Lizzy and Lindsey #8 Picking cities like they pick pets: Here today gone tomorrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope this person isn't actually expecting to get an answer from tight-lipped Lizzy.

Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 12.27.52 PM.png

My guess is that she's signed a lease on an apartment in NYC rather than continuing to rent AirBnbs or sublets, which would already be furnished. Why else would you go through the trouble of shipping large, fragile furniture overseas?? Guys, this is madness. Unless she'll be subletting her NYC or London place (or both) while she isn't there, how is she affording this?!

Reactions: 14
Or could this have been in the plan all along. Maybe she's used some more of her inheritance to buy a place in New York too?? She's bought a house in London with a mortgage to enable to rest of the money to go towards a property in new York. She just had to find somewhere she liked. She maybe winding down her influencer Carrer to become a property mogul.

I just can't see a reason for shipping that table unless the property is yours. If she's shipping it to a leased place that's just a big fat waste of time.

Of course I don't know how visas and laws about non residence buying property in the u.s works so I could just be talking nonsense.

Reactions: 11
I hope this person isn't actually expecting to get an answer from tight-lipped Lizzy.

View attachment 1469694

My guess is that she's signed a lease on an apartment in NYC rather than continuing to rent AirBnbs or sublets, which would already be furnished. Why else would you go through the trouble of shipping large, fragile furniture overseas?? Guys, this is madness. Unless she'll be subletting her NYC or London place (or both) while she isn't there, how is she affording this?!
We all know how Lizzy can redeem herself by making us regain some form of trust and interest.

1. Financial situation
2. Addressing & admitting the error in adopting a cat
3. This whole U.K./US situ
4. The whole house process
5. Boyfriend or casual flings
6. Her mental health
7. Her eating habits
8. Future plans/long /short term plans
9. Her career journey
10. Plastic surgery/adjustments etc

Or could this have been in the plan all along. Maybe she's used some more of her inheritance to buy a place in New York too?? She's bought a house in London with a mortgage to enable to rest of the money to go towards a property in new York. She just had to find somewhere she liked. She maybe winding down her influencer Carrer to become a property mogul.

I just can't see a reason for shipping that table unless the property is yours. If she's shipping it to a leased place that's just a big fat waste of time.

Of course I don't know how visas and laws about non residence buying property in the u.s works so I could just be talking nonsense.
Some very good noted points because previously she has shipped items back to her mums garage. Why is Lizzy being so evasive about things, leaving us to speculate/join the dots?

Reactions: 9
Some very good noted points because previously she has shipped items back to her mums garage. Why is Lizzy being so evasive about things, leaving us to speculate/join the dots?

True. :unsure: I'm sure that coffee table is over £2.5k so such an expensive fragile piece shipping to new York just because she can't fit it in her living room is stupid. She could even pay to store it somewhere in London if her mums garage is already full.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do think realistically on a whole her furniture is just to big in scale for her London home especially because there is a lot of coving, fire place etc to work around. She really should bite the bullet and just sell some of the items on and buy appropriate for the space. Ie the chairs/coffee table.

But I also think her suggesting to moving that table to NY pretty much confirms she has or is planning to buy over there and a lot more has been going on outside of what she has been sharing on her social media. I suggested a while back that I felt she might go into property because her work seems to be slowly drying up and with influencing having a shelf life. I still think a portfolio of AirB&B type properties that she can use on a whim and rent out seems her style. You don’t go to the time and expense of shifting a bulky awkward thing to a uncertain location for a equally uncertain period of time. She has lived in a few different fully furnished places since this whole NY thing started so surely It would make the process of moving in between London/NY stints a lot more difficult if she has to consider a whopping great table/ risk breaking said table in the process. It is my understanding that looking for rental property in NY is difficult enough when you are fully flexible and more often than not square footage is often very minimal.
so yes I think we have had our first Easter egg for the next chapter on the extremely privileged life of Elizabeth Hadfield

Her new furniture arrangement is an accident waiting to happen for anyone with legs bigger than pins. The couch is like 4 inches away from the coffee table. Good thing she has no fat or otherwise not able-bodied friends, I guess.

Reactions: 7
The JCrew stuff seems desperate. Their clothes aren’t fashionable at all. Fine for basics but that’s about it.

