a sleep

• Heart