Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And just like that there is the reason she showed her car the other day... to a bloody ad!

Reactions: 6
Not even in there 24hours and was all “can anyone recommend a company for large blinds??” As if she wouldn’t know-on the beg like the rest of em
Ha i noticed that. Blatent blag from the oompa loompa.

I think she's mentioned she used to work in a perfume shop? And then maybe a bank?
She worked in barclays, she said on a recent Q&A. She must read here and answer everything that comes up!

What kind of property is it? It looked like a 70’s style from the one pic I saw .
Looks horrid!

She mentioned ages ago that she suffered from anxiety maybe that's why he's always with her.
She doesn't seem to have any real life friends either, even before lockdown, she never took any of the boys to baby groups or anything. Her life just seems to revolve around her house.
Doesn't she? I thought someone "like her" would have lots of friends. I've not followed her long to see...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
They’ve definitely ploughed all their money into this house and left themselves nothing to do it up. Everything is ‘in the future we would like to do.... not yet but we will be doing ‘

Reactions: 3
let the begging commence :rolleyes: Knew Mark would be doing the rewiring she’ll do unlimited Ads and beg for #gifted stuff to complete it.

Reactions: 4
Part of the reason I liked her was because she didn’t go heavy on the ads but now its a ad everyday pretty much. She will turn into the likes of Emily Norris soon

Reactions: 10
Part of the reason I liked her was because she didn’t go heavy on the ads but now its a ad everyday pretty much. She will turn into the likes of Emily Norris soon
She’s got a lot of rooms to fill now though 😂😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ha i noticed that. Blatent blag from the oompa loompa.

She worked in barclays, she said on a recent Q&A. She must read here and answer everything that comes up!

Looks horrid!

Doesn't she? I thought someone "like her" would have lots of friends. I've not followed her long to see...
They’ve definitely ploughed all their money into this house and left themselves nothing to do it up. Everything is ‘in the future we would like to do.... not yet but we will be doing ‘
I wouldn’t be so sure... Lisa’s idea of ‘in the future’ ........translates to next weekend we will ‘Reno’ while the kids amuse themselves ........ it will be” just what I’ve always wanted”........ until 6 months later she’s doing it again as”I never really liked it” she is such a sad case, I think it’s been pretty much confirmed of late by a fair few “influencers” that Instagram is nothing more than a begging platform for old before their time women who are attached at the hip to their irritating husbands and have no real friends or social life that isn’t funded by some advert or company outside of taking the odd trip to IKEA or homesense. 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Liza starting her vlogs and Mark appears out of nowhere and takes over!! She looks secretly annoyed!! She probably tries to film in secret and he hears the camera clicking on from the garage 😂😂😂

• Haha
Just watched that latest vlog, what a bleeping snooze fest!
She's pretty dull it has to be said. Makes the other Insta Mums look interesting! She's too busy making herself look fake to develop a proper personality, shame really but she's too stupid to realise.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else thinks she's reading here ,after it was mentioned we never see her driving or taking the kids to softplay on her own she suddenly vlogged herself doing those very things 🤔...but I bet Mark was hiding in the backseat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else thinks she's reading here after it was mentioned we never see her driving or taking the kids to softplay on her own she suddenly vlogged herself doing those very things 🤔...but I bet Mark was hiding in the backseat 😂
She might be.
what would be worse in ‘influencer’ world?
no tattle thread, or a thread as slow moving as this one??
Only 25 pages in just shy of 2 years!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t get the lip filler thing it just looks like you’ve got a swollen lip to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.