Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like at this point it must be getting expensive even for her??? It doesn't seem like any of the hotel stays have been #gifted #ad and it's not like she's staying at a long term stay type place? If she was planning to be there that long she should have found a nice apartment on Airbnb or something. (With a decent mirror and an affiliate link of course)
Yup, can't even imagine how much cash is being spent spontaneously on top of any planned expenses at this point. I just can't fathom where/how she gets all her money. River Island must have been the float for this trip, no other explaination as to why she would do that Collab.

Reactions: 10
Yup, can't even imagine how much cash is being spent spontaneously on top of any planned expenses at this point. I just can't fathom where/how she gets all her money. River Island must have been the float for this trip, no other explaination as to why she would do that Collab.
She makes 200k a year, soo plenty of cash for a single girl to splash out. Specially when you don’t have clothes/hair or make up expenses because it’s all gifted

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I don’t really understand what she’s doing there in the first place. She’s just living there doing things she would do at home. If she was doing a Route 66 road trip or whatever, I could understand, but just bumming around, I don’t really see the point.

I mean, she could have spent time at her mother’s place or various friends if the living conditions were unbearable at her house (I doubt it), but her trip seems so unexciting, I simply don’t believe much is going on off-camera. But the cost of it all is unimaginable. She could even have rented a nice airbnb in London.

The only logical explanation I can think of is that’s she’s trying to detach herself from Linda, but is afraid of confrontation, so instead she’s doing it this way ;).

Reactions: 17
If I were to go to North America for 2 months, I will make sure I visit the west coast of Canada. Maybe do a New England road trip. Instead, she spent most of her time in cities that are pretty generic to London. :sneaky: I am sure Toronto and NYC are fab but they are city at the end of the day. This woman is addicted to shopping. You can’t shop in national park.

Reactions: 16
If I were to go to North America for 2 months, I will make sure I visit the west coast of Canada. Maybe do a New England road trip. Instead, she spent most of her time in cities that are pretty generic to London. :sneaky: I am sure Toronto and NYC are fab but they are city at the end of the day. This woman is addicted to shopping. You can’t shop in national park.
She lacks curiosity is every aspect of her life

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well Linda is back home so I’m guessing Lizzy will be returning soon too?

Reactions: 4
Well Linda is back home so I’m guessing Lizzy will be returning soon too?
I just saw her story, that was a short trip, wasn't it? Was it even a week? Why would you go and pay for a plane ticket to NYC for such short amount of time??? Honestly, they don't deserve to make that much money for doing absolutely nothing and then being exhausted from doing absolutely NOTHING lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
I just saw her story, that was a short trip, wasn't it? Was it even a week? Why would you go and pay for a plane ticket to NYC for such short amount of time??? Honestly, they don't deserve to make that much money for doing absolutely nothing and then being exhausted from doing absolutely NOTHING lol
my first visit to NYC was about 5 days. I went to see my bf at work and a show and as it was a surprise I booked an Airbnb. in case things went wrong At the time it was all I could afford.But at least i packed in a lot including 4 theater shows and Thanksgiving

Reactions: 9
It’s baffling how Lizzy still gets gifted stuff when she has so few comments nowadays

Reactions: 11
she could be posting the same pic over and over and I wouldn't even notice
Screenshot_20211117-212932_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
You know what, I think you were all right about the lip filler. That pic peppin just posted is the first time I've been able to see it - the vermillion border looks suspiciously full and crisply defined.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
my first visit to NYC was about 5 days. I went to see my bf at work and a show and as it was a surprise I booked an Airbnb. in case things went wrong At the time it was all I could afford.But at least i packed in a lot including 4 theater shows and Thanksgiving
Each time I have been to New York has always been 5 days. I think that’s enough for NYC. I’d rather go several times than two weeks just New York. Of course you there’s enough to do for months, but I think city trips are best when they’re relatively short.

Reactions: 7
I think she’s always been getting filler for lip definition, if not so much volume, over the years. This is the first time it’s looks like she’s been properly stung by a gazillion bees.

Reactions: 8
She makes 200k a year, soo plenty of cash for a single girl to splash out. Specially when you don’t have clothes/hair or make up expenses because it’s all gifted
Even so, she's still paying for home renovations, property taxes, and a mortgage back home. Free clothing makes up for some of it, but you can't eat and drink clothes. Nor pay for a hotel with them. She must be spending an arm and leg in NY, and the only thing I can think of is that she's writing it off as business expenses because she is technically "working" there. I too am just in awe of the dullness of her travel content. Maybe because I've also only visited New York for a week or so; you pack in as much as you can. Any longer and you start to get complacent and a little bored. After enough eating out, shopping, and lazing around, a rather disgusting feeling of overconsumption sets in.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Each time I have been to New York has always been 5 days. I think that’s enough for NYC. I’d rather go several times than two weeks just New York. Of course you there’s enough to do for months, but I think city trips are best when they’re relatively short.
i don't and haven't done any touristy things . I'ts just not me I prefer to just discover a place normally. Each to their own. I like to go for longer periods now and effectively live there for a month or so at a time to make it worth my while. My partner lives there and the last time I went was about 6 weeks. It doesn't cost much because we don't go out , eat out, shop etc.. its just like living there. I'm not into travel... as I don't have much money I tend to save it for when I am going to see something specific. I haven't had holidays as an adult since I was a child. My first was in 2018 to a different part of America,

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hear you both! I have never been to NYC but (here in Germany) a ticket to the USA could easily cost 1000€, that's why I personally wouldn't spend that much money on a short trip (just the tickets alone) or at least I would try to go some place else additionally, so I get a little more use out of the plane costs

Reactions: 7
i don't and haven't done any touristy things . I'ts just not me I prefer to just discover a place normally. Each to their own. I like to go for longer periods now and effectively live there for a month or so at a time to make it worth my while. My partner lives there and the last time I went was about 6 weeks. It doesn't cost much because we don't go out , eat out, shop etc.. its just like living there. I'm not into travel... as I don't have much money I tend to save it for when I am going to see something specific. I haven't had holidays as an adult since I was a child. My first was in 2018 to a different part of America,
I travel a lot for work as well (or used to), so that always gives me the opportunity to just live my life abroad as well. When visiting New York or Chicago for work, there is never time for touristy things. But even then, I do go out a lot, to dinner and drinks etc.

I hear you both! I have never been to NYC but (here in Germany) a ticket to the USA could easily cost 1000€, that's why I personally wouldn't spend that much money on a short trip (just the tickets alone) or at least I would try to go some place else additionally, so I get a little more use out of the plane costs
Interesting that there is such a big price difference! I’m from your neighbouring country the Netherlands and have never flown for more than €600 to NYC. But that’s off-topic.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Interesting that there is such a big price difference! I’m from your neighbouring country the Netherlands and have never flown for more than €600 to NYC. But that’s off-topic.
[/QUOTE]

I know friends who got a really good deal and went for 650€ also but I think those used to be special offers. However, I just checked what a flight would cost me right now and they are very cheap at the moment (around 400) I assume that's because of Covid? I didn't keep in mind that flights might be cheaper atm so Lindsey might have actually gotten a really good deal then!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.