Lizzy Hadfield (Shot from the Street)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lindsey’s new sofa looks like a mattress. I don’t get it. 🤷‍♀️
I keep getting ads for Maker sofas and when I looked them up I was shocked to see how expensive they are. The sofa Lindsey has is 3K plus depending on the size and it looks so cheap!

Lindsay just put a question on her stories - how are you and how can I help you? LOL she’s so bleeping out of touch it’s hilarious. And honestly, if someone was really struggling, how could she help them? Send them photos of her awkward posing in her bikini?
I have seen a bunch of influencers do the same thing, so she is just jumping on the band wagon. I agree, how is she going to help? It's so patronising.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Lindsay just put a question on her stories - how are you and how can I help you? LOL she’s so bleeping out of touch it’s hilarious. And honestly, if someone was really struggling, how could she help them? Send them photos of her awkward posing in her bikini?
I literally LOL! Nah no bikini during autumn but here is my rolled-up jumper exposing my stomach 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my gosh these are the worst. The answer is obviously that everyone feels pretty tit? It just feels like an empty platitude.

Reactions: 3
What is up with all these young British women talking about going off the pill? Lily, Anna, Lizzy, Lindsey. Does anyone really care to hear about this stuff? I would much rather take advice from my doctor than some bimbos on IG.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone have any idea of the Instagram person Lindsey is talking about on their latest podcast episode? Someone who has totally smoothed our her face but is apparently a body positive person?

Lizzy talking about being worried she’d lose weight if she comes off the pill in that episode, “it could make me lose weight, and I’m so slim even though I eat so much” 🙄 oh give us a break Elizabeth.

I would love to hear her explain why she’s pushing this “I’m naturally super skinny” narrative when so many people know it’s not true? It’s so jarring hearing this on a podcast about body image. I just don’t understand how you can claim to eat sooooo much and still be tiny when you had very much a normal curvier physique before, and your weight loss has been a dramatic and recent thing. Is it possible for someone’s metabolism to change like that in their mid to late twenties? Doubtful. She’s under no requirement to address her weight loss imo, no one has to disclose something like that, yet she does and blatantly lies?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A couple of weeks ago her first london flat tour popped on my recommended videos, it was filmed 2 years ago. The difference is astounding and I don't believe for a second that she eats a lot and is scared of losing weight. Fair enough if she doesn't want to mention it, but lie about it and portray the idea that she eats a lot but is naturally super skinny... Come on, there's some of us that have been watching her for years, she shouldn't treat us as if we were stupid because both we and the internet have 'memory'.

Attachments

What is up with all these young British women talking about going off the pill? Lily, Anna, Lizzy, Lindsey. Does anyone really care to hear about this stuff? I would much rather take advice from my doctor than some bimbos on IG.
Don't forget Estee too!

Lizzy talking about being worried she’d lose weight if she comes off the pill in that episode, “it could make me lose weight, and I’m so slim even though I eat so much” 🙄 oh give us a break Elizabeth.

I would love to hear her explain why she’s pushing this “I’m naturally super skinny” narrative when so many people know it’s not true? It’s so jarring hearing this on a podcast about body image. I just don’t understand how you can claim to eat sooooo much and still be tiny when you had very much a normal curvier physique before, and your weight loss has been a dramatic and recent thing. Is it possible for someone’s metabolism to change like that in their mid to late twenties? Doubtful. She’s under no requirement to address her weight loss imo, no one has to disclose something like that, yet she does and blatantly lies?
There was an old video I watched a while ago and it was when she had lost the weight. She mentioned having lost weight over the past 6 months and her jeans not fitting her anymore. If I remember correctly she dropped 2 sizes and said she would keep some of her bigger jeans because she will probably put the weight back on. You don't just drop 2 sizes without some kind of lifestyle change (stress/diet etc) she must be doing something to maintain that weightloss. As you said you don't just randomly lose a bunch of weight as an adult when you have had a very steady weight for a long period of time.

I have to say, lots of my friends have come off the pill for various reasons too. Mostly because it bothers them that they’ve been on the pill since their teens and are not even sure anymore how their body would respond without it. It’s definitely been a trend outside the influencer world.

Reactions: 2
One person's definition of "eating a lot" can be very different from someone else's. To be honest, I roll my eyes whenever people accuse a woman of having an eating disorder simply because she's thin, but I do suspect Lizzy has disordered eating patterns (which is different). I'm sure she eats (and drinks!) less than she used to, despite her thinking that she still consumes a lot. I can see her being the type of person who says she's just "not hungry" a lot of the time, but when she does eat, she eats "soooo much".

I used to restrict my eating and I see the same traits in Lizzy; making excuses not to have food at home, excuses not to eat or order in food, not keeping food that is stereotypically seen as bad/unhealthy at home and then in the rare occasions she does have those types of food she makes sure she justifies it being in her home.

Influencers undermining their followers intelligence annoys me too.
I remember in one of their older podcasts Lindsey said Lizzy had chipmunk cheeks and they both implied Lizzy had gained weight from drinking when she first moved to London and her weight loss was just Lizzy just returning to her natural weight. Do they not realise people can scroll through Lizzy’s social media and see she was that weight for her entire adult life before she lived in London?

As a side note when I had an illness a few years ago I had to stop taking hormonal contraception, I had been taking it for ten years until that point and I realised that as a fully grown woman I didn’t remember what is was like to actually have a ‘normal’ period.

Yes she has never been big but she definitely wasnt as thin as she is now. I was looking back at some of her old photos, this ones from 2016, I used to think she was so beautiful. She reminded me of Helen baxendale.
Her nose is definitely more proportional to the rest of her face in that photo. It’s like the bobble head effect so many woman get...the bobble nose effect 🤣

One person's definition of "eating a lot" can be very different from someone else's. To be honest, I roll my eyes whenever people accuse a woman of having an eating disorder simply because she's thin, but I do suspect Lizzy has disordered eating patterns (which is different). I'm sure she eats (and drinks!) less than she used to, despite her thinking that she still consumes a lot. I can see her being the type of person who says she's just "not hungry" a lot of the time, but when she does eat, she eats "soooo much".
Or, my personal fave, “I haven’t eaten anything today. I forgot to eat...giggle giggle”.

I have to say, lots of my friends have come off the pill for various reasons too. Mostly because it bothers them that they’ve been on the pill since their teens and are not even sure anymore how their body would respond without it. It’s definitely been a trend outside the influencer world.
Good know, thanks! I have an IUD so my body’s probably a right mess 🤣

• Haha
That new af agger coat looks like a workmanship dirty overall..... just seen the price..... £800 !!!

• Haha
i'm getting really annoyed at how Lizzy doesn't edit out bits where the camera is pointing away as she is doing something, and the camera is just shaky and all over the place. i get it is 'real' but it is also just lazy?

For sure. I think Lizzy’s carefully orchestrated nonchalant, undone and messy look is falling apart.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.