LL off topic #10 The Wrong Fellas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@DellaC when my kids were at home and got hiccups I used to tell them to go and look in the mirror 😂 I'm such a bad mother.

Oh and morning all, hope you all ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
JAMMY HAS IS A BIG DICK.
They both finished in the top ten (yes that is the sound of straws being clutched). The one with the French name looked good up to the last half a mile.

This is why bookies drive round in big flash cars and oldjamfan has to content himself with the above 😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In the midst of all your national losses I just wanna let you all know I won 200 quid on the UFC last night 🤣 off a fiver

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh that's a great win Gigi!

We won £10 on the Mcdonalds winning sips promotion eaier, well my son did but I paid for his grub so the money is mine 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh that's a great win Gigi!

We won £10 on the Mcdonalds winning sips promotion eaier, well my son did but I paid for his grub so the money is mine 😂😂
I won a free McFlurry but I've got to wait until the kids are back at school because they will want it.

• Haha
My kid won his football match today, does that count? 😂 didn’t win any money though

Or the biggest win of all today, my partner is home from his work trip after 2 long weeks!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My son has a McDonalds once a week if he completes his behaviour chart. We have one maybe once/twice a month. So we're not there too often.

We've won a mcflurry, a mcplant 🤢, a big mac, a hash brown and now a tenner.

It's a great promotion 😂

Raspberryjuice you're doing it wrong love haha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Ubereats baby!
We don’t have it. I live in the middle of nowhere so nowhere delivers other than the village Indian 😂 I’ve asked Mr R to leave work and get me one but he’s got 2 staff meetings to do. Selfish!

I’ll get on right move and look for a new house instead, that will solve all my issues 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We don’t have it. I live in the middle of nowhere so nowhere delivers other than the village Indian 😂 I’ve asked Mr R to leave work and get me one but he’s got 2 staff meetings to do. Selfish!

I’ll get on right move and look for a new house instead, that will solve all my issues 😁
Haha our closest Maccies is about 15 minutes away, I thought that was a distance but you're really in the sticks.

Have some chocolate instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha our closest Maccies is about 15 minutes away, I thought that was a distance but you're really in the sticks.

Have some chocolate instead!
Ours is 25ish mins away. He was going to go and get me one on his break until I said I wanted it with no bits and no sauce and now he’s told me I’m from a different planet and to just eat ice cream from the freezer. I’ve told him if he doesn’t go he can forget being invited to the birth. I think that’s reasonable 😂

• Haha
I get heart palpitations if I'm too far from civilisation. I live a 3 min drive from a McDonald's, KFC, burger king, dominos, papa John's and a pizza hut, plus a whole host of take aways and sometimes I feel I live too far from it all 🤣.
I moved from the edge of the city centre to the suburbs and felt like I'd moved to the countryside.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.