Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DellaC

VIP Member
Chocolate makes everything better ❣

No he has absolutely no comprehension of what that could mean. He likes babies until they cry 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

DellaC

VIP Member
I cry every time we leave, so I've had to book again for next May 😂 I know there's a big wide world but it's just my happy place, thankfully my husband is really laid back and is happy as long as we are. Its not just the parks, it's the food, the people, the wildlife, the beaches. Everything.

My boy was horrendous on the flight when we went in 2022 and it put me off going but we loaded him with (prescribed) Phenergan and he was much better this time. It was bearable.

The prices just go up and up and up though. If you're a big family it will be astronomical 😵

• Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
She text when they got back to his.

'Thank you and I'm sorry'

So she knows.

Hopefully she will start to see these things more and more often now, until it’s too late and she draws the line. Fingers crossed it’s a quick process, he’s such a twat that it sounds like it will be!

• Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
@Caledonianprincess i hope it goes ok, kids take so much in their stride don’t they? Let us know how it goes later x
---
today I treated myself to a digital and got pregnant 1-2 weeks 🥰 anyone know how long the words stay up on the little screen?

• Heart

DellaC

VIP Member
I think my owd fella would divorce me if I made it a regular thing 😂😂😂

Did the trick though, he's been bloody wonderful since 😍

• Heart
  • Haha

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
That's the way to do it, absolutely it is.

Did your parents use this method with you?
Sort of looking back, we were brought up with a strong work ethic and knew if we wanted stuff it had to be earned. We both (there's only my brother and me) had jobs around the house and garden to do.

• Heart

DellaC

VIP Member
Not long now Lucyxxxx.

Will it be baby Osama 💙 or baby Osima 🩷

I'm off out with the mutts, hope we have news soon!

• Haha
  • Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Sending you lots of love @Lucyxxxx and hope that’s not what it is 🤞🏼
---
Oh he's on a Calpol high 😂😂

The parks were absolutely hammered so won't ever go again at Easter, we had a few rainy days and I got a tooth infection but despite all this it was amazing. It's just our happy place 🙂 My little love had a blast, he makes me go on all the big rides I hate but he loves, hes like a different little boy when we're there.

Glad you enjoyed your baby shower. Not long now my lovely 😍 Oh I bet that big baby belly is beautiful!
Sounds amazing! I’d love to take Baby R one day 😍 probably at Xmas as im Xmas obsessed but I bet it’s just as busy as Easter then!
Hope your tooth is ok now.

The belly is ginormous. I didn’t realise just how big until the pics from Saturday because obviously I only really see it from the top or under T-shirts but my dress was quite fitted and bloody Nora it’s huge 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Mr R had to sleep in our bed last night, after being in the spare room for months because of his snoring. I have no idea what’s happened to him in the time he’s been in the spare room but it was like sharing a bed with a princess. He had 6, yes 6(!) pillows - half of which ended up on my head every 20 minutes where he fidgeted, took up over half the bed, needed 75% of the covers and an EXTRA pillow to hug. And still said he couldn’t relax because I kept moving my legs trying to get comfy or getting up to pee 😂 me and my ginormous belly and extra large pregnancy pillow were confined to about 1/10th of the bed and it took a monumental effort every time I needed to turn over because I was so close to the edge. Then HE gave up at 4am and went to the sofa because I was disturbing him too much with my moving which is a laugh when he’s disturbed my sleep since the day he moved in with his ridiculous snoring 😂

Gonna start the hunt for a 3 bed so he can have his own room permanently and have as many bloody pillows as he likes.

• Haha

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
I’ve calmed down, had a cup of tea and almost a whole tray of milk tray to calm the nerves. Should get the call around 8.30 and I’m booked in for 9 if all goes well (luckily it’s only 10 minutes away) fingers crossed for a good defrosting process xx

@DellaC does your little man know he’s going to be an uncle?
@gigilouxx hows XL baby getting on?
@Lucyxxxx how are you feeling?

Last edited:
  • Heart

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
Morning everyone, hope you are all doing well.

@Caledonianprincess love hearing your wedding plans and preparations. I think I need to encourage one of the single daughters to get on and marry their partner so I can do the mother of the bride routine again. 😂

Of the 3 only 1 is actually married though I refer to the other partners as SIL and DIL as it's easier.

• Heart
I’ve calmed down, had a cup of tea and almost a whole tray of milk tray to calm the nerves. Should get the call around 8.30 and I’m booked in for 9 if all goes well (luckily it’s only 10 minutes away) fingers crossed for a good defrosting process xx

@DellaC does your little man know he’s going to be an uncle?
@gigilouxx hows XL baby getting on?
@Lucyxxxx how are you feeling?
Best of luck tomorrow 🩷🩷 I (and all of us here) will be thinking of you x

• Heart

gigilouxx

VIP Member
It’s a mini egg one, he’s fell asleep in the middle of the bed and just as I opened it the XL baby woke up demanding a feed. Will I ever eat this rassclart egg

• Haha
  • Heart

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
Ooooh a very nice gentleman? Tell us more Mrs.D!
Well Della, he was very nice, unfortunately he lost his wife last year (she was only 60) to early onset dementia, she'd had it for getting on for 10 years. We chatted about that, and about kids and what we did etc, he was just nice.

• Heart