Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really miss when Lizzy used to experiment with fashion more. Now she seems too preoccupied with trying to appear 'considerate' and only buying things she thinks are timeless and classic but are actually just expensive for no reason. In 2019 she wore that amazing two piece mustard suit in Amsterdam, it was from Topshop but it was about the last time she wore something fun and exciting.

Topshop and Uniqlo, probably even the high end pieces, are all still made in unsustainable materials by underpaid workers. If she won't actually shop ethically (secondhand/eco) at least we could see some interesting outfits every now and again!

Reactions: 10
I really miss when Lizzy used to experiment with fashion more. Now she seems too preoccupied with trying to appear 'considerate' and only buying things she thinks are timeless and classic but are actually just expensive for no reason. In 2019 she wore that amazing two piece mustard suit in Amsterdam, it was from Topshop but it was about the last time she wore something fun and exciting.

Topshop and Uniqlo, probably even the high end pieces, are all still made in unsustainable materials by underpaid workers. If she won't actually shop ethically (secondhand/eco) at least we could see some interesting outfits every now and again!
It bugs the tit out of me because she (and so many other straight sized influencers, BB included) has time and she has a body that makes it very easy for her to shop secondhand. I’m pretty much sized out of secondhand (mostly because the skinny girls buy up all the bigger sizes for the oVeRsIzEd aEsThEtIc). There is SO MUCH on Vestiaire Collective, but I get the impression she doesn’t shop there unless she gets a voucher or #sponcon out of it.

Coach doesn’t align with her cool girl aesthetic. We will see this bag once more than never again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I don't know why she even accepted that coach bag?? It's so unlike her aesthetic

And I agree re: vestiaire, a lot of stuff on there is eu 34-36 which would be just perfect for her I think

Reactions: 4
All these influencers are essentially brand bleep, who would believe Lizzy will use Coach after using Loewe and Tod. Is cheap for company to gift items to influencers but to pretend that she loves Coach is disingenuous

Reactions: 8
Ugh, selling gifted items is so tacky to me! Only 20% to charity for something you got for free and probably paid to feature!? I understand these influencers get so much stuff sent to them and it’s better than tossing it out, but only 20% donated is pretty sad.

Reactions: 14
Ugh, selling gifted items is so tacky to me! Only 20% to charity for something you got for free and probably paid to feature!? I understand these influencers get so much stuff sent to them and it’s better than tossing it out, but only 20% donated is pretty sad.
Absolutely! You know the usual excuse 'you don't know what happens behind closed doors'

I know! She basically sells every second clothing item on Depop. It’s so unfair that she doesn’t have to spend money on all these designer clothes and even manages to earn more by selling them instead. If I was a PR manager for one of these brands, I’d pay closer attention to their Depop accounts and try not to send stuff to people who only wear it once.

Reactions: 8
Lizzy only started donating 20% to charity last summer after Brittany Bathgate did a wardrobe clear out where she donated 100% of the profits to charity. Brittany even added some of her own money to the donation too.

It all comes down to greed, Lizzy wouldn’t have bought either the Coach or Tod’s bag with her own money but she just can’t say no. She’s either worried about falling off their PR list because one day they’ll design something she’ll actually want without having to pay for it, or in the hope they send some paid work her way.

Still boggles my mind how Lizzy can casually spend £36k a year on rent but needs to sell worn, gifted clothing on Depop for £10.

Reactions: 12
I know Coach has sort of become known as the brand that people who can’t afford designer go to but I’ve seen so many influencers get gifted the same or similar Coach bags but, because it’s their job, they actually made it look like something they would wear (see: Camille Charriere & Lucy Williams)! Lizzy didn’t even try...they even gifted her a boring grey to go with the lack of colour in her wardrobe but she still couldn’t make an effort

Still boggles my mind how Lizzy can casually spend £36k a year on rent but needs to sell worn, gifted clothing on Depop for £10.
I agree with this 100%.

Honestly, I don’t even know why I’m still checking out her account from time to time. Must be a habit b/c I don’t like the way she dresses anymore and she is quite annoying.

Reactions: 5
Was going to say this! SO tacky. I once asked her about it on a video and it got deleted. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lizzy only started donating 20% to charity last summer after Brittany Bathgate did a wardrobe clear out where she donated 100% of the profits to charity. Brittany even added some of her own money to the donation too.

It all comes down to greed, Lizzy wouldn’t have bought either the Coach or Tod’s bag with her own money but she just can’t say no. She’s either worried about falling off their PR list because one day they’ll design something she’ll actually want without having to pay for it, or in the hope they send some paid work her way.

Not to defend Lizzy because 20% for items you probably got sent for free is ridiculous, but I am pretty sure that has been the set up for a long time now and not because she is copying BB. Her mum has managed her depop / selling her stuff for years and I think a portion of the sales have always gone to charity.

Reactions: 2
they actually made it look like something they would wear (see: Camille Charriere & Lucy Williams)! Lizzy didn’t even try...they even gifted her a boring grey to go with the lack of colour in her wardrobe but she still couldn’t make an effort
100%! Seeing it on Camille Charriere actually made google it, but Lizzy has actually put me off it. Poor work from the Coach team sending it to her tbh. She doesn't suit the bag one bit.

Reactions: 3
Not to defend Lizzy because 20% for items you probably got sent for free is ridiculous, but I am pretty sure that has been the set up for a long time now and not because she is copying BB. Her mum has managed her depop / selling her stuff for years and I think a portion of the sales have always gone to charity.
Lizzy only added it to her Depop bio and mentioned it in a vlog after Brittany did her Depop sale. You might be right but it seems a bit of an odd coincidence to me.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.