Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi lurker here. I wonder if she posted the pic of her in the car because she'd seen on here people questioning if she drives or of she ever goes out alone...think she must read here! I'm still confused at to why they left their old house, it was lovely. I can't imagine doing a reno with 3 kids. The none stop renovating must be exhausting, they'd barely finished the last house before they moved.
They all read here. 😉 Easier to renovate/decorate when you & your partner are both at home. Also gives them plenty of content.

Reactions: 6
I hate the term renovation. To me that’s when you have a complete shell that’s falling apart and you restore it to a liveable condition. Not buying a house that’s not to your taste and changing it to what you like and putting in new kitchen and bathroom!
I can’t understand why people all have to keep up with the Jones’. Should be glad they’ve got a lovely house all done top to bottom with enough space etc.
don’t get me wrong We’re lucky we have enough rooms for the kids and a playroom and we keep it nice but we can’t do it all one room after the other jn one go, we have to do bits when we can and it’s mostly diy to save money.
These people have no touch with reality and just can’t ever be happy with what they have.

Reactions: 8
Not even in there 24hours and was all “can anyone recommend a company for large blinds??” As if she wouldn’t know-on the beg like the rest of em

Reactions: 14
Car story was deffo for our benefit as it was being questioned if she ever drives/ can drive! Obvious or what! Especially making sure her hand was on the wheel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not even in there 24hours and was all “can anyone recommend a company for large blinds??” As if she wouldn’t know-on the beg like the rest of em
Instagram used to be such a nice place. I joined as part of the craft community and it was a place for inspiration, we all encouraged one another and chatted and it felt like a real community. The influencers and their imaginary lifestyles have bastardised the site and ruined it. It’s become a place of one-upmanship, full of sycophantic, vacuous and disingenuous people whose sole aim is to fund their lifestyles at the expense of others. Nothing is as it seems, nothing can be taken at face value, posts seem to have an agenda and people who are gullible are being played good and proper.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi lurker here. I wonder if she posted the pic of her in the car because she'd seen on here people questioning if she drives or of she ever goes out alone...think she must read here! I'm still confused at to why they left their old house, it was lovely. I can't imagine doing a reno with 3 kids. The none stop renovating must be exhausting, they'd barely finished the last house before they moved.
That's the first time I've seen her behind the wheel tbh.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone watched her 'packing the house up vlogs' my god absolutely drivvle!!!! We don't need a close up shot of her and Mark waking up in bed 😆🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone watched her 'packing the house up vlogs' my god absolutely drivvle!!!! We don't need a close up shot of her and Mark waking up in bed 😆🤮
That’s not ‘her’, that’s ‘mummy’. ;)

(I hate the way he calls her mummy. It just sounds so wrong. Like when someone calls their sexual partner ‘daddy’. Seriously WTF?!)🌚

• Haha
Reactions: 8

(I hate the way he calls her mummy. It just sounds so wrong. Like when someone calls their sexual partner ‘daddy’. Seriously WTF?!)🌚
I’d never heard him call her that until you pointed it out, and now I can’t unhear it!! Bleugh 🤢

Reactions: 2

To be fair that makes me cringe so bad too, gross!

Reactions: 1
Lots of accounts seem to have suddenly moved into reno properties lately, haven’t they?
They know renovation and moving house will get more views than having a new baby. I definitely prefer to watch property related vlogs over pregnancy and new baby vlogs and I'm a mum myself

Reactions: 6
Ah I can’t believe they’ve moved I loved their old house I just prefer new builds tho lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.