Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you guys see Pandora Sykes has a quote of endorsement on the cover?
I honestly never take notice of these quotes anymore. I think many influencers and that group of journalists (Pandora, Dolly etc) will just add their praise to any book if it's a friend with a large following. Then they know they will also probably get a recommendation/review/quote to that person's following in return.

Because do we seriously believe Pandora liked the book?.. I'm gonna go with a no.

There was a similar discussion about book quotes and if they are genuine in the Dolly and Pandora joint thread.

Reactions: 7
Do you think their influencer “friends” even actually read the book? This goes for all influencer books. Unless it was a gritty tell-all I wouldn’t bother, it seems to be all the same stuff being repeated - advice from privileged people in little insta-bubbles.

Hannah (the candid photo poster) has described the book as stunning. A) erm what about the whole “don’t judge a book by its cover” thing? And B) it’s not actually a stunning book is it? It’s a fine front cover but nothing visually amazing?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OH WOULD YOU duck OFF I COULD'VE GONE MY WHOLE LIFE WITHOUT READING THIS.
The internet doesn't need to know everythinggggg. Go on Reddit if you have a gross question but for the love of duck only these two dimwits would take this and make a whole ass podcast out of it. How did these two ever get a book deal.
Call me old fashioned but there ARE things that are better left offline 😅 😅 (and there's a difference between being candid and disgusting)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
God, I wish I hadn’t read it. Now I will be haunted by an image of Lizzy giving someone a blowjob. With tonsillitis :sick:🤮🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I honestly never take notice of these quotes anymore. I think many influencers and that group of journalists (Pandora, Dolly etc) will just add their praise to any book if it's a friend with a large following. Then they know they will also probably get a recommendation/review/quote to that person's following in return.

Because do we seriously believe Pandora liked the book?.. I'm gonna go with a no.

There was a similar discussion about book quotes and if they are genuine in the Dolly and Pandora joint thread.
Dolly / Pandora endorse everything to the point that if their quote is on the cover, I'm less likely to buy it...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How embarrassing for poor Anne to have to have read that tat, I like to think I’m very sex positive but that imagery is far from sexy!

Reactions: 10
Hannah (the candid photo poster) has described the book as stunning. A) erm what about the whole “don’t judge a book by its cover” thing? And B) it’s not actually a stunning book is it? It’s a fine front cover but nothing visually amazing?
Of course it's stunning. I'm stunned that it ever got published.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is “snorting through our noses” not a strange phrase to use when also saying talking crap?

F9C84933-8F2A-4290-8675-FC55B885C648.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.