Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently, Lizzy thought this was the best way to present these pants. What???

Secondly, I wonder if she'll address these comments or just ignore them (she doesn't strike me as the type of person to delete negative comments, but I screenshotted it just in case).
View attachment 505070
Ooooo love to see this! H&M is also in the middle of the Chinese gov campaign against western brands who have publicly stated they’ll no longer be sourcing cotton from Xinjiang.

She really should stop working with them. I feel like it really dilutes her “cool girl” image.

Reactions: 4
Apparently, Lizzy thought this was the best way to present these pants. What???

Secondly, I wonder if she'll address these comments or just ignore them (she doesn't strike me as the type of person to delete negative comments, but I screenshotted it just in case).
View attachment 505070
I thought it was an incredibly unflattering picture as well. Her butt looks huge!

Also, it is really warm enough in London to be wearing a tee? Very jealous here!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
IF she does respond, it will be some watered-down statement like "Good to know!" and sustainability is "a conversation" and blah blah "moving in the right direction".

Reactions: 5
I thought it was an incredibly unflattering picture as well. Her butt looks huge!

Also, it is really warm enough in London to be wearing a tee? Very jealous here!
If you think that's a "huge" butt I dread to think what you'd say about me :ROFLMAO:...and yes, the weather here is glorious (for now!!!) Also I am so surprised she still works with H&M, I know they own Cos, Market, & Other Stories etc but as someone else said it really ruins the image she's trying to create, plus she and Lindsey are the only influencers I follow that have posted an ad for H&M...money must be running low

Reactions: 11
If you think that's a "huge" butt I dread to think what you'd say about me :ROFLMAO:...and yes, the weather here is glorious (for now!!!) Also I am so surprised she still works with H&M, I know they own Cos, Market, & Other Stories etc but as someone else said it really ruins the image she's trying to create, plus she and Lindsey are the only influencers I follow that have posted an ad for H&M...money must be running low
Come on, I was just trying to say that the picture was unflattering and her butt looks much bigger than usual (=weird angle). That being said, I don’t think having a big butt or just being bigger is a bad thing.

P.S. I’ve never seen you but I’m sure you’re beautiful too. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Come on, I was just trying to say that the picture was unflattering and her butt looks much bigger than usual (=weird angle). That being said, I don’t think having a big butt or just being bigger is a bad thing.

P.S. I’ve never seen you but I’m sure you’re beautiful too. :)
Hehe I was only joshing (and thank you :sneaky:), can't tell what's more painful to look at: the angle or the fake response that she's going to have to come up with to respond to the sustainability discourse in her comments

Reactions: 1
40CA6E72-28CA-4740-992E-1446229D43A0.png
Oh with her bikini, I thought she was shilling tampons. Tampons not lip balm.
Lindsey is quite insecure with her own skin, I think being sexy is her way of dealing with her insecurity

Forgot to add, Lindsey sneaking in her body here and there which has nothing to do with the product is like girls sneaking in their designer handbag in all photos, we know it is purposely placed there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
View attachment 506070Oh with her bikini, I thought she was shilling tampons. Tampons not lip balm.
Lindsey is quite insecure with her own skin, I think being sexy is her way of dealing with her insecurity

Forgot to add, Lindsey sneaking in her body here and there which has nothing to do with the product is like girls sneaking in their designer handbag in all photos, we know it is purposely placed there.
I couldn’t even tell what this was at first. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I find the fact she has tagged the brand above a bandage on her torso screams attention seeking. I don’t follow her. Is there a story behind the bandage?

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t even tell what this was at first. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I find the fact she has tagged the brand above a bandage on her torso screams attention seeking. I don’t follow her. Is there a story behind the bandage?
I think she mentioned having a minor surgery recently? Could be that.

I tried to skim-watch Lizzy's new vlog and oh my god, she lost me at "The theme of this vlog is walking." Then proceeded to ramble and repeat herself for five whole minutes about how important walking is to her. Maybe she said or did something more interesting in the latter half of the video, but I had to turn it off. 19 minutes of garbage that could have been winnowed down to a pleasant 3 or 4-minute montage of her actual walks, with her thoughts overlaid as text. I mean, it'd still be pretentious as duck, but it would be bearable.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn't Lizzy "stop working with' everlane because they were problematic..... But H&M is somehow ok???

Reactions: 11
Didn't Lizzy "stop working with' everlane because they were problematic..... But H&M is somehow ok???
But guyzzz, they have 10 (of their 1000s) with sustainable materials...they’re trying. It’s a journeyyy.

If influencers stopped working with H&M, it would make a significant dent in their greenwashing. But alas, the bottom line, capitalism and overconsumption prevail.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lizzy walking around with her camera is daring, I wouldn’t do it in any city. You would thought she is smarter after her phone was snatched.

Reactions: 8
I think she “stopped working with” everlane because of the racism within the company rather than sustainability reasons

Reactions: 4
I think H&M underpaying and exploiting BIPOC workers is racist
As a POC I’m not disagreeing... I was just stating it how Lizzy would’ve thought about it, I doubt she sees the issue of sustainability as interconnected with the exploitation of BIPOC workers. I’d imagine to her, sustainability is H&M = cheap & bad, Cos = more expensive & good! I’d like to think she’s not that stupid but maybe that’s how she reconciles it in her mind.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.