Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #4 Dog (re-gifted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she's been so inspired by New York street style lately, and the result is this outfit. I feel embarrassed for NYC.
Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 11.56.12 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I follow a few new york street style insta accounts, and save to lizzy wouldn't appear there šŸ™ƒ
Right? Lizzy's thought process: "Hmm how do I copy all of this irreverent and cool street style? I know, I'll wear white slacks and a brown mom bag. So good! Oh shoot, I'm still under contract with Flattered. I'll add in those suede loafers and just talk to how they are good. If I say it's good, then it has to be good. Oh, and an ironic tee shirt is SO so good. Let's make sure the design really emphasizes how far apart my boobs are. I wish Linda was here, I always look better when she's standing next to me."

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She said she's been so inspired by New York street style lately, and the result is this outfit. I feel embarrassed for NYC.
View attachment 822082
This is I've got to drive to the petrol station and buy milk, but it's fine because it's early and no one will see this. I'll just chuck a coat over the top and go pick up some milk for coffee and maybe a loaf of bread. Done. I should probably put this t-shirt in the laundry after this though.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hahahah oh my god too funny! Loving the banter!
that outfit is hideous! Doesnā€™t flow at all! And the mum bag hahaha I bet she spent a fortune on it.
get her off my screen

I would wear that tshirt to bed.

Reactions: 11
I really donā€™t understand the bag either! Iā€™m all for a slouchy bag, but the dip in the middle of this one is so grating/awkward that it looks like it needs something to fill it up. Is she only carrying her resistance band in there?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her version of what New York street style is so oof lol. I don't know how she's considered fashionable other than being skinny and white (even her old/previous style is super boring to me, because it's obvious people liked it because she's think and white, now it's just a huge joke!).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
While weā€™re on the topic of how rubbish Lizzy is at dressing herself (I mean that just as a human being never mind a well paid FASHION BLOGGER, lest we forget) I had to go back to her Toronto vlog and screenshot this one. I audibly gasped when she revealed this. She looks like sheā€™s got to go for a kick-about with the lads down the local footie club but couldnt find her coat so had to throw on her dads formalwear blazer to keep warm.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Those two have ruined orange wine for me. Not that I'm even an avid wine drinker, but last week I decided to open a random bottle I had lying around and it turned out to be orange. I felt like such a wanker myself, just thinking about those two.
Do you have any orange wine recommendations?

Reactions: 3
I know I'm repeating people (I haven't read the last couple of pages) but I can't understand how she managed to make a high energy, prolific city such as NYC, look so uneventful. Lizzy is an empty vessel.

Reactions: 18
Sheā€™s probably got bigger feet than her fella.
I asked earlier in the thread about her shoe size. No shade but her feet look very large. I follow a few models who wear size 10-12 shoes. Their feet look a little long but proportioned to their bodies. Lindseyā€™s feet look stretched out from photoshopping.
Things I'm confused about:
Why would she see herself living in New York?
SURPRISE! I think Lizzy is thinking about moving to New York City for a few years. I wonder if sheā€™ll hook up with Tar Mar. Tar is into minimalist home decor but more colorful and expressive when it comes to clothing than our dear Lizzy.

Well the two can bond over ice coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lizzy doesn't look NYC at all. She looks like a soccer mom from North NJ. Totally "bridge and tunnel". The person we would avoid by never going to bars in the village or LES Thursday - Sunday.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lizzy doesn't look NYC at all. She looks like a soccer mom from North NJ. Totally "bridge and tunnel". The person we would avoid by never going to bars in the village or LES Thursday - Sunday.
I would imagine even New Jerseyites have more interesting style than Lizzy.

The idea of her living in NYC infuriates me. Not least because she said the same thing about LA. Oh to have the privilege of being able to pick and choose among the worldā€™s greatest cities as if they were colors of nail polish! LA one week, then London, oh heck letā€™s just buy a house. Next week, I change my mind, I want New York. I think she really fancies herself a worldly urbanite, except she gives nothing back to the places she lives. Sheā€™s what you call a cultural vampire, flitting about with no actual goals or purpose, not contributing to the community, just helping herself to a slice whenever itā€™s convenient for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I genuinely canā€™t tell what Linda is trying to go for with any of her outfits/feed. It just looks like a hot mess of desperately trying to see which ā€œlookā€ gets the most likes and then rolling with that! Goes from slinky sexy to year 7 boy tries surfing on family holiday to Falmouth

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would imagine even New Jerseyites have more interesting style than Lizzy.

The idea of her living in NYC infuriates me. Not least because she said the same thing about LA. Oh to have the privilege of being able to pick and choose among the worldā€™s greatest cities as if they were colors of nail polish! LA one week, then London, oh heck letā€™s just buy a house. Next week, I change my mind, I want New York. I think she really fancies herself a worldly urbanite, except she gives nothing back to the places she lives. Sheā€™s what you call a cultural vampire, flitting about with no actual goals or purpose, not contributing to the community, just helping herself to a slice whenever itā€™s convenient for her.
Yes, meow meow you are right again. And that was a fairly snotty comment as I love NJ and most of my friends in NY were actually from NJ. LOL. And I was technically "bridge and tunnel" too living in Brooklyn anyway. But there was a contingent that showed up on the weekends that reminded me of Lizzy. Guys in dress shirts and jeans and gold chains. Bachelorette parties with girls getting silly and squeal-ly wearing the latest "it" bag.

I have often thought the same as you of jet setting types who touchdown in spots of their pleasing and give themselves a pat on the back for being so "worldly" when they are anything but. It's a Girl Scout badge to them. They know very little about these places and merely replicate their life at home as closely as possible with a couple of forays into "adventure". Sort of like being on a safari, not learning anything about the people/culture.

Living in a place for a couple of years (it takes that long I find) is usually different. Unless you also move with a pack of friends from home and again, just recreate your life at home in another country refusing to actually learn about it or forge real relationships. If she moved to NYC she wouldn't contribute to the city, she would stay firmly ensconced inside a bubble of her own creation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.