Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we think about Lizzy and Lindsey‘s semi naked Tekla ads? I’d say boring as heck. They’re pretty girls but about as sexy as a lamppost.
It's the perfect product placement for them because it lets them be pretty much naked. Clothes have that pesky habit of staying on you, what with the waistbands and sleeves and all. But a towel... it's like a small bedsheet or a big napkin, always on the verge of falling off and exposing your nipply bits! Instant sexy!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please tell me this is supposed to be ironic, and not because she thinks it's really artsy. :rolleyes: To me, this photo encapsulates Lizzy. I get the feeling that she's quite a slob in real life, despite all of her cleaning montages and boring still lifes of her stuff (I guess she wouldn't have to clean so much if she was a tidier person). In her interiors and her life, she seems to barely be holding it together.

View attachment 552545
This is how I live, I feel judged, lol! I have my life together but wherever I am, it always turns into a mess in a matter of days. I just cannot keep things tidy. I’ve tried, trust me. I don’t take photos of it though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone know what Lizzy's parents did for a living? They seem to have a nice life.
Anne's background was in marketing and advertising, and I think she was/is partners in a advertising agency. Lizzy's dad I am not sure, I think he was a writer or journalist but I could be totally wrong. Maybe someone else knows!

Reactions: 3
Her dad Clive was a journalist and a former Sunday Mirror executive, I believe.
And her uncle Luigi was an architect and Italian. Lizzy would want people to know, so I am doing her a great service here. Thank me later

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'd love to know what Lizzy's content calendar / to do list looks like:

Take bikini shot in garden (half head cut off)
Edit underboob photo for sponsored post
Take selfie in towel
half cut off face (pouting) with Luigi
Film Luigi and I in the bath for weekly vlog
Take photo of Linds, semi naked (no face)

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Take selfie in towel
Missing a photo shoot of a book, perhaps on some rumbled bed sheets.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Take selfie in towel
Go on your daily trip to pick up coffee or alcohol.... take photo of the inside of bag .... take photo loitering outside an empty shop... extra points if you find some mirrored windows to take a selfie

Reactions: 13
https://lookbook.nu/shotfromthestreet omg she used to look like that, she had this cool girl vibe back then now she is thirstier than her plants. Very meh
Truth be told, she looks better with blonde hair. This dark colour is so unnatural.

Go on your daily trip to pick up coffee or alcohol.... take photo of the inside of bag .... take photo loitering outside an empty shop... extra points if you find some mirrored windows to take a selfie
The amount of alcohol she and Lindsey consume...Not a healthy lifestyle to promote, and yet they seem to be unaware of the fact that cocktails other than Aperol exist. 🙄

Reactions: 8
she makes this dress look really cheap (or maybe it's cheap? idk)
20210501_172107.jpg

20210501_172119.jpg

20210501_172130.jpg

Reactions: 5
I like this style of dress (just bought a similar one myself), but the lace detail (?) is kinda cheap looking indeed.
yeah, I like it too, it's a great cut for hot days! but I feel like lizzy isn't doing great job in advertising it, nothing personal just thought her photos managed to show the fabric as flimsy to the point that if you compare the pictures on their website (this was the only dress that looked like lizzy's, I have no idea whether it's the same model) it looks nothing alike 🤷🏼‍♀️
20210501_192616.jpg

Reactions: 7
yeah, I like it too, it's a great cut for hot days! but I feel like lizzy isn't doing great job in advertising it, nothing personal just thought her photos managed to show the fabric as flimsy to the point that if you compare the pictures on their website (this was the only dress that looked like lizzy's, I have no idea whether it's the same model) it looks nothing alike 🤷🏼‍♀️
View attachment 555166

Hm, it does look different on the model. More low cut, too. But Lizzy always has to be showing her leggggggs, doesn’t she?

It looks like she does have some sort of body image issues. Just compare her pics in this post https://elizabeth-hadfield.squarespace.com/home/28/7/2017/body-talk-my-exercise-and-diet to her recent pics. She’s half as big now, unless she airbrushes her photos to the point of no return, and just generally miserable looking. I’m not her stan, but I feel sorry for her because I know how EDs can damage your physical and mental health.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.