Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title thanks to @jenmarks

Welcome to thread number 5!

Special mention also to @brerwhabbit with the very funny (but alas too long for the title)
Lazy Hadfield and Lusty Holland: lost near River Island, submerged by excess and grasping desperately for tattooed arms

Lindsey has launched a new boyfriend. They're already joint-IG account official.

Lizzy is currently in NYC. But you might not be able to tell because the content is identical to the content from London/Tokyo/Toronto etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The token gallery visit. Naturally accompanied by a tell me you’ve been to a gallery, without telling me you’ve been to a gallery post.
Whenever Lizzy talks about art I always think back to this vlog, from 18:07-19:34. Does Lizzy know who Solomon is?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did Lindsey seriously just wear a crop top and leggings to a jewellery collection launch dinner?! I know she's a little older than Lizzy but I didn't think it was quite her time to start losing her marbles yet

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OK so who commented on Lizzy's YT video?! She got the YOU ARE BORING message loud and clear guys. So, so good.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OK so who commented on Lizzy's YT video?! She got the YOU ARE BORING message loud and clear guys. So, so good.
Ahhh! Screengrab if possible, please? :)

The token gallery visit. Naturally accompanied by a tell me you’ve been to a gallery, without telling me you’ve been to a gallery post.
Whenever Lizzy talks about art I always think back to this vlog, from 18:07-19:34. Does Lizzy know who Solomon is?

I never understood this. How did she even graduate with a art history degree? It’s so shocking and embarrassing how she talks about art or describes going to galleries. It’s purely because she deems it a “cool” thing to do. Is art history the course for the privileged (in her case anyway)? I would argue it’s a wasted degree if so. She would’ve done better going straight to work and skipping uni….

Reactions: 11
She mentioned a comment from one of her recent videos in her latest one. Basically someone saying what everyone else has here - that she somehow has an uncanny ability to reduce all the beautiful, exciting, dynamic places she visits to the same bland, boring destination.

I bet she'd just rather be in Lanzarote getting slaughtered :D

• Haha
Reactions: 12
hahah drops everything I now need to go watch. God I hope the comment section isn't full of people getting all defensive and stroking her 'fragile' ego

• Haha
I've decided I can't sit through an entire Lizzy vlog anymore. I don't know what kind of people all of her viewers are who comment how much they love them; apparently, they don't have more important things to do in their lives than watch a rich, entitled girl get richer.

Lizzy said she no longer wants to show relationships on her Youtube. It seems more like she no longer wishes to show anything, really. Her interest in vlogging left the station ages ago. Except, of course, when it comes to showing off this month's Arket freebies. Or some wildly expensive gifted jumper or somesuch. Didn't she have a brief obsession with green last year, and bought a few hideous traffic-sign-green t-shirts and sweaters back then? Does she even get pleasure anymore from acquiring new tit every month in order to satisfy her contracts?

Indulge me in a story.
I imagine hell for influencers is being sat at a lavish banquet (sponsored by Dior), surrounded by lush flower arrangements, orange wine, and the most flattering candlelight that gently glints off their #mejuri jewelry. Just as everyone finishes tagging themselves and their friends on their IG posts, the waiter comes by with a covered dish, out of which wafts the most heavenly aroma. He sets the dish in front of a guest, whose eyes widen with greed and anticipation, and removes the cover to reveal a steaming navy jumper. The poor girls are commanded to eat the jumpers, and quickly, because there's another hot jumper coming up after that and the chef would hate for it to get cold. The influencer turns her head to see a line of silver carts all holding covered dishes, stretching on for eternity. The dining hall fills with the clatter of forks and knives and belabored chewing. After finishing one navy jumper, the next course commences. At one point, when the girls' stomachs are full to bursting with soggy wool, tiny fibers scratching their throats and stuck in their teeth, they plead for mercy. "Please!" they cry, "There's no way in the world someone can eat all these jumpers! And they're all the same! Couldn't we just eat a sensible number, like one or two, perhaps three for special occasions?" In response, the waiters cart out an enormous charcuterie platter piled high with jeans, and the influencers must consume that as well. On and on for eternity, the end. (Can you guess I've been watching way too much Squid Game?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I've decided I can't sit through an entire Lizzy vlog anymore. I don't know what kind of people all of her viewers are who comment how much they love them; apparently, they don't have more important things to do in their lives than watch a rich, entitled girl get richer.

