Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched Liza in ages but I’m amazed that they’ve moved, I can imagine she earns a lot of money but what I don’t understand is how these people get mortgages. Surely it’s such a risky career to lend money on over such a substantial amount of time?

Reactions: 7
It needs a lot of work done seems like an older person’s property maybe they got it at a bargain price

Reactions: 2
More ads I see hope she isn’t going down the greed/ill prompt anything route

Reactions: 1
It needs a lot of work done seems like an older person’s property maybe they got it at a bargain price
defo not a bargain price!
Well, I don’t think so anyway, especially not when it’ll take her a while to get it to the style she likes

Reactions: 1
defo not a bargain price!
Well, I don’t think so anyway, especially not when it’ll take her a while to get it to the style she likes
They’ve probably taken out a bigger mortgage with that in mind but payed under for the actual property it couldn’t be further from Liza’s taste :unsure:😂

a property like that in Devon is at least £450K+ 😳
She would make a killing on a property like that ,If it had of been modernised think what it would have cost. She'll get Mark to do the bulk of the work and then go on the beg for #gifted stuff to complete the rest ...she's very savvy is Liza ;)

Reactions: 2
Has she always driven a Land Rover or was today’s school run story just an ad?

Reactions: 3
Has she always driven a Land Rover or was today’s school run story just an ad?
Had to chuckle at that driving wheel photo with the Range Rover in it 🥴🙈🥴🙈🥴! Why do they do that ? Does it really matter what car you drive 😉

Reactions: 9
Hi lurker here. I wonder if she posted the pic of her in the car because she'd seen on here people questioning if she drives or of she ever goes out alone...think she must read here! I'm still confused at to why they left their old house, it was lovely. I can't imagine doing a reno with 3 kids. The none stop renovating must be exhausting, they'd barely finished the last house before they moved.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi lurker here. I wonder if she posted the pic of her in the car because she'd seen on here people questioning if she drives or of she ever goes out alone...think she must read here! I'm still confused at to why they left their old house, it was lovely. I can't imagine doing a reno with 3 kids. The none stop renovating must be exhausting, they'd barely finished the last house before they moved.
I thought the same about the car situation and to add on top she thought she’d be boasting by showing the brand of the car 🤣🤣
She’s going to love doing the new house up as she needs new content and that’s all she’ll do it for 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Lots of accounts seem to have suddenly moved into reno properties lately, haven’t they?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.