Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like she does have some sort of body image issues. Just compare her pics in this post https://elizabeth-hadfield.squarespace.com/home/28/7/2017/body-talk-my-exercise-and-diet to her recent pics. She’s half as big now, unless she airbrushes her photos to the point of no return, and just generally miserable looking. I’m not her stan, but I feel sorry for her because I know how EDs can damage your physical and mental health.
maybe the influencers'/instagramers' bubble doesn't help either, there is certain pressure to look a certain way, especially if you turned you skinniness into your only trade mark (which I feel lizzy has done), I definitely think there's something askew about her relationship with her body and it makes me sad

Reactions: 2
so cringe when grown adults need a pat on the back for cooking a bleeping meal ugh it's not impressive to have all your food made for you

Reactions: 10
But she used to cook ALL the time in Manchester!
I think Harry did most of the cooking, but she did seem to cook with him and prepare more meals back then (simple roasted veggies and salad type things).

That black dress is such a “nothing” dress. Looks flimsy and plain, and her photos are mostly about showcasing her legs and bare skin anyway. She looks oddly flat chested too (especially when you compare it to those old poolside photos!).

Reactions: 9
I think Harry did most of the cooking, but she did seem to cook with him and prepare more meals back then (simple roasted veggies and salad type things).

That black dress is such a “nothing” dress. Looks flimsy and plain, and her photos are mostly about showcasing her legs and bare skin anyway. She looks oddly flat chested too (especially when you compare it to those old poolside photos!).
These types of 90s/early 2000s square high neck looks don’t really work for people with bigger chests. Gives you a uniboob. My entire youth was just trying to fit in and look cute in these types of tops and alas ‘‘twas not to be 🤣

I don’t think any of her outfit photos are helped by peeks of her cluttered and overflowing closet. If you’re going to use your closet curtain as a backdrop to your outfit photos, make sure the curtain covers everything, otherwise it looks sloppy (and not nonchalant, cool girl sloppy).

Reactions: 5
These types of 90s/early 2000s square high neck looks don’t really work for people with bigger chests. Gives you a uniboob. My entire youth was just trying to fit in and look cute in these types of tops and alas ‘‘twas not to be 🤣
The trick is not to wear a bra! I don’t possess really huge breasts, but I’m definitely not flat-chested either, and I used to be iffy about going braless, but I learned not to give a f. :) It’s not for everyone but I’m much comfier this way in such dresses and don’t have to worry about bra straps showing or my chest becoming the centre of attention.
She looks oddly flat chested too (especially when you compare it to those old poolside photos!).
That’s what I thought as well, especially since she’s always presented her chest size as one of her main assets. Maybe she used to wear padded bras and now she doesn’t? Anyway, she has definitely lost a ton of weight since then.

Reactions: 3
Obviously I hope she is ok and doesn't have any long term effects, but she wasn't following the rules so it isn't surprising she caught it. Wasn't she in Manchester a few weeks ago, ages away from where she lives. Someone recognised a coffee shop she shared on her story.

Reactions: 12
Not to mention she was down in London with Lizzy a few times signing books and recording the audiobook. I wonder if Lizzy is regretting disregarding the rules now. Anyway Lindsey’s post (like most of hers) is so weird, tonally. You caught COVID so you thought the best way to announce it was a bikini selfie? Ok...

Reactions: 13
If you going to see my announcing my covid, I will be seen as PJ and looking like a crap. Apart from the book and the stupid La Roche Posay ad, she doesn’t need to be in London a few times a week. She reaps what she sow. Sorry!

I also don’t think her bf will propose to her.

Reactions: 8
hang on, they aren't married?? had I been living under the rock or
Lol you made me doubt my understanding. No i don’t think so, she wants it though. She thinks covid ruined her plan :rolleyes:

FD400B48-D8D4-4E95-B744-8A643376EADA.jpeg

Design looks a lot like dolly’s book.

Reactions: 15
I'm sorry, obviously I hope she gets right as a trivet soon, but this is getting ridiculous, can't she refrain from posting a gifted item now and then
Screenshot_20210503-004932_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I can't imagine - based on the experiences loved ones have had with Covid - feeling well enough to take photos in my underwear for the gram while sick with Covid! She's an odd one. I hope she gets better soon.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.