Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you have to mask up on board I thought it was for fully vaccinated people only!View attachment 721517

The cost for her trip is £2,553
Some places still want masks on. Delta variant is still affecting double jabbed people. I have to in my work reception area. All that money they've saved with this freebie. Terrible really

Reactions: 1
Some places still want masks on. Delta variant is still affecting double jabbed people. I have to in my work reception area. All that money they've saved with this freebie. Terrible really
That's only for three days it costs a lot more depending on age/how many kids and nights booked .

If they booked all those influencers at the same time they must not be getting many bookings ? at that price a lot of families would rather spend the money on a foreign holiday .

Reactions: 5
If they booked all those influencers at the same time they must not be getting many bookings ? at that price a lot of families would rather spend the money on a foreign holiday .
The cruises were all fully booked when my family tried to book! Absolutely disgusting that these freeloaders are being given "gifted" holidays!

Reactions: 10
The cruises were all fully booked when my family tried to book! Absolutely disgusting that these freeloaders are being given "gifted" holidays!
There seems to be availability for Sept maybe that's why they're there ? I was just looking at the different suites and some of them are as much as £7000+ I wonder if that's the one they were gifted :rolleyes:

• Wow
The question on her stories when asked about the cost of the trip…….
As if she’s got any idea it’s not like she paid a bean for it!!
Wouldn’t it be a shame if that ship was to sink with all those poncey influencers on it!! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The question on her stories when asked about the cost of the trip…….
As if she’s got any idea it’s not like she paid a bean for it!!
Wouldn’t it be a shame if that ship was to sink with all those poncey influencers on it!! 😆
So approx £3000 for their family if they had paid. I see it wasn’t all inclusive either. Paying for soft drinks etc. Complete rip-off imo.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Now free tickets to Longleat, no wonder they don't need to work, when their holidays and days out are given for free! Wonder if she ever feels guilty taking everything for free?

Reactions: 3
Now free tickets to Longleat, no wonder they don't need to work, when their holidays and days out are given for free! Wonder if she ever feels guilty taking everything for free?
It’s really gluttonous isn’t it?

I think people are now beginning to tire of the whole influencer thing. Even those people still horribly sucked into it are beginning to see the light - influencers lives are unachievable because everything is gifted so no ordinary person can afford to keep up, so they become disillusioned, begrudging and then angry that an account they’ve followed since it was small is no longer relatable and simply part of a huge online sales scheme.

I really hope we’re beginning to see the end. Instagram used to be so different.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They live in an area that has high deprivation, huge housing issues, low wages and high house prices, food bank usage is high etc etc etc.
They could do themselves a favour (and to stop looking like entitled twats) by doing some local charity work, donating some of the stuff they're
gifted!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
They live in an area that has high deprivation, huge housing issues, low wages and high house prices, food bank usage is high etc etc etc.
They could do themselves a favour (and to stop looking like entitled twats) by doing some local charity work, donating some of the stuff their gifted!!
This. Exactly this! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

As someone who lives in the same town, I’d wonder what the hell she was doing if she did that.
To be fair to her, she is very small in the world of influencers, they don’t live a frivolously luxurious life, I don’t think she’s in the position to be able to suggest to brands that she’ll gift things rather than accept them.

As someone who lives in the same town, I’d wonder what the hell she was doing if she did that.
To be fair to her, she is very small in the world of influencers, they don’t live a frivolously luxurious life, I don’t think she’s in the position to be able to suggest to brands that she’ll gift things rather than accept them.
Is it devon she lives? Agree she’s not one of the worst of the influencers but it is creeping through that they happen to have/do all this stuff for not doing allt

Is it devon she lives? Agree she’s not one of the worst of the influencers but it is creeping through that they happen to have/do all this stuff for not doing allt
Yeah, North Devon.
i agree, it’s a crazy world we live in when people who don’t seem to really have to do much in their line of ‘work’ can make a living from it and get the odd freebie, I just don’t think she has enough of a presence in the social media world to get brands to donate to giveaways/charities

Finally unfollowed today! Meant to after disney but forgot. The free disney cruise, free longleat trip and then just saw her about to open a pr package as well. It's just far too much. She's one of the most boring influencers yet she gets so much for free for literally doing nothing. I started following her as our kids were the same age and she was pretty inoffensive but not anymore.

Reactions: 7
Do you have to live a frivolously luxurious lifestyle to donate to charity 🤔

Finally unfollowed today! Meant to after disney but forgot. The free disney cruise, free longleat trip and then just saw her about to open a pr package as well. It's just far too much. She's one of the most boring influencers yet she gets so much for free for literally doing nothing. I started following her as our kids were the same age and she was pretty inoffensive but not anymore.
Laura Byrnes the same I don’t know how she gets so much gifted and brand work she doesn’t leave the house and has the screen presence of a house brick .

Reactions: 4
No, but I was commenting with regards to the freebies they are given.
My point is, I don’t think she gets things that are decent enough (or would actually come in handy) to gift to charity.
If she started giving away everything she received, brands would simply stop gifting her, and her ‘career’ would end.
She’s not got the pull or presence of the influencers who can request that. She’s not big enough.
She’s a very small fish in the influencer pond.

I’m sure money donations are always welcome or food bank items .I believe brand sponsorship is very well paid and she gets a lot of that .I’ve seen other small influencers make repeated charity donations , Lisa’s a princess …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.