Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Lizzy has this obsession with fairy tale romance, perhaps too much TV drama?
God knows what are they fighting for, my guess is that she packed a bag to leave and she is hoping that James will chase her up the street in the pouring rain😑
Too much “will they, won’t they” Buffy/Spike/Angel love triangle storylines me thinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
sorry, I can't comprehend the fact that she packed a bag after a row...sounds like something you would find in a flimsy book about how to keep the flame of a relationship alive, especially in her 30s
What I found more confusing was Lindsey would say this then in the next breath talk about having children in her immediate future. She seemed totally oblivious that perhaps it wasn’t the healthiest relationship or best environment to bring a child into.

Apparently they’ve been writing the book since Lizzy broke up with Ben, so they got the book deal based off season one of the podcast.
The podcast ran its course in season one, it was floundering in season two and they were flogging a dead horse with season three. I wonder what the publishers make of it? The book is released in two days and they’ve only promoted it in a minimal, casual way.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Lindsey has always seemed needy. So at one point in this latest podcast episode she became preemptively defensive about people saying she should stay single for at least 2 months (which, btw, is nothing). She countered that if she were to bump into someone new randomly outside her London flat, she would pursue it while simultaneously learning to self-soothe because 'tImInG iS eVeRyThInG'...

Bish whet? Just say you hate being single and go â˜ș

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The way they measure themselves on men is sad, really. They seriously lack in self esteem, and I hate that idea they flog that it's especially women who need security and reassurance and are self sabotaging. I don't know if they're drawn to vlogging and being influencers because they're insecure, or if exposing their lives online has amplified all their insecurities.

So which one of us will be the sacrificial lamb who buys this bestseller and gives us a book report??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So which one of us will be the sacrificial lamb who buys this bestseller and gives us a book report??
I think for a fully immersive experience someone will need to listen to the audiobook. Between Lizzy's sniffing and Lindsey's not coming up for breath between sentences, I think it will be a truly great listen.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
James always looked super-reluctant and embarrassed when Linds was vlogging.

Reactions: 10
I actually don't mind Lizzy's monochrome, casual style, probably since it's the way I dress.

She dresses exactly like my mate Rachel did in Sixth Form, back in 1992. The hair and everything, it's uncanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ugh, I could not bring myself to watch her entire 30-minute vlog rambling on about books just to get the story on the tattoo, so Youtube transcript to the rescue! TL;DR, it's her dad's handwriting and she's not going to go into the story of it because she wants to keep it private (Also I just realized she says "I love it so so so much I'm so pleased with it" verbatim twice-- the Lizzy Tagline).

(starts at 11:31)
um where to start let's start with the
tattoo so i have
mentioned it on instagram it says
endeavour
it is in my dad's handwriting and the
word and placement
are both sentimental but i'm not going
to share the story because it's just
something i want to keep
personal and private but it is a tattoo
for
dad in relation to dad and yeah this
placement and everything is all part of
the whole story
and i absolutely love it
i love it so so so much i'm so pleased
with it i got into an old habit
on kingston road and by a guy called
ryan i'll
link him in the description box if
anyone else is interested
and it was just an amazing experience
and i love it so so so
much i'm so pleased with it um yeah
that's all i'm going to say about it
but i just feel all
just yeah i can't stop looking at it
basically um

In other news, I thought I was having deja vu because Lizzy has also acquired that same minimal, black dresser that BB, Lindsey, and every Instagrammer and their mom has. Christ, does anyone among the lot of them have ANY creativity?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well, I suppose at least you can’t forget a tattoo at the airport.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.