Lizzy and Lindsey #8 Picking cities like they pick pets: Here today gone tomorrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she just purchase another new big plant?
why would you bother if you’re hardly home tk look after it?
the jet setter that she is.
honestly she just comes across stupid these days.

Reactions: 7
I could be completely wrong but has she had an alarplasty? The lines at the bottom of her nostrils seem strange to me and alarplasty scars often look like this. Been lurking on too many k-pop threads so I'm very sensitive to these thingo_O

Screen Shot 2022-12-01 at 6.02.50 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
There are so many better ways she could have displayed her dad's articles. Floating a single piece inside a beautiful mount and frame and making a series or gallery wall from that. A smaller collage of a few pieces. Or just a coffee table scrapbook for god's sake. Instead, she has a dormitory bulletin board of want ads and flyers, to go with her DIY plywood beanbag couch. Bravo Lizzy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
There are so many better ways she could have displayed her dad's articles. Floating a single piece inside a beautiful mount and frame and making a series or gallery wall from that. A smaller collage of a few pieces. Or just a coffee table scrapbook for god's sake. Instead, she has a dormitory bulletin board of want ads and flyers, to go with her DIY plywood beanbag couch. Bravo Lizzy.
I keep thinking she has a scruffy notice board in her sitting room…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's the plant in the plastic pot on an IKEA stool that gets me. Straight out of my student house a decade ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She posted that her mum got a tattoo, did she also get another one? I've spotted what looks to be an out of character heart on her wrist...
Screenshot 2022-12-01 at 20.16.58.png

• Haha
Did she just purchase another new big plant?
why would you bother if you’re hardly home tk look after it?
the jet setter that she is.
honestly she just comes across stupid these days.
Oh didn’t you know, she just collates all the plants and puts them on top of her mid wardrobe to get the light in her bedroom. It’s seriously beggars belief that they’re still thriving.

she seems a little manic in the recent vlog
I thought she was better, she was far worse in the one before last.

Reactions: 3
I keep thinking she has a scruffy notice board in her sitting room…
I can see how it's a sweet sentimental tribute to her father, but ... idk. It just seems a little too much. Putting the papers in scrap books, maybe in categories where she can sit and really have a close stare would be my choice. Will people be standing on her sofa to see everything?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She didn’t pick these Mango looks right? Like Mango is making her wear them by dangling a fat payday in her face, yes?!
That's what I need to know. Because The Anna Edit (typically sartorially try-hard) also just did 3 party looks for a Mango ad and still managed to make it look chic.

That's what I need to know. Because The Anna Edit (typically sartorially try-hard) also just did 3 party looks for a Mango ad and still managed to make it look chic.

do I see another wedding outfit inspo from Anna? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lindsey why would you post this? She looks like a 13 year old who has had one Smirnoff Ice too many
E7074050-EBC5-4CB7-92B2-1461EB6A40B6.png

• Sick
  • Haha
ffs, can somebody explain to lindsey that being shitfaced isn't a personality trait

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jack’s Instagram is off private but he has scrubbed Lindsey from his main feed 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 8
To be fair, I'd be uninspired if I was Lizzy!

The outfits in the video are... Uninspiring!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.