Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has to pay for that house somehow while she comes across as sweet as candy she's just like every other influencer out there .
Absolutely agree. She's not going to want to lose that income now her kids are getting older so she'll do whatever it takes.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely agree. She's not going to want to lose that income now her kids are getting older so she'll do whatever it takes.
I don't even think Mark could make enough to sustain her if he went back to work full time .

Reactions: 9
Mark does still work - just not full time.
Is there a possibility she doesn’t know the ins and outs of what happened with the Saccones?

i don’t follow on Instagram, so have a vague idea but only because I went looking. Maybe she didn’t bother 😬

Reactions: 1
Is there a possibility she doesn’t know the ins and outs of what happened with the Saccones?

i don’t follow on Instagram, so have a vague idea but only because I went looking. Maybe she didn’t bother 😬
I’ve got no idea about the saccones?

Reactions: 4
I’ve got no idea about the saccones?
All I briefly read was that there was uproar because they used a cold shower as punishment when their potty training toddler had an accident.
I think, anyway.
Which begs the question - if they think that’s ok to show, what do they hide??
Anyway, I’m derailing and that might not be accurate.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
All I briefly read was that there was uproar because they used a cold shower as punishment when their potty training toddler had an accident.
I think, anyway.
Which begs the question - if they think that’s ok to show, what do they hide??
Anyway, I’m derailing and that might not be accurate.
There’s a LOT more than that ,the exploitation of their kids is shocking especially their 7 yr old son . Like I say Liza is no different to any other influencer.

Part time spark wouldn’t fund that lifestyle she’ll grab money where she can.

Reactions: 6
It’s not ridiculous at all ,while Liza is a good mum she still sells her kids online, like I said Charli Mead has the same content as Liza and also said her family was complete until her youngest cash cow started nursery, there were no hints to her latest pregnancy until she revealed her 4+months pregnancy bump 🤷🏼‍♀️
Does Charlie even need to work? It seems Dan earns enough I don't know why Charlie doesn't give it all up and be a housewife. Maybe that's behind her decision to have a 4th. I hadn't realised she was 4 months pregnant when she announced her 4th. Always thought she'd have a 4th for more content but she seems so miserable and empty - a bit like Liza P I supposed, beige decor, house moves and generic high street fashion.

Reactions: 3
Does Charlie even need to work? It seems Dan earns enough I don't know why Charlie doesn't give it all up and be a housewife. Maybe that's behind her decision to have a 4th. I hadn't realised she was 4 months pregnant when she announced her 4th. Always thought she'd have a 4th for more content but she seems so miserable and empty - a bit like Liza P I supposed, beige decor, house moves and generic high street fashion.
I don't think she'd need to work ! Dan is a very successful businessman ,begs the question why she exploits her kids so much 🤷‍♀️ her content is exactly like Liza they both never leave the house and both so vain and high maintenance, not forgetting the constant complaining ,they're never happy with their lot .

Errr just had to unfollow. Both don't work, nice free stay on some Disney cruise with the kids. The most annoying people.

Reactions: 15
There's good money in his line of work .I think he looks forward to going to work to get a rest he never seems to get sitting for long before she finds another job for him to do ,unless they're hiring professionals behind the scenes .

Free Disney cruise yawn. Im unfollowing.

Lucy Jessica Carter also gifted cruise.
Did rhi mummy of 4 pay?

Reactions: 2
It seems so crazy and insulting, that as a family of 5 with only 1 person working very part time, that they're gifted a free holiday worth thousands. Many people have had such a bad year and this type of holiday is an absolute dream fro them.

Much better to have gifted free holidays to overworked essential services workers, than lazy influencers. Urgh this insta lifestyle seems even more crass during a pandemic

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Free Disney cruise yawn. Im unfollowing.

Lucy Jessica Carter also gifted cruise.
Did rhi mummy of 4 pay?

Another gifted one here 🙄
87910D55-3F02-406A-867B-4F8661D09936.jpeg

It’ll be turning into a convention if they’re all there at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I dont begrudge anybody anything, especially after the last 18 months, but I'm so sick of seeing influencers getting gifted free tit. My son had been waiting nearly 2 years for a Disneyland make a wish which they have cancelled until at least 2022, not just him but hundreds of other sick kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I dont begrudge anybody anything, especially after the last 18 months, but I'm so sick of seeing influencers getting gifted free tit. My son had been waiting nearly 2 years for a Disneyland make a wish which they have cancelled until at least 2022, not just him but hundreds of other sick kids.
That's disgusting. I'd go to the press. No need to cancel and then give freebies.

Reactions: 11
So you have to mask up on board I thought it was for fully vaccinated people only!
3E1719F0-27EC-44FC-8B5A-76575DB6424B.png

The cost for her trip is £2,553

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.