Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel really sorry for Liza. Out of them all, I think she is the least shady influencer. She has kept up with YouTube schedule, she labels all her ads correctly and makes it really clear what is an ad and what isn’t. I just feel sorry for her with her annoying husband, boring life and I think she hardly ever goes out and it’s a shame for the children, she tries her best I feel though. When she got so excited about her new clothes steamer for her birthday I just felt sorry for her. I think a. Little part time job would do her the world of good!
Her life is very mundane isn’t it? If that’s what makes her happy then it’s all good, but it doesn’t exactly make thrilling content does it? Posting a boomerang of her head wobbling because she thinks she’s pretty is sad.

I’d imagine Liza is a good friend to others as she seems a nurturing soul and is far from the worst of influencers, but her “hilarious” sketches with Mark (that nobody else finds funny) and the Groundhog Day content is wearing thin now. Also the youngest child is clearly favourite. He commands attention and gets it, at the expense of his brothers at times and that’s not nice to watch. He needs to be taught to wait.

Reactions: 9
I think she is ‘bigger’ on the bottom half than people realise - a lot of her stories are just her face or wearing baggier clothes. Not saying there is anything wrong with that AT ALL, just that I think that online posts can be deceptive, with good angles and lighting etc. I know when she did a post backalong about being a size 14 (I think she said) I was surprised. That’s realistic and what happens when you have babies.

Also she’s commented recently on how she isn’t pregnant and doesn’t want any more so I’d think it’s unlikely that she is
I was wondering what size she is. Is she a 14 then (Im a 14, no judgement btw).

She doesn’t have a flat stomach but she looked like she had a bump in her latest reel 🙄
She's said quite a few times they don't want any more kids. It's a boring assumption a woman's pregnant just because her belly sticks out.

Reactions: 8
She's said quite a few times they don't want any more kids. It's a boring assumption a woman's pregnant just because her belly sticks out.
It's been mentioned on her many times she looked pregnant ,how else do you assume a woman is pregnant then? by the way she wears her hair ? or maybe it's in her walk 🥴 usually it's the tell tale bump where I come from:rolleyes:

She's had three kids, she's probably got a typical wobbly tummy like most women do which looks bloated in some pics when she's wearing a loose fitting dress. I don't think she's pregnant, she's just pear shaped which is absolutely fine. I felt sorry for her on her insta stories today when she talked about feeling unhappy about her body. I've always liked Liza, I find her harmless compared to many other vloggers, she's honest about when she's doing an advert and although I'm not a massive fan of her content because I find home decor boring, I think she's a decent Mum. If you want to see the absolute worst of vloggers, take a look at Nikki Ryan (Fopperholic)!

Reactions: 7
She’s out and out said she’s not pregnant and doesn’t want another. As someone who’s gained a fair amount of weight in lockdown it’s nice seeing it’s not just me!! Lol

Reactions: 5
I didn't imply she was fat I said she looked pregnant ,her content is non existent if her kids aren't involved so there's no reason to think she wouldn't want another child to keep that content going once Orlando starts nursery .Mummy in the know ( Charli mead ) is exactly the same as Liza endless moves and home decor she also relies on her kids for content and AD's she also swore she wouldn't be having anymore kids then announced when she was nearly 5 months pregnant that no4 was on the way it's not unreasonable to assume she wouldn't have another 'beige baby' .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's been mentioned on her many times she looked pregnant ,how else do you assume a woman is pregnant then? by the way she wears her hair ? or maybe it's in her walk 🥴 usually it's the tell tale bump where I come from:rolleyes:
Yes I know it's been mentioned and honestly it's ridiculous. If she was hinting like Stacey Solomon did for weeks about being pregnant or if she had even said she would like more kids then you could assume, not just because of weight gain.

It’s not ridiculous at all ,while Liza is a good mum she still sells her kids online, like I said Charli Mead has the same content as Liza and also said her family was complete until her youngest cash cow started nursery, there were no hints to her latest pregnancy until she revealed her 4+months pregnancy bump 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Read but don't comment on here normally, BUT she's showing the Anna Saccone collab 🤢 I wouldn't touch them or anything they do with a barge pole.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She has to pay for that house somehow while she comes across as sweet as candy she's just like every other influencer out there .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.