LL off topic #10 The Wrong Fellas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for all your lovely comments guys!
If I can bake then anyone can. The key is to weigh your eggs (when cracked in the bowl) and then your sugar, butter and flour all need to weigh the same as whatever the eggs weigh. I used dairy milk ready made icing and it was so easy to spread. I usually always buy shop bought cakes for the kids and to be fair you can’t go wrong with a Colin! The rule in our house is you get the face if it’s your birthday, think mini peepy needs a gentle reminder so he requests one of those next year!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What a beautiful day! Don't forget your factor 50 you ginger nuts 😂😂😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Were off for a wild day to Dunelm. I'm so tired but we need new stuff for the house so today it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh I love Dunelm. Especially their Garden range at this time of year.

A trip to Dunelm, B&Q and then a garden centre is my idea of a perfect day.

Sad fecker I am 😂

• Heart
Oh I love Dunelm. Especially their Garden range at this time of year.

A trip to Dunelm, B&Q and then a garden centre is my idea of a perfect day.

Sad fecker I am 😂
Baby didn't let me stay as long as I'd like, wanted to check the cafe out and what not but he was kicking off. £400 lighter. This is why my fella normally comes and supervises me when in places like this.

• Heart
What a beautiful day! Don't forget your factor 50 you ginger nuts 😂😂😭😭😭
It's wet and windy here (the weather that is, not me).
---
Were off for a wild day to Dunelm. I'm so tired but we need new stuff for the house so today it is.
Love Dunelm, I'm impatiently waiting for bedside cabinets from them, not due until the end of the month unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Baby didn't let me stay as long as I'd like, wanted to check the cafe out and what not but he was kicking off. £400 lighter. This is why my fella normally comes and supervises me when in places like this.
Ooooh what did you get?

My son is exactly the same, he either throws everything (and I mean throws) into my basket or lies down and makes a right show of me. I have banned him from coming with me. And my husband who rolls his eyes every 2 mins 😂😂

They don't have much in terms of baby/nursery items do they?
---
It's wet and windy here (the weather that is, not me).
---

Love Dunelm, I'm impatiently waiting for bedside cabinets from them, not due until the end of the month unfortunately.
I love their furniture, it'll be worth the wait ❤
---
It's pizzling down here too Mrs D, I was being facetious. I'm sick to death of the rain!!!

• Heart
It’s really warm and sunny here. Nice to be able to fling the windows open and let the sunshine in finally!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Jammy sadly your donkeys did not do well 😭😂 thankfully I got the winner at £5 Ew so got £23. Wee Caledonian got £9.20 back he was doing laps of the living room he was so buzzing 😂😂. All in was £50 and got 37.20 back as I got 3rd too so I'm happy with that

• Heart
  • Haha
Important question

(Hope you’ve all had a good day etc)

Why are cadburys Easter egg chocolate so much better than the bars of dairy milk?

• Heart
Just us, my eldest and the XL baby tonight. House feels like a ghost town. I told my daughter she could stay up for the UFC main card but it doesn’t start til bleeping 3am 🥱 I’ll be hoovering at half 8 like my mum used to

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My husband has had the hiccups for ages. It was really getting on me and my girls nerves, he was at it all through Jonathan Ross. So, I went downstairs and got a pan lid and a wooden spoon, I sneaked and hid by the doorway..... eventually I burst into the living room screaming and banging the lid.

My daughter and husband were both incontinent.

The hiccups persist.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Get him to hug his knees to his chest and breathe as deeply as he can.

Failing that send him to his feral cat sanctuary the shed.

How’s your evening with Miss Della been?

• Haha
Get him to hug his knees to his chest and breathe as deeply as he can.

Failing that send him to his feral cat sanctuary the shed.

How’s your evening with Miss Della been?
It's been lovely thank you. No discussion about PC Prick and we've had a lovely day/evening ❣ She's is a different person when he's not about 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Good! I’m so pleased for you. Hope she continues to come and spend time with you all without him around ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.