Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If not fillers, she’s definitely adopted a pout she didn’t use to have.

Reactions: 3
I think it's a pout and a sucking her cheeks in thing. She had full lips before so I don't know why anyone would bother getting them a little bit bigger? Although I know it's more common than we imagine.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I saw that before. She is going to regret that in a few years. Educated woman, no need to release that to the public. Not sure what it has to do with the forced pout though?
Their children are going to love this book. Ohh the many skills these women have…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I saw that before. She is going to regret that in a few years. Educated woman, no need to release that to the public. Not sure what it has to do with the forced pout though?
i believe it was my replying to a comment about why someone would have filler when they already have full lips..

Reactions: 2
It is referring to the comment about why someone would inject filler when their lips are already full… I believe it’s called DSL (dick sucking lips) …

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think this is just so sad- I don’t relish the attention but equally I hate having to dress ‘appropriately’ to avoid unwanted vile comments from men. I literally don’t give a tit anymore, I refuse to dress a certain way JUST to avoid unsolicited catcalls from men.
I definitely don't give a tit what men think most of the time but avoiding this became necessary there.

It's a matter of degree, if it were one or two comments - sure thing - ignore. But dozens of times (plus groping, plus staring, plus pushing into you purposefully) each direction of my commute, I didn't have the energy or wherewithal to deal. It's different at home, in one's own neighborhood, at parties/bars or with friends. NYers aren't shy but we are pragmatic and realistic. Most workers commute on foot and packed in a crowded to the gills train for some time and it's a battle. I don't have the energy on the daily to deal with that, it's enough just getting to the office.

I know she is not working/commuting like that. But that area is one I had to frequently traverse and beyond a block or so, I think she'd experience that too.

Hopefully this will change. It is a bloody shame. For sure. It's not right but it is reality unfortunately.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Is Lizzy seeing Bob Dylan live? Not gonna lie, I’m jealous.

And her lips are deffo fake, saying it as someone with naturally full lips.

Is Lizzy seeing Bob Dylan live? Not gonna lie, I’m jealous.

And her lips are deffo fake, saying it as someone with naturally full lips.
Don’t be jealous. I saw him in concert a number of years ago and, to this day, it’s still the worst concert I’ve ever been to.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh that’s a bummer, he’s one of my very favourite songwriters and a legend all around! Guess I am not that jealous then 🤷‍♀️
Agree with everyone else, if you're a fan (as I am) it's a nice experience being "in his presence" (lol that's embarrassing to say) at least once in your life, but objectively, he's tit live + tickets to his concerts are preeeetty expensive. He sort of covers his own songs to the point where you literally can't recognize them haha.

Back to Lizzy... is she american now? Crazy how she's left everything behind for like 2 months? Can't imagine being so detached from your new home and current renovation!

Reactions: 14
Agree with everyone else, if you're a fan (as I am) it's a nice experience being "in his presence" (lol that's embarrassing to say) at least once in your life, but objectively, he's tit live + tickets to his concerts are preeeetty expensive. He sort of covers his own songs to the point where you literally can't recognize them haha.

Back to Lizzy... is she american now? Crazy how she's left everything behind for like 2 months? Can't imagine being so detached from your new home and current renovation!
Haha 👆 sums it up!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.