Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo is so cringe! Argh! What was going on in her head? Did she take it on a self timer, and purposefully put her hand there so the nipple showed in the photo? I think she and Lizzy check with each other before posting too, so isn't it doubly worse that Lizzy probably said "that's hot. Post that"
Haha I find Lizzy is the more mature one compared to Lindsey. The nipple is definitely on purpose haha

Reactions: 3
Lizzy is in a big slump right now, creatively, so I'm not surprised that she's using the cat content (and her boobs) as a crutch. Personally, I don't mind (the cats, not the boobs!), because I adore cats and it's harmless fun, but her outfits and vlogs have gotten worse.
Yup, Lizzy’s posts have become a borefest. Never thought I’d be saying this, but Lindsey’s content is more interesting at this point. She updates regularly, too.

Reactions: 2
The book has been announced...I know Lizzy is a “YouTuber” so some of her followers are there for her personality but a book is probably pushing it

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yeah, no. Thanks but no. I can't even listen to their podcast without feeling like they suck the will to live out of me, can't imagine what wisdom those two spoilt influencers will spout in the book. They really think the world has been waiting for their basic ass input, huh? I wonder what qualifies them to give advice of literally any kind to anyone else. Not to mention their horrid writing style...

Anna is so far up their asses, what's so AMAZING about that?? Two bratty wannabe intellectuals given a book deal to spout unqualified bs. Oh right, that's what Anna's book did as well...
Screenshot_20210219-101735_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I mean.. I can't speak about Lindsay as I don't follow her but Lizzy seems pretty tame and vanilla so not sure how many interesting and entertaining can't tell your mum stories there will be. 😂 I'm not saying you have to be a party girl to be interesting but for example even when she travelled to Japan it seemed so boring, so I'm not really sure if she is the type to offer much for this type of book?

The grief bit could be interesting as she does seem to be very affected by her dads death. My dad passed at a similar age though and I personally don't think I could write about that - not because it's too difficult to but I would think what is the purpose. I wouldn't feel qualified to give advice, and a lot of the grieving process was a blur so even sharing how I felt would be hard. But many do write beautiful things about grief, so it could be interesting to see how she deals with that, though I don't think I would buy it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah, no. Thanks but no. I can't even listen to their podcast without feeling like they suck the will to live out of me, can't imagine what wisdom those two spoilt influencers will spout in the book. They really think the world has been waiting for their basic ass input, huh? I wonder what qualifies them to give advice of literally any kind to anyone else. Not to mention their horrid writing style...

Anna is so far up their asses, what's so AMAZING about that?? Two bratty wannabe intellectuals given a book deal to spout unqualified bs. Oh right, that's what Anna's book did as well...View attachment 445074
Let me guess
1. How to deal with anxiety
2. how to deal with loneliness
3. Sex stories that have been told 10000 times
4. Grief (Sorry that she lose her dad at a young age, but how many times can you talk about this story)

So many books tried to be Dolly Alderton, but they haven't come near to that. I love Everything I know about love, although is super British and middle class.

• Heart
The book will be crap, but I would have waited until you can host events again, so you can promote it and get some content at the same time.

Reactions: 6
So many books tried to be Dolly Alderton, but they haven't come near to that. I love Everything I know about love, although is super British and middle class.
I love that book, but the final quarter was a bit of drag for me, and that's written by an actually smart and eloquent woman who truly appreciates literature. I'm not sure how these two with their limited vocabulary and repetitive stories think they can keep an audience captivated over 200 pages, especially as they can barely write three paragraphs.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I feel like these two getting a book deal is a bit unfair. My very close friend is a (very talented) published author and I know how hard it is to get a book deal. So gifted, educated writers wait years to get published and some Insta influencers who don’t know how to write and have next to nothing to offer get a deal in the blink of an eye. I wish they would stick to just posting their outfits and beauty advice...

Reactions: 15
We had a discussion about the book at the end of the last Lizzy thread. The publisher specializes in bargain bin books: "high-quality cooking, crafts, lifestyle, and gardening titles." 256 pages is barely anything. You can fill half that with photos and collages. The rest was described as (I'm not even joking) "bite-sized chunks of content." This is plainly a cash grab that will go the way of Anna's book, Lizzy's Reposed collab, and every other ill-conceived project that tries to slap an influencer's name on it.

Reactions: 11
I feel like these two getting a book deal is a bit unfair. My very close friend is a (very talented) published author and I know how hard it is to get a book deal. So gifted, educated writers wait years to get published and some Insta influencers who don’t know how to write and have next to nothing to offer get a deal in the blink of an eye. I wish they would stick to just posting their outfits and beauty advice...
I mean if Lily Pebbles gets a book deal...totally agree is unfair

• Haha
Reactions: 6
From Lindsey's Instagram, "Our book is the gift of our own tummulous, heart breaking and laugh out loud experiences..." This bodes well:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I guess we should change the title then. Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
From Lindsey's Instagram, "Our book is the gift of our own tummulous, heart breaking and laugh out loud experiences..." This bodes well:rolleyes:
I'm assuming she means tumultuous? How the hell did she arrive at tummulous??? Or perhaps she meant to say "tumnulous", as in "like Mr. Tumnus"... :LOL:

More torturing of the English language from Lindsey's post, because I seriously cannot believe someone gave this goon a book deal:
"We couldn’t have done this without you, your dilemma’s, including and not limited to; your one night stands or your greif after losing a loved one."

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
“Including... and not limited to”...
Good greif *sp, this is the sort of drivel we can expect from their endeavour 50% waffle 50% padding.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
"We couldn’t have done this without you, and your dilemmas, , including and but not limited to;: your one-night stands, or your greif grief after losing a loved one, and [needs a third example]."

That was one sentence and I've counted about 11 errors. God, their editor has their work cut out for them.

I had to go back and edit my own edits. I seem to care more about a Tattle post that is read by few and earns me nothing, than Lindsey cares about a product announcement on her own channel that has an audience of thousands.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
"We couldn’t have done this without you, and your dilemmas, , including and but not limited to;: your one-night stands, or your greif grief after losing a loved one, and [needs a third example]."

That was one sentence and I've counted about 11 errors. God, their editor has their work cut out for them.

I had to go back and edit my own edits. I seem to care more about a Tattle post that is read by few and earns me nothing, than Lindsey cares about a product announcement on her own channel that has an audience of thousands.
Including but not limited - lol lol I'd think this is a business writing, a very old fashion one.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.