Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still boggles my mind how Lizzy can casually spend £36k a year on rent but needs to sell worn, gifted clothing on Depop for £10.
She needs to sell her clothes because her rent is £36k a year! Don’t worry guys, we won’t see that Coach bag on her again!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Not to defend Lizzy because 20% for items you probably got sent for free is ridiculous, but I am pretty sure that has been the set up for a long time now and not because she is copying BB. Her mum has managed her depop / selling her stuff for years and I think a portion of the sales have always gone to charity.
Whether or not she donated before, I don’t know. But it was previously never mentioned on her Depop.

Reactions: 2
I know many people have broken the Covid-19 rules but these two are blatantly and shamelessly doing it

Their recent picture proves that they met up with a 3rd person.

If they even come out with a second book, the title should be I bleeping LOVE MYSELF

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good grief, how many pictures of her living room do you reckon she has on her phone? How much expensive film has she wasted on photos of her stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good grief, how many pictures of her living room do you reckon she has on her phone? How much expensive film has she wasted on photos of her stuff?
Shutters shadow is Instagram gold apparently, you are not a successful influencers if you don't have shutter shadow

• Haha
I swear all she does is mediocre. Posts a bleeping street lamp on her IG, random objects in stories and still has tonnes of people praising her for being sOOoo INspIraTIonaL in the comments and on YouTube. Nothing about the way she dresses is in any way groundbreaking, if I saw her irl I wouldn't even look twice. I hate these ugly ass adidas sneakers she keeps wearing and how the duck does she spend so much money on clothes just to look so blaaah all the time?? There's no twist on basics, nothing special, just ill-fitting 500 pound sweaters.
Might sound harsh but I really don't think she deserves all the gifts, collaborations and money she's showered with all the bleeping time.

Sorry I'm bitter today. I've had it with influencers who do the bare minimum and still make bank while some people work practically around the clock for a lot less money and don't get showered with gifts for being skinny and mediocre.

I swear she sucks the energy out of me just looking at her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Whole heartedly agree. It's the lack lustred nature to everything which gets me, but the privilege which gets all of these free things fall into her lap. There are several influencer who get on my nerves, but I will say that despite how greedy and disgusting I find them (In The Frow) at least they put effort into being of no use to society.

BB and Lizzy are so similar, but I think BB has "the eye" for things and is (annoyingly sometimes) meticulous. No matter how expensive your camera nor how expensive the items you are taking a picture of without that eye and consistency in standards you just produce beige content. I even enjoy BB just showing her process for taking photos of items she's going to sell on depop.

On another note, a great vlogger for those who like Lizzy's montage vibes, but someone with endless creativity is Rachel Nguyen. Style wise she is very different, but she has a great knack her creating a narrative and produces lovely content. I think this is what Lizzy aspires to be like but she lacks the pizazz to get there.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Whole heartedly agree. It's the lack lustred nature to everything which gets me, but the privilege which gets all of these free things fall into her lap. There are several influencer who get on my nerves, but I will say that despite how greedy and disgusting I find them (In The Frow) at least they put effort into being of no use to society.

BB and Lizzy are so similar, but I think BB has "the eye" for things and is (annoyingly sometimes) meticulous. No matter how expensive your camera nor how expensive the items you are taking a picture of without that eye and consistency in standards you just produce beige content. I even enjoy BB just showing her process for taking photos of items she's going to sell on depop.

On another note, a great vlogger for those who like Lizzy's montage vibes, but someone with endless creativity is Rachel Nguyen. Style wise she is very different, but she has a great knack her creating a narrative and produces lovely content. I think this is what Lizzy aspires to be like but she lacks the pizazz to get there.
Agree about BB. They are similar but she has an eye for shapes and doesn't suck the energy out of everything. I like her care for details, a lot of her clothes have little twists (like the lemaire blouse with the wrap detail) but Lizzie's goal seems to become as shapeless and boring as possible. Can't believe people find her interesting. I used to watch her vlogs until I realized that she never actually does anything. She gets up, puts on a sweater that looks like it's from the 90s and not in a good way, yells at her cat, tries on the 20399th pair of straight leg blue jeans and leaves the house for coffee. Maybe takes another picture of a bleeping lamp and moans about how tired she is.