Lizzy said she no longer wants to show relationships on her Youtube. It seems more like she no longer wishes to show anything, really. Her interest in vlogging left the station ages ago. Except, of course, when it comes to showing off this month's Arket freebies. Or some wildly expensive gifted jumper or somesuch. Didn't she have a brief obsession with green last year, and bought a few hideous traffic-sign-green t-shirts and sweaters back then? Does she even get pleasure anymore from acquiring new tit every month in order to satisfy her contracts?

Indulge me in a story.
I imagine hell for influencers is being sat at a lavish banquet (sponsored by Dior), surrounded by lush flower arrangements, orange wine, and the most flattering candlelight that gently glints off their #mejuri jewelry. Just as everyone finishes tagging themselves and their friends on their IG posts, the waiter comes by with a covered dish, out of which wafts the most heavenly aroma. He sets the dish in front of a guest, whose eyes widen with greed and anticipation, and removes the cover to reveal a steaming navy jumper. The poor girls are commanded to eat the jumpers, and quickly, because there's another hot jumper coming up after that and the chef would hate for it to get cold. The influencer turns her head to see a line of silver carts all holding covered dishes, stretching on for eternity. The dining hall fills with the clatter of forks and knives and belabored chewing. After finishing one navy jumper, the next course commences. At one point, when the girls' stomachs are full to bursting with soggy wool, tiny fibers scratching their throats and stuck in their teeth, they plead for mercy. "Please!" they cry, "There's no way in the world someone can eat all these jumpers! And they're all the same! Couldn't we just eat a sensible number, like one or two, perhaps three for special occasions?" In response, the waiters cart out an enormous charcuterie platter piled high with jeans, and the influencers must consume that as well. On and on for eternity, the end. (Can you guess I've been watching way too much Squid Game?)
HAHAH I LOVE THIS! I could actually visualise your story perfectly. Felt like I was sitting at said lavish banquet.
The world has seriously gone bonkers. As you say these viewers need a good shake and a slap for that matter, and get a better perspective in life. Rather than shoving light up a rich, entitled girl's ass.

Unfortunately the rest of the comment section is indeed full of ego stroking comments 🤦‍♀️
Oh god. I just can't.

• Haha

Indulge me in a story.
This is brilliant 😂
I watched one of her old vlogs. And she replied to the boring criticism, she said she doesn’t have soo much fun with clothes and keeps it to a minimum because she cares about sustainability. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I want to add on to the person who just recently mentioned Luigi on here. I feel so sorry for the cat. I guess he is just going to be a typical "covid pet", bought out of boredom. It was all fun and games for as long as borders were closed, but now that countries are opening up again, Lizzy realizes how much of an inconvenience a cat actually is (at least when you're living the lifestyle of an influencer, who gets invited on trips any other weekend)

I can totally understand that you ask someone else to watch your cat for like 14 days once in a year for your yearly holiday, but I doubt that it will just stay at that with her. Whenever she will get an opportunity to travel in the upcoming years, I am sure she won't want to miss it and she will just park her cat somewhere else. Pets are a responsibility and if you are not ready to take on this responsibility, please just don't get one.

Reactions: 16

Indulge me in a story.
this is like an episode of black mirror!

Reactions: 10
This is brilliant 😂
I watched one of her old vlogs. And she replied to the boring criticism, she said she doesn’t have soo much fun with clothes and keeps it to a minimum because she cares about sustainability. 🤣🤣
Give over - cares about sustainability? She actually doesn’t know the meaning of the word.
that’s actually insulting to her audience.

Reactions: 10
If Lizzy doesn’t want to share her life, why vlog? She must surely understand that that’s what vlogging is?

Most of us started watching her for her structured videos but she got bored of how much effort they require and now she doesn’t want to do low effort vlogging… stop then. But she can’t because she wants the money - Low Effort Lizzy strikes again.

Reactions: 19
If Lizzy doesn’t want to share her life, why vlog? She must surely understand that that’s what vlogging is?

Most of us started watching her for her structured videos but she got bored of how much effort they require and now she doesn’t want to do low effort vlogging… stop then. But she can’t because she wants the money - Low Effort Lizzy strikes again.
Especially bizarre as I’m assuming her NY friends that she refers to are all influencers?? She met up with nycbambi & tarmarz along with an IG photographer so what is she banging on about! We’re not asking to eavesdrop on their conversation, just nice short footage of them in the restaurant as she used to do

Reactions: 11
Especially bizarre as I’m assuming her NY friends that she refers to are all influencers?? She met up with nycbambi & tarmarz along with an IG photographer so what is she banging on about! We’re not asking to eavesdrop on their conversation, just nice short footage of them in the restaurant as she used to do
That's what I was thinking too! Like how does she have loads of friends in NYC if they aren't just like other influencers who she's talked to via Instagram DM.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.