Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could the book have been planned a while ago when she was still managed by Next? Perhaps they had rosier projections before COVID hit. Even so, I'm with the rest of you and not sure who, besides their friends and influencer community, is going to buy this book.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Could the book have been planned a while ago while she was still managed by Next? Perhaps they had rosier projections before COVID hit. Even so, I'm with the rest of you and not sure who, besides their friends and influencer community, is going to buy this book.
Even their influencer friends won't buy it as they will be waiting to get it #kindlygifted

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet their mums are sitting at home thinking: “you could have just asked me that”.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why would you start your podcast up again only to do one episode and then say you are skipping the next week?

Reactions: 9
Why would you start your podcast up again only to do one episode and then say you are skipping the next week?
i also think it is poor form to skip a podcast ep when you have LITERALLY just announced the book the same week. wouldn't you ride that wave? they will need to.

Reactions: 13
I have an idea, should we all pitch in and buy this "book" so we can laught at it here?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but what is this face?? If I didn’t know that she always poses and makes these weird faces I would think she was trolling the insta face poses these influencers love so much 😂 it’s so weird and unflattering??
You don’t know what is going on in somebody’s life. Maybe she just shat herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know people said not to give her attention but....fake Lizzie just got a new kitten. And called it the name of a famous Italian architect. 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
271D0504-2502-4196-BF31-980E4AD5FEE6.jpeg
3666DCEC-ED47-454E-A400-423446BA7935.jpeg

It’s Hannah Ivvy. This makes me cringe so hard - I swear she’s even pulling the same face?! It’s a shame because she seems like a nice girl, I have to wonder how low her self esteem has to be to aim to replicate someone else’s life/style/mannerisms.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
View attachment 452879View attachment 452880
It’s Hannah Ivvy. This makes me cringe so hard - I swear she’s even pulling the same face?! It’s a shame because she seems like a nice girl, I have to wonder how low her self esteem has to be to aim to replicate someone else’s life/style/mannerisms.
Fake Lizzy! Totally forgot about her, between her and fake Megan Ellaby. What's going on?

Also after listening to season one of that podcast I'm shocked there's a book deal.

Reactions: 12
Lizzy’s copycat literally scares me. Fair enough to be influenced and inspired but copying photos, same bed, buys exactly same clothes. It’s very very weird.

Reactions: 15
Lizzy’s copycat literally scares me. Fair enough to be influenced and inspired but copying photos, same bed, buys exactly same clothes. It’s very very weird.
And having her own social profile and pretending Lizzy doesn't exist, is 100% weird.

Reactions: 8
This Hannah girl worries me. She obviously has an undiagnosed and overlooked mental illness. The last time I heard of something like this, the copycat actually tried to kill the woman she was emulating, so it's obvious she's not all there. IG is the last place people like this woman need to be.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.