Reactions: 4

View attachment 1469694

She has too much inheritance money to spend and tables are soooo important!!!! Cos Lizzy is a collector of designer furniture ‘pieces’.

meanwhile in her first paid job for J Crew collective she must show her usual OOTD of nippy NIPPY tank top and ‘comfy’ pants, and taken in that honestly lazy cant be arsed “i am walking on the street so holding my phone high up to take this headline selfie” she &Linds love doing this.
i am curious to see what the other girls in this collective are posting. Surely better quality content than this?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Ughhh. Sorry, I just don't want to see Lizzy's nipples. Does anyone?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope if Lizzy has bought property in New York (if the rumors are true), it means she'll quit influencing. She'd just be trading one life of leisure for another, but with even less effort. I'm tired of seeing her nipply sidewalk selfies, coffee runs, and books, ad nauseum.

To be fair, if you only have relatively mild skin issues like adult acne, a dermatologist will just tell you to just wash your face with Cerave (or whatever plain, no-nonsense brand you can get at the drugstore) and maybe prescribe you a retinoid. Many dermatologists are trained to treat more serious conditions like cancer and eczema, and just aren't that knowledgeable about the huge breadth of offerings from the cosmetics industry (nor do I expect them to be. I'd rather they spend their energy on diagnosing melanoma than comparing facial toners). If Lizzy suffers from seriously sensitive skin, she should get that checked out. But otherwise, there's tons of information about skincare online she could educate herself about, though we know that doesn't result in free tit either.

Reactions: 6
oZ40hrHTc5tDx3GX2Gh4CfEw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Flo Stroud
7 hours ago
Interesting that you deleted mine and many others comments on your previous video… why do you avoid the topic? Looks like you’re avoiding taking accountability. I feel like you owe it to your followers to address it. Lol imagine actually being the kind of person who ignores those who call them out for genuinely damaging behaviour.

oh looks like she's back to deleting comments -fishy much

• Haha
  • Wow
I wonder what the comment was! As well as what the "damaging behaviour" the commenter was referring to.

Re: setting up a portfolio of AirBnB rentals, I feel that's a step too far for our Lizzy. For one, she doesn't seem like someone who would relish being a hostess who must be at the beck and call of (or at least responsive to) renters. Secondly, she's absolutely tit at home interiors. Hers would be the type of Airbnb that has ~aesthetic~ coffee table books in every room but like, no forks.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Riley Hillyer, one of the Halpin sisters friends who Lizzy follows on IG, posted this on her stories. Now we know where the inspiration for the sofa came from, even down to the yellow cushions.
Every decision Elizabeth makes really does link back to Linda or the Halpin sisters.

Screenshot 2022-08-04 at 15.03.18.png

Screenshot 2022-08-04 at 15.03.29.png

Screenshot 2022-08-04 at 15.03.41.png

• Haha
I wonder what the comment was! As well as what the "damaging behaviour" the commenter was referring to.

Re: setting up a portfolio of AirBnB rentals, I feel that's a step too far for our Lizzy. For one, she doesn't seem like someone who would relish being a hostess who must be at the beck and call of (or at least responsive to) renters. Secondly, she's absolutely tit at home interiors. Hers would be the type of Airbnb that has ~aesthetic~ coffee table books in every room but like, no forks.
Regarding the AirBnB suggestion, I just think Lizzy would enjoy knowing she can flit from place to place in comfort. I would imagine she would get each property kitted out by being kindly gifted everything down to the hand soap with towels by The longing in every bathroom. I also imagine that she would exclusively rent within a influencer/model circle to begin with to promote/ grow awareness of the spaces but then get Ann to do all the heavy lifting in terms of customer service/upkeep. Starting with NY there is always a reason for influences/models to go there what with fashion week/ talent agencies etc so I can’t see her having a issue renting it out for a couple of months while she is back in London. Who knows perhaps a place in Italy that a relative of good old uncle Luigi can clean/ change the sheets etc in between guests. I’m not saying she would do all that if anything herself unless she romanticises going to the laundry mat that week. I just think this whole NY thing is not as random and aimless as it seems.

Reactions: 5
Just watched the vlog. It’s like she’s just lost any ability she had to judge style because she is too busy trying to be cool. The dogs dinner of a house, the nipples, the sandals that make her feet look like they’re constantly trying to escape, the jumper tied over one shoulder (wtf?) to be ’interesting’. It has rotted her brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No millennials I know wear shoes at home, Lizzy is lazy..and dirty

She reminded me of those middle class rich girls that I went to university with and had no idea how to clean up, cook and do dishes.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.