Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The area she lives isn’t exactly fancy, I wonder how she feels about walking there braless. Maybe she covers her tits while walking back from the station just like us peasant?
She must take the pictures and then cover up.

NYC, particularly lower Manhattan, is chock full - at all times - of building sites, not to mention your average standard weirdo. Women passing become entertainment. Unless you relish that sort of attention you will quickly put on a jacket. Whilst Lizzy does like attention, I'm quite sure she wouldn't enjoy that.

Not the woman's fault, not anything wrong with it (except wondering aren't you cold?), everything to do with *some* men being absolutely pigs and them still floating around the planet in force. Oink.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is it really that warm in NY atm?! It's bloody freezing here in London IMO

Reactions: 1
She must take the pictures and then cover up.

NYC, particularly lower Manhattan, is chock full - at all times - of building sites, not to mention your average standard weirdo. Women passing become entertainment. Unless you relish that sort of attention you will quickly put on a jacket. Whilst Lizzy does like attention, I'm quite sure she wouldn't enjoy that.

Not the woman's fault, not anything wrong with it (except wondering aren't you cold?), everything to do with *some* men being absolutely pigs and them still floating around the planet in force. Oink.
I think this is just so sad- I don’t relish the attention but equally I hate having to dress ‘appropriately’ to avoid unwanted vile comments from men. I literally don’t give a tit anymore, I refuse to dress a certain way JUST to avoid unsolicited catcalls from men.

She’s not wearing stuff I would wear but if she’s genuinely happy and confident going bra-less then fair play to her. It’s not just reserved for people with smaller breasts. Plus these photos make a change from her posting used trays of dirty crockery 🥴

Reactions: 8
I swear Lizzy has owned at least 3 iterations of a boxy, cropped, minimal leather jacket. Now another, gifted of course. And she ruins the look with that sloppy cardigan.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg that video where she goes on a press trip up state is like a different person. No moping about, complaining or just showing boring uninspiring details. The difference was stark. Honestly I don't care if she is faking. I just want to be shown nice things and relax. I don't know why influencers think we want them to be "real". I don't want to see people making themselves tea and coffee. I want a bit of style content. Is that so hard?

Reactions: 17
I don’t know Tarmar, but I think Lindsey is actually relatively tall? I’m 5’10” and I’ve always assumed she’s sort of my height. Little bit taller, I think.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know Tarmar, but I think Lindsey is actually relatively tall? I’m 5’10” and I’ve always assumed she’s sort of my height. Little bit taller, I think.
I think she said she was 6 ft tall in one video

Reactions: 1
Lindsey’s definitely 5’11 which is why I can always tell when Lizzy is stretching her photos etc because somehow she always ends up close in height to Linda!

Reactions: 5
How can you spend a whole week in NYC and have such boring posts!! Honestly. No, I don’t want to see an ad you shot two weeks ago in the cabin, or one from many moons ago about some ugly Clarks.. I want to see NYC!! Or some inspiring outfits at least

Reactions: 13
Does anyone remember how long Lizzy's vacation was initially supposed to be? Three weeks? She landed in North America on September 20... it's been nearly 2 months.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I think it was originally for a month, two weeks in Canada and then two weeks in NY.
To be fair if I had to stoop as low as being the face of River Island I would be shamed into leaving the country for a prolonged period of time too. Have people forgot yet? Is it safe to come back yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think it was originally for a month, two weeks in Canada and then two weeks in NY.
To be fair if I had to stoop as low as being the face of River Island I would be shamed into leaving the country for a prolonged period of time too. Have people forgot yet? Is it safe to come back yet?
haha so true!
I just can't get over that she's abandoned ship. Left her cat and her beautiful home after just having purchased it. It just seems so silly to me. If I'd just bought a house like that, I'd be enjoying making it into my new home. Not gallivanting across the globe and staying in a hotel room for 2 months.
I wish her followers would actually point that out to her rather than sucking up her ass.

Reactions: 12
Yes I'm sure she said a month. I can only assume the building work has massively over run and she's waiting for it to be finished, cleaned and put back together before she returns. Can't see her putting a shift in to do any of it herself.

I'm still surprised she left the country just because she was having building work done. The place might be a mess by the time she returns. She never mentioned an architect or anything so who knows if anyone is actually project managing it.

Ah to be that well off to buy a house, pay for renovations straight away then take extended luxury travel whilst it's getting done. It's unreal.

Reactions: 14
It seems like at this point it must be getting expensive even for her??? It doesn't seem like any of the hotel stays have been #gifted #ad and it's not like she's staying at a long term stay type place? If she was planning to be there that long she should have found a nice apartment on Airbnb or something. (With a decent mirror and an affiliate link of course)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.