Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At some point Lizzy did say being single at the start lockdown and having to go back home to her mothers house whilst seeing her friends with their partners made her depressed, if someone told her a year later she would still be single she would be even more depressed. Now she’s happy being single and living alone but who really knows whether it’s true or not.
No-one forced Lizzy to go home she could have stayed in London by herself, she wasn’t packed on a train with a suitcase like a refugee child in the war.

I also found it odd how Lizzy claims, since mid-February, to be happiest she’s been since living in London. Wasn’t this when she stopped weekly vlogging due to her mental health not being in a good place? Which was around the time she was dropped from her management?

They are desperate to go travelling again apparently staying in your own home is bad for ones creativity, they weirdly liken it to how office workers get to go on holiday to relax. In the previous podcast Lizzy said was desperate to go abroad for somewhere new to walk and the memories they have from getting drunk, never mind the culture then.

And it seems I zoned out of the podcast too early, they are coming back for a fourth season to coincide with the book release. God knows what they’ll find to talk about, they've already talked about the weather.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she single? I figured she was dating Simon as they are often having dinner together (not that one male friend = dating but Lizzie/Linds seem incapable of having platonic male friends otherwise)

Reactions: 1
At some point Lizzy did say being single at the start lockdown and having to go back home to her mothers house whilst seeing her friends with their partners made her depressed, if someone told her a year later she would still be single she would be even more depressed. Now she’s happy being single and living alone but who really knows whether it’s true or not.
No-one forced Lizzy to go home she could have stayed in London by herself, she wasn’t packed on a train with a suitcase like a refugee child in the war.

I also found it odd how Lizzy claims, since mid-February, to be happiest she’s been since living in London. Wasn’t this when she stopped weekly vlogging due to her mental health not being in a good place? Which was around the time she was dropped from her management?

They are desperate to go travelling again apparently staying in your own home is bad for ones creativity, they weirdly liken it to how office workers get to go on holiday to relax. In the previous podcast Lizzy said was desperate to go abroad for somewhere new to walk and the memories they have from getting drunk, never mind the culture then.

And it seems I zoned out of the podcast too early, they are coming back for a fourth season to coincide with the book release. God knows what they’ll find to talk about, they've already talked about the weather.
Do they not realise that a big percentage of the UK are working from home and have been from the start of the pandemic? They didn't have any choice in the matter, and dont have the excuse of saying it impacts our creativity - we have had to get on with it. We have also had to take leave in lockdown and GO NOWHERE. Honestly, they are so out of touch with reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Do they not realise that a big percentage of the UK are working from home and have been from the start of the pandemic? They didn't have any choice in the matter, and dont have the excuse of saying it impacts our creativity - we have had to get on with it. We have also had to take leave in lockdown and GO NOWHERE. Honestly, they are so out of touch with reality.
Ah yes, the taking of vacation days and going nowhere for the past year!

I would also like to remind Lizzy that those of us taking our paid time off have to pay for our own vacations. We don’t get gifted vacays where we prattle on and do outfit of the days and then post some half-assed vlog with weird camera angles, talking about how beautiful/how great/how relaxing the trip is. It’s still a paid vacation Lizzy, even it’s “work”.

ETA: the fact that these women all think that going to events and on trips is what makes their content interesting and creative means they’re bad at their jobs. If they were good at their jobs, it wouldn’t matter we’ve all been home for a year.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why do influencers think that going on trips is some unimpeachable right? The lack of perspective is pretty astounding particularly when the rest of Europe is still in lockdown. Yes, I also feel more inspired on holiday, but haven't been able to return "home" for over a year...

Reactions: 12
I’ll be honest, I am dreading the day I’m expected to go back into the office on a regular basis. I am loving working from home and have not had any mental health issues. I realise not everyone is experiencing it this way. But yes, taking leave to sit at home was not ideal.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does anyone know why her management dropped her? Did they just get bored of her or perhaps couldn't afford to keep her on? I'm nosy.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know why her management dropped her? Did they just get bored of her or perhaps couldn't afford to keep her on? I'm nosy.
Im curious too! It was a model agency with an influencer arm (or at least, a few influencers in the books). So maybe Storm is focussing on just models now? (That theory only works if other influencer clients have gone too). Or maybe she wants to get her Mum to do more management stuff and save the commission she normally pays the agency?

Someone earlier in the thread said Next dropped Lizzy as she had been buying followers and subsequently undelivered on paid work, I think they said only 20% of the Reposed collab sold. Which seems to ring true.

Companies like Next started representing influencers as models now do the same types of social media ads their agents were already trained in negotiating the contracts.
Next would have only made money from representing Lizzy on a commission basis, so it would make sense for them to drop her if her performance was starting to give the agency a bad reputation.
Lizzy mentioned her agent at Next only a few vlogs before they seemed to drop her, she removed them from her IG bio and it all seemed to coincide with when she said her mental health was suffering.

Reactions: 8
Someone earlier in the thread said Next dropped Lizzy as she had been buying followers and subsequently undelivered on paid work, I think they said only 20% of the Reposed collab sold. Which seems to ring true.

Companies like Next started representing influencers as models now do the same types of social media ads their agents were already trained in negotiating the contracts.
Next would have only made money from representing Lizzy on a commission basis, so it would make sense for them to drop her if her performance was starting to give the agency a bad reputation.
Lizzy mentioned her agent at Next only a few vlogs before they seemed to drop her, she removed them from her IG bio and it all seemed to coincide with when she said her mental health was suffering.
Oh yes it was Next! got my agencies confused.

Reactions: 1
According to someone in the industry here, a couple of campaigns bombed and the engagement was nowhere near what was to be expected with her number of followers. Which could mean she had been buying followers.

Reactions: 8
Please tell me this is supposed to be ironic, and not because she thinks it's really artsy. :rolleyes: To me, this photo encapsulates Lizzy. I get the feeling that she's quite a slob in real life, despite all of her cleaning montages and boring still lifes of her stuff (I guess she wouldn't have to clean so much if she was a tidier person). In her interiors and her life, she seems to barely be holding it together.

Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 2.19.42 PM.png

Reactions: 9
I see stuff like this and the other completely vapid, utter shite and wonder if they read on here and are doing it to take the piss. It's so bad that it must be as a laugh right?

But I think they actually think this looks cool, tumblr and "undone." I would never subject my normal amount of followers to this banal tit. Why on earth would they think however many k's would have any interest in looking at a pile of scattered folders. We get it, you're into fiLlllmmm. That's not a personality trait. It does not make you interesting.

Reactions: 14
I see stuff like this and the other completely vapid, utter shite and wonder if they read on here and are doing it to take the piss. It's so bad that it must be as a laugh right?

But I think they actually think this looks cool, tumblr and "undone." I would never subject my normal amount of followers to this banal tit. Why on earth would they think however many k's would have any interest in looking at a pile of scattered folders. We get it, you're into fiLlllmmm. That's not a personality trait. It does not make you interesting.
Hmm. Looks like the pictures taken by my 2y old niece.

What do we think about Lizzy and Lindsey‘s semi naked Tekla ads? I’d say boring as heck. They’re pretty girls but about as sexy as a lamppost.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.