Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodness, just watched her latest vlog. God it was painful. Even worse that it was a paid AD. I think its her worst one yet.
She looked a mess and her video was a mess. Presuming she'll put the shoddy work down to her being super busy with the launch of her new book. She really needs to put some thought into her content and stop with the unnecessary panting and pouting.
I also can't comprehend how much clothes she has and all identical really. It is getting a tad vulgar!

what a world we live in.

Reactions: 9
We definitely need a new thread guys, whats the consensus on including Lindsey? I think they're an official duo and we should just do it - like Pandora and Dolly's joint thread?

Maybe some kind of poll, heart react if you think it should stat Lizzy only and laugh react if you want to combine them?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
A896ADA3-5BB3-4D0B-8945-6E893B642158.png

I am craving for attention like a toddler. Can someone ask me the bruises I have on my thigh.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
NEW THREAD

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.