Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's definitely a mouth breather. I remember a vlog a few months back where she's doing an unboxing and her mouth is gulping for air like a fish the whole time.
She would have good excuse for a nose job then ;) Maybe she has a deviated septum or something.

Reactions: 1
So close, but no cigar. I know for a fact she has things in her closet that would look better on her top half and make me like this outfit. But no. She must jump on this horrible t-shirt and sweater vest trend that gives me bad flashbacks to middle school. Also, this proves once again that she looks better in tailored pieces (and, again, she ruins it with a frumpy t-shirt).

Reactions: 5
So close, but no cigar. I know for a fact she has things in her closet that would look better on her top half and make me like this outfit. But no. She must jump on this horrible t-shirt and sweater vest trend that gives me bad flashbacks to middle school. Also, this proves once again that she looks better in tailored pieces (and, again, she ruins it with a frumpy t-shirt).

Honestly, this outfit (and Lizzy in general) is so boring there is nothing to discuss...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really miss when Lizzy used to experiment with fashion more. Now she seems too preoccupied with trying to appear 'considerate' and only buying things she thinks are timeless and classic but are actually just expensive for no reason. In 2019 she wore that amazing two piece mustard suit in Amsterdam, it was from Topshop but it was about the last time she wore something fun and exciting.

Topshop and Uniqlo, probably even the high end pieces, are all still made in unsustainable materials by underpaid workers. If she won't actually shop ethically (secondhand/eco) at least we could see some interesting outfits every now and again!
By the way I noticed her style going into decline after her breakup with Ben, maybe it was a coincidence or maybe it really affected her mentally. She started to seem sad and uninspired after that.

Reactions: 4
When Lizzy lived in Manchester she had a healthy relationship with food and was at her natural weight. She is naturally thin but was unhappy with her stomach at a 27/28 inch waist.
Lizzy is definitely her own thinspo these days, she would have never have purposely showed her stomach before. She scolded her ex in Manchester when he lifted up her jumper whilst she was vlogging.
I think she restricts food as she does seem to eat but nothing preconceived as ‘unhealthy’ and doesn’t seem to eat often.

Lizzy does seem really unfit though. The type of walking Lizzy does, normal walking pace on flat city roads, doesn’t build fitness and she is so slim any muscle tone would show in her legs. Because Lizzy otherwise lives a sedentary lifestyle her walking probably equates to what someone in an office job would end up walking in an average day. Her inconsistent works out won’t do much either.

Reactions: 13
I saw her wandering around Hampstead Heath today with friends. She is thin but I definitely think she plays it up to the camera by lifting her top up etc.

Reactions: 8
Lol “when I’m on holiday... when I have more time to read.” Girl, stop acting like you DON’T have all the time in the world right now.

297D8254-6482-4A6F-95CA-52FE6D5E8231.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it just me or are influencers getting lax with the declaration rules? Lizzy’s Arket vid doesn’t mention in the title it’s sponsored.

Best friends till death do us part, just don’t ask us how to spell each others names.

They’re ending season three of the podcast after only six episodes, three of which were ads - two for Vashi and one for a female sex toy brand.
They spend the last episode whinging about lockdown, they must realise its time to call it a day.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Best friends till death do us part, just don’t ask us how to spell each others names.

They’re ending season three of the podcast after only six episodes, three of which were ads - two for Vashi and one for a female sex toy brand.
They spend the last episode whinging about lockdown, they must realise its time to call it a day.
Lockdown? What lockdown, they are still business as usual...you mean they can't go on free press trip for all the bikini body that they work very hard for?

To be fair, Lindsey has chosen an incredibly stupid handle, with that underscore. Lizzy didn’t spell her name incorrectly, she in fact is Lindsey with an E. Just missing that underscore at the end.

Reactions: 1
The irony, because doesn't seem like Lizzy in particular (but actually both of them) even followed lockdown this time round. She had people in her home, was meeting up with people etc. Seems like Lindsey was over in London all the time, grabbing coffee and visiting Lizzy (both totally essential ofcourse!) Yes it was probably all under the guise of being for 'work' but we all know that was just an excuse. I listened to part of the podcast, and Lizzy said the past few months have been great and she's been at her happiest - I am sure that is because she didn't follow the rules! Or if she is perhaps dating someone?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.