Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #4 Dog (re-gifted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Luigi is eating chicken at her mum's and has a tabby friend.

All this manic book shopping and reading is strange. Why would she be visiting NYC and sit reading a book about... LONDON. šŸ˜•

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can someone tell her that sometimes is okay to read on Kindle. Also okay to donate books so she doesnā€™t need to bring it back to London. :confused:

Reactions: 19
Can someone tell her that sometimes is okay to read on Kindle. Also okay to donate books so she doesnā€™t need to bring it back to London. :confused:
But if she can't display it in huge quantity, how can she measure her self-worth?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
For somebody who has so many books itā€™s weird that her vocabulary is limited to ā€œHOW GOOD?ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lizzy does everything to excess. I moved from London to Japan in August and took one large suitcase of clothes then a carry on and second large case full of camera equipment, so I could work in the interim. Everything else is on a pallet slowly making the four month journey by sea over here, it set sail before I left so hopefully weā€™re reunited the first week of December.
Lizzyā€™s amassing clothes at an alarming rate, most of which she wonā€™t even wear in London - Flattered shoes and fruit earrings Iā€™m looking at you. When I moved I had to make the tough decision to donate clothing that was starting to look tired and I would have replaced within a year, so Iā€™ve actually bought more clothes this year than I normally would but it is still a smaller amount than Lizzy has acquired since sheā€™s been in North America.

Does Lizzy really hold value in a Penguin modern classic? The current editions are not even particularly nice to read; sometimes theyā€™re bound with the text at an angle, too much ink on one page, too little on the next page. Sheā€™ll never pick up these books again. Kerouac is another author most people discover as a teen.

English builders are notoriously bad for being ermā€¦.bad, theyā€™ll fob you off and give you any excuse. I hope Lizzy realises that theyā€™re probably prioritising work of people who are actually present in London, breathing down their necks and literally making up excuses as to why her reno is being delayed. This is probably the number one reason why you donā€™t go to a different continent whilst having your house renovated.

Lizzy should just admit getting Luigi was a mistake and leave him with her mother. #JusticeForWeej

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone tell her to grab this one while sheā€™s in the States. šŸ‘Œ
40FB4721-FBB5-44F4-A563-2C1246F32E7D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lizzy needs to be banned from describing things as ā€œso goodā€ - particularly when sheā€™s being PAID to promote it. I noticed sheā€™ll try to think of something to say about whatever it is sheā€™s promoting, she struggles to and so reverts back to ā€œSO, so so good!ā€ every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
LIZZY AND LINDSEY = LAZY + LOST
100%!

I actually think itā€™s disgusting how much Lizzy consumes and gets gifted.
Everything is also so bloody expensive.

Maybe she should start donating said items to people less fortunate. She only wears the tanks and navy jumpers anyway!

Especially since majority of the population are striving to hold down their jobs due to the pandemic and trying to make ends meet.

I for one even grateful for being in a dead end job just so that it pays the bills and rent.

I genuinely now want the influencer market to blow up. Itā€™s really unhealthy!

Also quite a selfish trait to dump your cat on your mum for months. Considering she was so bloody desperate for one.
no wonder the rescue cattery that she was initially trying to get a cat from didnā€™t comply.
They saw right through her

Reactions: 16
Things I'm confused about:
Why would she see herself living in New York? Is that because it's in a home from home way, or because she has the attention span of a gnat? She's literally just bought a new house - she should be more excited about living in that.
Why has she started lilting into an annoying accent every so often in her recent vlogs? American but not American, like you'd do in the playground with your mates aged 6 pretending you were grownups from some teen soap opera you all watched on the TV (sweet valley high, obvs)
HOW does Lindsay in particular still afford spontaneous plane tickets, holidays etc. This I cannot work out. She literally does nothing.

Also feel like once back home Lizzy will unveil the works on her house and there'll have been more done than she originally suggested (see attention span of a gnat/complete lack of patience) - so the wall to wall bookshelves will have been done, probably will have had wall to wall wardrobes fitted in the dressing room (sponsored/gifted/in collaboration with), and anything other she said would have to wait.
Also a part of me hopes that the builders dust has got EVERYWHERE, but that's because I'm a cow

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Would this look good on *anyone*?

Shapeless uniform pants (bus driver styles) + xl boy's t-shirt + Celine style bag + bog standard converse = style?

Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 8.42.57 AM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s probably got bigger feet than her fella.
She really looks like she has very big feet šŸ˜³. Must be a nightmare to find shoes.
Iā€™m wondering how these girls get their photos taken when not in relationships ā€¦. Oh hold on mirrors/reflectionsā€¦

The reflection of him taking a picture of Linda is so cringy :ROFLMAO:
What about the last one? He has his arms crossed. Like, r
Would this look good on *anyone*?

Shapeless uniform pants (bus driver styles) + xl boy's t-shirt + Celine style bag + bog standard converse = style?

View attachment 821499
awful t-shirt!! The colours do nothing for her. In fact they wash her out. But it was a gift, and pays for the day outā€¦

Reactions: 6
lizzy's new vlog is shockingly bad, so dull and the quality in so many parts is awful because she's shooting it all on her phone. could she not have packed a vlog camera in her many many suitcases?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.