Lizzy and Lindsey #8 Picking cities like they pick pets: Here today gone tomorrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pairing of Adidas trackies + fleece you wear to walk the dog + tiny disco handbag + holiday heels is truly a Lost Your Luggage look.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh yeah that’s because all your friends in NY are Joanna’s friends, they all left in NY in November/December to spend Christmas in Australia and most of them haven’t returned to NY yet
I wonder why Lizzy didn’t go to Australia?

Reactions: 2
Under which post was this?

EE04505E-C214-45AE-8D6A-250B093C3BD8.jpeg

yeah right. Maybe she applies sunscreen. Once. But she clearly should have reapplied during the day. There’s no way you get this sunburn with SPF50. And lol at “I was very hot I always go an orange/red tone”. So you turn red when you’re hot but not at places that have been covered by the bikini earlier? Dude it’s a sunBURN hence the tan lines and not natural flush from being hot

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's giving "Take Your Daughter to Work Day" and she's showing her mom the "quarterly report" she made but it's just a bunch of crayon doodles.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.