Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #7 How's my cat? Things you can ask yer mum.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ah ok still think the way she said Tumeric was off though
Slightly confused why you think you know what her accent should sound like…? Why do you assume that she has donned a “white middle class accent and pronunciation” and doesn’t naturally speak like that?

Reactions: 10
Lucy Williams, Lizzy ... Zzzzzz! Nice to see Abi Marvel in there.

I wish there was a new wave of genuinely interesting, creative, cool influencers whose main jobs weren't selling tit. But then they would be no use to brands.

Lizzy is now part of the J Crew Collective?!! After River Island??! What's next, Boden?!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Lizzy is the most plain vanilla English girl I have ever seen online (maybe apart from Anna Newton) everything she does is so boring and plain vanilla, almost like boiled chicken.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Take Lizzy and Lucy out and it’s a much more exciting looking line up of influencers. They’re about as exciting as boiled chicken - diversity aside, even Abi’s outfit is attention grabbing! The colours! Meanwhile Lizzy looks like a fisherman gone lost!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Really looking forward to Lizzy lie through her teeth about how she’s loved J.Crew for years, it’s one of her favorite brands ever ever ever, these AD pieces are so so good, etc. J Crew are apparently “cool” again, but the clothes are still the same crappy quality they’ve been for a decade. It might as well be River Island or H&M.

• Heart
Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland: The Boring and the Longing
Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland:
Something something New York something something towels.

🤷‍♀️ These two are so dull, it's hard to come up with a good title.

Speaking of being plain, vanilla, and exciting as boiled chicken... You can add mayonnaise to that. With the exception of the one on the bottom left, this is the most average-looking group of white girls on an expensive press trip ever.
Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 11.41.30 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Speaking of being plain, vanilla, and exciting as boiled chicken... You can add mayonnaise to that. With the exception of the one on the bottom left, this is the most average-looking group of white girls on an expensive press trip ever.
View attachment 1456334
GOD KIM TURKINGTON IS SO BORING LOOKING SHE MAKES LIZZY AND LINDSEY LOOK YOUNG AND SPRIGHTLY

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had to go to her IG account to confirm if she was indeed a 40-something mommy blogger, based on her appearance. Alarmingly, she is not. Does anyone know how old she is? Girl is looking rough.

Reactions: 4
I had to go to her IG account to confirm if she was indeed a 40-something mommy blogger, based on her appearance. Alarmingly, she is not. Does anyone know how old she is? Girl is looking rough.

She’s either 35 already or turning this year - so a wee bit older than Lizzy and duck knows how old Linda is, so probs more Lindsey’s age mate. Not that you’d be able to tell because Linda acts 15 and Kim acts 55

• Haha

View attachment 1456334
Yes, but thin. Remember that. They exist to be thinner than your average 😂. And bafflingly, despite the fact that they all look a bit haggard, they are still able to parlay that into paid work.

Reactions: 7
The girl on the bottom left is beautiful, who is she?

Yeh the others look past it now, although out of Lizzy, Linda and Kim, I like Kim’s style the most.
Realistically how many more years are they all going to get out of Instagram?!

View attachment 1456334

Reactions: 6
Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland: A tale of two (braless) titties
??
I agree with everyone though. They are so dull, who can be arsed?

• Haha
Reactions: 13