Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #7 How's my cat? Things you can ask yer mum.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lizzy and Lindsay: look at me, but don't look at me, I want my privacy (but look at me). Longing for your validation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Lizzy Hadfield: will shill any old tit for cash - so so good guuuuys. Just don't ask about the cat

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The thread title has to include the following to make it so so so good :-
Orange Wine
Clothes falling off
Stale AF content
Pretending to live in NYC
Pretending to live in Lisbon ( having goodbye dinners/ shipping over furniture / getting apartment professionally styled ) then coming back a few weeks later.
Taking photos of napkins
Taking photos of stained vests
Not mentioning Luigi
Not mentioning Arthur
Not mentioning the book sales/ reviews
The hostage.
Here’s just a few …. Over to you !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s Lind’s 35th bday and Lizzy NEVER fails to post the same drunken footage from 5 yrs ago. Always always always.
Insert biggest “eye roll”

I really hope Elizabeth puts up a half decent vlog of her Milan trip. That PR trip did look amazing.

Reactions: 4
It’s Lind’s 35th bday and Lizzy NEVER fails to post the same drunken footage from 5 yrs ago. Always always always.
friendship goals 🤪 if my friend's fav memory of me would only include my drunk ass from 5 years ago, I'd say it's time to yeet that friendship

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know right, it’s so odd in my opinion and is it really that funny 5 bloody years down the line???

Insert biggest “eye roll”

I really hope Elizabeth puts up a half decent vlog of her Milan trip. That PR trip did look amazing.
Sorry not going to hold my breath, but let’s give her the benefit of the doubt!

friendship goals 🤪 if my friend's fav memory of me would only include my drunk ass from 5 years ago, I'd say it's time to yeet that friendship
💯💯💯

She just turned 35?! I had no idea!
No idea that she’s 35 because you thought she was younger or older?

Reactions: 3
Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland: A tale of two (braless) titties
??
I agree with everyone though. They are so dull, who can be arsed?
I want to make a new thread with this SO BADLY but I don't know if titties is allowed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8