Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in South west 1 hour away longleat we never go as super expensive.
West Midlands safari Park is better as has rides and is cheaper.
Also I think we would rather do Chessington.

The Disney cruise around UK sounds my idea of hell.
Top expensive for average family.
Amazed no covid outbreaks.
That's what my mind thinks back to when I see cruise all those poor people stuck on ship last year.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure money donations are always welcome or food bank items .I believe brand sponsorship is very well paid and she gets a lot of that .I’ve seen other small influencers make repeated charity donations , Lisa’s a princess …
In that case she just wouldn’t be able to win - I find people who advertise their donations in whichever form they choose to donate gross.

Her content isn’t great, she’s overly obsessed with beige and could do with spending some more time out of the house and with her mates, but she probably one of the least offensive influencers I’ve seen.
Crazily, being an influencer is a job, so it’s how she makes her living. I don’t begrudge her that. As long as she’s upfront about gifts and ads, I can’t find fault in how she fulfils her role.

I live in South west 1 hour away longleat we never go as super expensive.
West Midlands safari Park is better as has rides and is cheaper.
Also I think we would rather do Chessington.

The Disney cruise around UK sounds my idea of hell.
Top expensive for average family.
Amazed no covid outbreaks.
That's what my mind thinks back to when I see cruise all those poor people stuck on ship last year.
Clubcard points for longleat 👍🏻

Reactions: 2
I don't find advertising charity donations offensive at all ,while it may make the influencer look good it also highlights the charity and in most cases foodbank donations and what they need etc ...Liza is no different to any other influencer that sells her kids online I'd rather protect my families privacy and find a proper job .

Reactions: 7
I don't find advertising charity donations offensive at all ,while it may make the influencer look good it also highlights the charity and in most cases foodbank donations and what they need etc ...Liza is no different to any other influencer that sells her kids online I'd rather protect my families privacy and find a proper job .
Amen to this 👏👏👏

Liza is no different to any other influencer that sells her kids online I'd rather protect my families privacy and find a proper job .
This!! I have actually seen her out and about whilst visiting friends in the area and I wonder if she ever considers it weird that members of the general public know her name, her husbands name and the name of their children and, if you're super weird and stalkerish, where she lives??

Reactions: 11
This!! I have actually seen her out and about whilst visiting friends in the area and I wonder if she ever considers it weird that members of the general public know her name, her husbands name and the name of their children and, if you're super weird and stalkerish, where she lives??
Strangers even know what the inside of their bedrooms look like and what hobbies they have ,I don't know if these influencers realise these things or if the money/ lifestyle means more than the security and privacy of their families.

Reactions: 13
She’s on a mega sales pitch at the moment, isn’t she? She’d sell her own tit and claim it’s a mud face mask if she thought it would make her a few quid.

Presumably she’s raising funds for more work on the house that won’t be PR gifted. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Strangers even know what the inside of their bedrooms look like and what hobbies they have ,I don't know if these influencers realise these things or if the money/ lifestyle means more than the security and privacy of their families.
This!!! Its so dangerous imo, any stalker could strike up a chat with one of the kids if they wanted to and would know what their bedroom, toys, nicknames are from their Mum posting it all online for anyone to see. I hope they explain this to their children. Its scary to think to be honest. The way so many of these 'family vloggers' sell their kids and their kids privacy out is awful. Am sure in a few years we will see the repercussions of these 'vlogging family kids'.

Reactions: 8
This!!! Its so dangerous imo, any stalker could strike up a chat with one of the kids if they wanted to and would know what their bedroom, toys, nicknames are from their Mum posting it all online for anyone to see. I hope they explain this to their children. Its scary to think to be honest. The way so many of these 'family vloggers' sell their kids and their kids privacy out is awful. Am sure in a few years we will see the repercussions of these 'vlogging family kids'.
That's so true ,I've seen them show the kids in school uniform forgetting to cover the badge not that that makes much difference you can easily google local schools if you were that desperate ,but to think they'd know personal things about the children and could strike at ant time is nerve wracking ,maybe hanging around the school or clubs that they attend .

Reactions: 3
“I’m so happy that it’s Friday!” says a woman whose daily life is like Groundhog Day.

Baffling. 😑
0B56D059-D51A-40BE-B996-2B57A927A222.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jeezo, what has she done to her face? I unfollowed her a while ago. She used to be pretty but now she looks scary she’s had too much work done.
Exactly @MissPrint who does that inspire? I’m sick of these work shy influenzas! Get a real job, that would be more inspiring 🤔

Reactions: 6
Only the best for Princess Leeeza ( as Mark likes to call her)
3DE6213A-6F16-42D2-964A-6928C5DFE3C2.png
7BEF4228-CC44-47F2-AD98-E65F5EF88A29.png
FB48F90D-67CC-478A-9683-6F6448FAE8A7.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Love how her and her b£ll end husband say they watched Changing Rooms in the morning. They want to get proper jobs! And is she trying to look like an blow up s** doll in that latest B&Q video?! What on earth does she look like!

Reactions: 6
What a pointless story. Watching their beige paint dry would have more interesting content than this!
A4FAAFBC-8C76-48DC-814B-CD03E1BC5DF6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They've now got a new car! How can they run a 400k-ish house, new car and 3 kids on mostly her insta money. It doesn't make any sense

Oh no!

No, please don’t do it to yourself.

Stop it!

There’s narcissism and then there’s wobbly-headed this >>>>>
😩

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.