She's the embodiment of "I'm 14 and this is deep".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Agree about BB. They are similar but she has an eye for shapes and doesn't suck the energy out of everything. I like her care for details, a lot of her clothes have little twists (like the lemaire blouse with the wrap detail) but Lizzie's goal seems to become as shapeless and boring as possible. Can't believe people find her interesting. I used to watch her vlogs until I realized that she never actually does anything. She gets up, puts on a sweater that looks like it's from the 90s and not in a good way, yells at her cat, tries on the 20399th pair of straight leg blue jeans and leaves the house for coffee. Maybe takes another picture of a bleeping lamp and moans about how tired she is.

She's the embodiment of "I'm 14 and this is deep".
I actually tolerates Lizzy more than BB. While BB is attentive to detail and put on a curated image, watching her is very exhausting because of the OTT curation. I just don't believe she is that pristine and flawless in real life. I really don't get BB's hype at all, she dressed like she stole her grandad's coat and shoes. I think BB cares more about brand names than Lizzy, perhaps for BB is bit like new money.

Lizzy goes through periods of emulating others, her style and adopted persona don’t come naturally to her. I find Brittany problematic in her own right but I’ve followed her for around 10 years now, she’s always had the same interests and her style has naturally evolved. Brittany's worked full time in low paid jobs she knows the value of money.

Lizzy is only where she is because of family money, anyone could have achieved what Lizzy has if they came from the same background. It’s important to remember most of what Lizzy receives is gifted, she can’t live off gifting and her paid work is low and not impressive compared to her peers with similar followings. The big contracts Lizzy does get (BMW, Tag Heuer) seem so ill-judged that these companies mustn’t have a clue how social media influencing works.
Lizzy’s thrown so much money into being an influencer and considering she just got dropped by her management for underperforming it doesn’t seem to be going well for her. I seriously wouldn’t envy her.

Reactions: 11
Hmm, I actually feel the same about Lizzy and BB. They don’t really excite me; BB’s clothes are way too expensive and sometimes weird-looking for me, and Lizzy is just a bore with loads of inherited money.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Talk about Dull. God she is so dull and looks dreadful too considering she is so particular about her clothes.

Reactions: 5
Lizzy goes through periods of emulating others, her style and adopted persona don’t come naturally to her. I find Brittany problematic in her own right but I’ve followed her for around 10 years now, she’s always had the same interests and her style has naturally evolved. Brittany's worked full time in low paid jobs she knows the value of money.

Lizzy is only where she is because of family money, anyone could have achieved what Lizzy has if they came from the same background. It’s important to remember most of what Lizzy receives is gifted, she can’t live off gifting and her paid work is low and not impressive compared to her peers with similar followings. The big contracts Lizzy does get (BMW, Tag Heuer) seem so ill-judged that these companies mustn’t have a clue how social media influencing works.
Lizzy’s thrown so much money into being an influencer and considering she just got dropped by her management for underperforming it doesn’t seem to be going well for her. I seriously wouldn’t envy her.
I find that Lizzie's style very much changes depending on where she lives. It's like she dresses to fit in rather than having personal style. When she lived in Notting Hill she looked like a MIC extra whereas now she looks like every Shoreditch try hard who's moved to east London in the past 10 years.

• Haha
I find that Lizzie's style very much changes depending on where she lives. It's like she dresses to fit in rather than having personal style. When she lived in Notting Hill she looked like a MIC extra whereas now she looks like every Shoreditch try hard who's moved to east London in the past 10 years.
Someone mentioned before here - poor art student

Reactions: 4
Someone mentioned before here - poor art student
How ironic...

She was an art student, but certainly not a poor one. She was a landlord! She owned the house the real poor art students were living in, whilst she was spending her money on Victoria Beckham and Tibi.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else automatically think "douchebag" when they see someone in a white baseball cap? Even those ironic, Gen X, unbranded caps still bring to mind golf, boats, country clubs, and celebrities going to the gym. So it comes as no surprise that Lizzy looks so at home wearing one. She really is a bourgie rich girl at heart.

61845355-E421-4CC8-B97D-07DEA3CC9B66.png

Her camera roll must have lots of useless pictures. Is this art that I don’t understand?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 501253
Her camera roll must have lots of useless pictures. Is this art that I don’t understand?
Why is she buying bottled juice when she has her own juicer? Sustainability say what?!!

((I’m guilty of buying plastic when I’m out and about too, but I do try hard to mitigate when possible. Although, I’m also not leaving my house for more than an hour or two AT MOST because PANDEMIC.))

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.