Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest video makes me SICK. I usually don't get bothered/triggered from that stuff but her constantly showing off her skinniness is soo... bad.
And how often does she want to pull up her shirt to show the shorts?! Yes, you're thin, we get it.

I can't get over it. Her legs are sooo thin, her knees look weird and it's all so concerning and makes me feel bad about myself at the same time (and I actually consider myself as a skinny/petite person). WTF

(sorry for the crappy screenshots)
I'm so sorry you feel triggered by her content, and I'm sure you're not the only one. I think the less we think of Lizzy and her ilk as "just like us" and more like advertisers (which is what they are), the less anguish we'll feel about it. They're selling us a fantasy, and using tricks like photo enhancers and Facetune, plus the privilege of time and resources to look a certain way, to perfect this image. If Lizzy had to sit at a desk job for 8 hours a day rather than spending her waking hours walking, sunbathing, taking baths, working out, and leading the restful life of a retired person, I'm sure she wouldn't look like this.

Reactions: 11
How can she even call this an outfit? It looks like it's laundry day and she's run out of clothes to wear.

View attachment 539930
I cannot express how much I hate these shoes. They remind me of what the boys would wear in 6th grade and it makes every outfit just look awful, especially in combination with the socks...

Reactions: 5
Her latest video makes me SICK. I usually don't get bothered/triggered from that stuff but her constantly showing off her skinniness is soo... bad.
I'm so sorry it triggered you, really hope you are better now

I roll my eyes at her bundling up the top to show the short, like, can't you just tuck it in to give a peek of the waist line? No bare skin needed. 😬

Reactions: 4
Another day another crinkled-shirt-no-pants-skinny-legs-selfie in front of the mirror...

I must admit it also triggers me to see her like that, especially since unfollow her for almost 5 years now and watched her gradually getting slimmer.

I’m also confused as to how she does so much walking but constantly sounds out of breath in her videos

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m also confused as to how she does so much walking but constantly sounds out of breath in her videos
could be just her not knowing how to breath properly? like taking rapid, shallow breaths just to the chest area instead of breathing into her stomach, that always shows when you talking for a larger chunk of time, doesn't have to be necessarily linked with her fitness 🤷🏼‍♀️ from what I remember from watching her videos a while back, she mumbles even while sitting on her bad, so

or maybe she just walks a brisker pace while holding a camera and combined with her voice and puffy breaths it appears like she's half a deader, lol

Reactions: 3
could be just her not knowing how to breath properly? like taking rapid, shallow breaths just to the chest area instead of breathing into her stomach, that always shows when you talking for a larger chunk of time, doesn't have to be necessarily linked with her fitness 🤷🏼‍♀️ from what I remember from watching her videos a while back, she mumbles even while sitting on her bad, so

or maybe she just walks a brisker pace while holding a camera and combined with her voice and puffy breaths it appears like she's half a deader, lol
Ok this might be a reach but thinking back to my ED days I was constantly out of breath because I just didn't have the energy to do anything other than just exist. I'm honestly worried she might have an eating disorder. Walking tons, the constant body checking and showing off her ribs and tiny legs, being constantly winded....this doesn't sound healthy to me

Reactions: 9

I get the impression she’s a mouth breather, and she often sounds like she has a stuffy nose. Maybe something is blocked somewhere.

I get the impression she’s a mouth breather, and she often sounds like she has a stuffy nose. Maybe something is blocked somewhere.
She's definitely a mouth breather. I remember a vlog a few months back where she's doing an unboxing and her mouth is gulping for air like a fish the whole time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another day another crinkled-shirt-no-pants-skinny-legs-selfie in front of the mirror...
Ironically, that mirror selfie doesn't look like it's been ridiculously stretched out (for once).

I don't know how she manages to make a luxury handbag look so bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I never thought a cat would annoy me so much, but here we are. 🙄 I would probably like it more if she did not shove it down our throats like that...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I never thought a cat would annoy me so much, but here we are. 🙄 I would probably like it more if she did not shove it down our throats like that...
I don't mind him that much when it comes to pictures but those videos when he's basically destroying everything while lizzy's having laugh, ehhh, I remember seeing him scratching her mum's macbook 😬

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.