Lizzy and Lindsey #8 Picking cities like they pick pets: Here today gone tomorrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The two of them wont be so thrilled about their tanned leathery skin once they hit their 40s.
Actually Linds already look like she is in their 50s.
They have “model bodies” being tall and slim but seems to think that looking effortlessly chic or watever means not taking care of their skin and just be natural but it’s quite the opposite.
---

Spotted: 1 lone surfboard.
Linds posted one of her running with surfboard in hand lol. The 🏄🏻‍♂️is really just a prop by now like their dirty napkins or wine glasses ya?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Having worked as a beauty editor, I've had enough free facials to know that they will have been told over and over what to do in terms of skincare. So yeah, it's pure stupidity how they are failing to look after their skin.

Reactions: 10
you just know that they don't own one face SPF between them...

for saying how self obsessed they are with how they look you'd think they'd...idk try lol

Reactions: 6
It's so bizarre bc even my great-grand parents who were used to getting fried in the sun, started putting on some spf the moment they learnt about it existence. But I also think they don't understand how sun exposure influences skin cancer. Like, it's talked about yeah, but many young people (20s, 30s) think that they will be tanned now and then maaaybe experience some troubles in their 80s, when instead, it happens gradually and they can be fucked up in 10 years.

Reactions: 4
I've always thought Lindsey and Lizzy's skin was prematurely aged, but WOW that's bad. I'm sure some of it has to come down to genetics, but knowing these two, they don't have the initiative to do something as unglamorous as put on sunscreen unless an appropriately expensive and ~aesthetic~ brand #kindlygifted it to them, and even then it would have an SPF of like, 5, and they wouldn't apply the proper amount anyway. I think in the past Lizzy said she had sensitive skin; all the more reason to take better care of it!

Reactions: 5
I think they think they look sun-kissed cool cali beach vibes. In fact, the look as weathered as the cliffs of Dover

• Haha
Reactions: 13
40 years old is going to hit them like a bleeping freight train right in the face.

Reactions: 7
what happened to "you need to have at least some knowledge to teach something" bc these influencers would push their way into NASA, posting cute aesthetic videos of planets

• Haha
It’s crazy because they both follow Lucy Williams who is so outspoken about her issues with her skin after years of being reckless in the sun! She’s made me more aware of melasma

It’s crazy because they both follow Lucy Williams who is so outspoken about her issues with her skin after years of being reckless in the sun! She’s made me more aware of melasma
I suppose they are very good at consuming information without actually processing it. Same goes for Lizzy reading about the shallow world of influencers and not realising it's about her.

I have to say, if will make me laugh if they both end up with a melasma tâche!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have to say, if will make me laugh if they both end up with a melasma tâche!
Give it time! I was fine until I turned 34/35. Now I HAVE to put on SPF otherwise the melasma stache gets out of hand!

My dad is turning 70 this year and hasn’t worn SPF a day in his life (“it stings my eyes!”, “I sweat too much!”). Last year his doctor sent him to a derm for some weird blobby moles and growths that he’s been downplaying for a decade. Lo and behold, skin cancer. Luckily, he’s been able to undergo treatment, but it’s still scary.

I've gotten sunburned once in my whole life, it was a lil patch on my nose and it hurt like a witch... cannot imagine how this must feel, since she's basically a walking steak

Does anyone recognise this woman. Appeared dishevelled, in mismatched clothing, badly sunburnt and unaware of her surroundings. Cannot remember her address (appears not to have one). In good spirits but seems deluded. Someone must be missing her. Please call to collect her ASAP.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.